• Please log in to reply
1168 replies to this topic

#21 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

I can´t order at amazon.jp...so I must use a bidding service...and then its expensive
so I can use Yahoo japan too >.>
I want a cheaper way :)
and I need still a good cheap concert DVD for a newbie like me XD

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#22 Guzol

Guzol

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

very strange, I live in Russia and the CD + PB normally ordered

but that there was cheap, you need to do a big order (5 items+)
Posted Image

#23 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:55 PM

Well, I'm all for supporting idols however I can, but if you can't buy things from Amazon.co.jp or an auction service (not that I endorse the latter when it comes to idols, those are only good for completing personal collections), then you might as well just download it and buy some other merchandise to make up for it.

The 2009 NHK Hall concert was my favourite one from the past year, so maybe you should check that out. It's on the tracker.

#24 -Dani-

-Dani-

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 898 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

I can´t order at amazon.jp...so I must use a bidding service...and then its expensive
so I can use Yahoo japan too >.>
I want a cheaper way XD
and I need still a good cheap concert DVD for a newbie like me :)

Can you use HMV JP? I saw DVD concerts with discount there. Check this: http://www.hmv.co.jp...000000000335453

Choose the DVDs that say "Concert" or "Tour" in the title. You would have to buy other thing if want that price, I think.

Sorry, I can't help you more because I didn't watch any AKB concert ^^;

BTW, you have to watch no3b's dorama ""Mendol ~Ikemen Idol~". You'll like it, surely!

~Buono! = 愛~ こころにメロディ 抱きしめ

Visit my (and Bunny Kaisui's) YuiKaori's fanblog (not updated anymore) // Follow me on Twitter!

sigbuono07.jpg

#25 Manabi

Manabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:55 PM

@Wendychi and Krusha: Thank you sooo much for your explinations they helped alot. I was able to finally get my head around the group

I have one more question. Is there anywhere to find things from Akb48 that are subbed? Like for all the music im into i really got into it by watching the members talk and getting to know the different members. But I cant find anything, is there a certain place to go to find it? Or are there just no subtitled videos besides pv for akb48?

#26 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

check the tracker, there are some files there...

#27 xyish

xyish

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

I have one more question. Is there anywhere to find things from Akb48 that are subbed? Like for all the music im into i really got into it by watching the members talk and getting to know the different members. But I cant find anything, is there a certain place to go to find it? Or are there just no subtitled videos besides pv for akb48?

I hear Nihongogo has some AKB stuff subbed. Though you may need to make some posts before getting to download anything. And of course, the tracker has a bit of subbed stuff too.
Posted Image

#28 Manabi

Manabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

Thanks! ill check! I actually just joined Nihongogo. But honestly the people there are a bit scary. I got yelled at by some member when I mentioned I was waiting for the 2nd episode of Majisuka Gakuen to get subbed becuase I couldnt understand it without them. It really really scared me (im a pathetic little girl that way lol I started crying for a few seconds...)

#29 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

Manabi: Don't worry about DS yelling to you. He barks worse than he bites. And we at the Klubhouse are a funny bunch once you get to know us. (With that I mean batshit crazy but hey, we love it.)

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#30 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:06 AM

Hi, I have another question! I dowloaded one of the stage performances, it was really interesting, and different to what I expected :whistle: I just want to ask, is it true that they perform everyday? Because that's... quite amazing. How do they do it? Do they alternate which team performs each day or something?

Oh and another question: I'm kind of interested in watching one of their big concerts now, but probably only if they sing live... do they lip-synch at these or not?

10rquf9.jpg

#31 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:18 AM

Almost everyday, yes. And they do alternate teams. (The schedule's on the official site here :3) Also uh, what stage did you watch? :whistle:

And yeah, they lipsynch. :/ But the shuffles are worth watching, and Request Hour (AKB48 Request Hour ~Set List Best 100~ 2009 in Shibuya AX) is cool too.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#32 rpger81

rpger81

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:44 AM

Thanks! ill check! I actually just joined Nihongogo. But honestly the people there are a bit scary. I got yelled at by some member when I mentioned I was waiting for the 2nd episode of Majisuka Gakuen to get subbed becuase I couldnt understand it without them. It really really scared me (im a pathetic little girl that way lol I started crying for a few seconds...)

lol just read that thread now. I don't think DS was targeting you specifically... but he was trying to tell you guys something in his own subtle way :lol: You should keep posting tho, AKB subs are rare and there's plenty there on their site. Actually, some things like Mendol and song performances are also uploaded here on the tracker, but if you want AKBINGO you gotta go there :whistle:

yukirin.png
Thanks to BluCherri for the sig <3

#33 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:44 AM

Almost everyday, yes. And they do alternate teams. (The schedule's on the official site here :3) Also uh, what stage did you watch? :lol:

And yeah, they lipsynch. :/ But the shuffles are worth watching, and Request Hour (AKB48 Request Hour ~Set List Best 100~ 2009 in Shibuya AX) is cool too.

Thanks ^^ and I watched A5.

Yeah I've heard of the Request Hour concert before, I think I'll watch that sometime. Sounds like a good way to get to know their songs! Anyway I think I read somewhere that they do sing live occasionally, does anyone know of a performance where they do? I don't mind TOO much that they lipsynch but I'd like to see what they're like live.

10rquf9.jpg

#34 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

While I personally can't stand lipsynch, we need to consider that AKB isn't intended to be a completely professional group. As Akipi himself said it, the group retains an amateur quality. And take into account that some girls have to study all day long (two girls are in college) and then go to the theater almost everyday to perform for two hours. Others have another jobs, and famous ones don't have it easier because they have to appear in shows, magazines, commercials, dramas, and cope it with school. And all of that gets even worse when they promote singles and have to stand up for hours in handshake events, or even now. Last december they had tv appearances, recording of the drama, kouhaku, magazine photoshoots, new year in akihabara, theater shows, rehearsals for the new stages AND rehearsals for the AX 2010 concert next week, which has a setlist of a whooping 100 songs performed in four days. No wonder they end up doing playback.

#35 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Jeez, way to be literal. :rolleyes: :blush:
It's a shame though. I watched AX backstage after you commented about it on my blog and was like LIVE SHONICHI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I want live Shonichi. :blush:
But I watched the backstage for the JCB shuffle concert and they were lipsynching for the shuffle units. Like, in rehearsal. Which baffles me because they're only gonna use those once. ._.

And you know, I've heard people say that stages are performed live after a while, but I have yet to see a live LOD. I have 4 B4 LODs, 3 A5 LODs, 1 K4 LOD, 1 K5 LOD and a G-ROSSO. :/ The only thing live I can recall was Takamina singing live in one of the performances of renkin. (Miichan and Myao lipsynched though)

#36 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

^lol i've definitely seen live LODs it's pretty easy to tell.
Watch yukirins birthday, lovetan messes her lines(in tengoku yarou). The B4 ds uploaded recently is definitely live cuz yukirin sounds like she has a cold and sounds pretty awful taking sasshis part in itoshiki natasha.

Watching the group versions of iiwake maybe amina performs in Ks one and sounds totally different singing the same lines as the A one. Theatre shows aren't lipsynched(i've not seen the early ones so I dunno if they used to be). I have more examples but can't date them.

Also I would totally agree on the comment that they don't lipsynch live performances, the dvds get touched up. It's VERY obvious when you see backstage things and regehersals. Why would they practise live if they weren't going to perform live???

edit: Also don't be scared of DS at nihongogo it wasn't targeted at you, people had been talking about stuff for a while you were just unlucky enough to be the post before it.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#37 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

i remember reading something like...the "frontgirls" were chosen by a popularity thing? so like...is there a specific team for the "popular" ones or is it just all scrambled? and how ARE the popular ones chosen? (from a poll? sales? etc) and..who are the "front" girls?
Spoiler

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#38 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:47 PM

well there's always been a rough group of girls that are 'selected' for the singles the 'senbatsu' members(senbatsu=selected). So this is the front girls you think of. Last year for the single 'iiwake maybe' the fans voted for who they wanted to appear in this single. Fans could vote multiple times so it's not entirely accurate for who the most popular members are(as fans of a team would vote for the top girls in their team as well as their favourites to make sure their team was at the top) but it's pretty much there. Mixi is another way of seeing who is popular.

Not all the popular girls are the ones that appear in singles regularly that said because aki-p wants to be consistant as they're the faces the public are used to(so Amina Sato is actually really popular but iiwake maybe is her only single)

I hope this answers you're question but if you're still confused just question anything I've said I'm not always the best at explaining.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#39 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

^oh~ kay~ i get it :rolleyes: thanks!! :whistle:

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#40 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:59 PM

The B4 ds uploaded recently is definitely live cuz yukirin sounds like she has a cold and sounds pretty awful taking sasshis part in itoshiki natasha.

I MUST DOWNLOAD THIS. Doesn't matter if she sounds bad.

Anyways uh
wut
I mean, I've heard like one or two people singing live in SOME LODs but the whole thing isn't live. No way. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users