61 replies to this topic

#41 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

Scary?

yes.... don't you ever feel that akb48 is taking away all h!p fans???? even me, a super h!p fan feel that i love akb48

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#42 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

The vast majority of AKB48 fans started off as Hello! Project fans (among the western fanbase, anyway), so it shouldn't be surprising that there's an overlap in the fanbases. It is perfectly possible for a person to be interested in more than one thing at the same time. It was Hello! Project that inspired many AKB48 members to aspire to become idols, after all.

#43 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

Scary?

yes.... don't you ever feel that akb48 is taking away all h!p fans???? even me, a super h!p fan feel that i love akb48

The majority of H!P's fanbase abandoned them way before AKB48 made it big and so I don't think you can blame them for that.

Also, consider this. What matters most to you? Idols or their managers?

#44 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

Idols of course.... but whenever I hear akb48 is selling more than MM, I feel sorry for tsunku....

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#45 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:36 PM

Why? If Hello!Project's management was competent, they'd be able to sell a lot at the same time as AKB48.

It doesn't have to be one or another.

Also, have some sympathy for Aki-P. He is always trying his best and he finally made it this time.

#46 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Why? If Hello!Project's management was competent, they'd be able to sell a lot at the same time as AKB48.

It doesn't have to be one or another.

Also, have some sympathy for Aki-P. He is always trying his best and he finally made it this time.

but i certainly do.... now my heart is 50% h!p and50% akb48

#47 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

^But why is that a problem?

#48 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

^But why is that a problem?

well, it isnn't.... but in the past few days all i listen to akb48.

#49 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

You don't owe any sort of loyalty to the shifty men in suits behind H!P, so if you find yourself losing interest in them in favour of another group, it's fine.

There's no need to feel guilty about something like that.

I got tired of H!P a long time ago, but today I like multiple idol groups like 9nine, Momoiro Clover, Idoling and AKB48. Granted, I prefer AKB48 by far, but I don't feel like I have to quit one to listen to or watch another.

#50 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:27 AM

Are there any plans to also akb-enable other parts of this site, e.g. news, picboard?
さん…?%&#ぜn

#51 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:36 AM

L414,

We have many ideas, not just concerning AKB48, so we'll see really what will happen.

#52 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:15 AM

wow

if this is just for "starters" i really don't think i'll wanna visit here pretty soon...
Posted Image

#53 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:51 AM

You disappoint me, gutsack. I thought you were cool before this.(◞‸◟)

#54 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

i am cool

it doesn't have anything to do with AKB48, i'm just put off by the fact that the H!O staff could be putting this energy into more relative H!P updates like blog translations and more frequent fan-subs.

though i'm probably not in the position to complain because i DO appreciate everything this site offers and the work that goes into much of it, so i guess i'm off to learn japanese.
Posted Image

#55 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:18 AM

gutsack: The energy put into this forum, doesn't take away from H!P updates.
The energy put into some further things, doesn't take away from H!P updates.

so yeah, you are still getting your H!P updates.

Internet killed common sense.

#56 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

it doesn't have anything to do with AKB48, i'm just put off by the fact that the H!O staff could be putting this energy into more relative H!P updates like blog translations and more frequent fan-subs.

What? It's not like Krusha and Universus would be doing those things anyway. And you actually said the existence of an AKB48 subforum or anything more to come might lead to you leaving this site altogether. That sure sounds like it has something to do with AKB48 to me. If the site is still going to cater to H!P fans as well, then why would you threaten to leave just because AKB48 content is on here? You still have your blog translations and updates. But that much is obvious and I'm sure you already know that. The people who want to work on H!P-related blog translations and stuff will continue to do so. Those who want to do the same with AKB48 will do that. One doesn't take away from the other and the AKB48-related content is actually a bonus for anyone who isn't a bitter fanboy.

So yeah, you are no longer cool. You don't see any of us on the Hello!Project subforum telling people that they aren't welcome and so I don't know why you felt the need to do it in here. Your console isn't better than my console.

#57 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

Oh well, there's one less person I have to worry about being nice to.

Idols aren't game consoles, they are living, breathing human beings. Pouring support into one group exclusively isn't comparable to some retard who refuses to play the Nintendo Wii, it's comparable to loving your family more than your neighbors. But I digress because I listen to AKB48, I just don't don't have any personal connections or feelings towards any of the girls, who i'm sure are sweethearts nonetheless.

However all of that is moot since regardless of group preferences, the fact remains that this is a H!P site. I just hope none of this makes it's way to the front page, because no, we don't get many blog translations or other reads and it would be a shame to have an unrelated group having more front page exposure than the relevant ones.
Posted Image

#58 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

However all of that is moot since regardless of group preferences, the fact remains that this is a H!P site. I just hope none of this makes it's way to the front page, because no, we don't get many blog translations or other reads and it would be a shame to have an unrelated group having more front page exposure than the relevant ones.

Stop trolling.

#59 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

Idols aren't game consoles, they are living, breathing human beings. Pouring support into one group exclusively isn't comparable to some retard who refuses to play the Nintendo Wii

That wasn't the analogy I was trying to make. It's more along the lines of you trying to push your tastes on to other people.

the fact remains that this is a H!P site.

It isn't actually, but I can see how one might make that mistake. The site is for idols and H!P just happened to be the most popular group at the time it was created. They aren't anymore and so the site's focus is expanding.

we don't get many blog translations or other reads

That isn't AKB48's fault and, like we already said, this subforum isn't going to take away from it.

it would be a shame to have an unrelated group having more front page exposure than the relevant ones.

AKB48 are just as relevant as H!P.

#60 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

OK, STOP.

First read here:
http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules

If you don't like AKB48 or something just don't come here. We won't tolerate this behavior ANYWHERE in Hello!Online. This is a new subforum and the rules are still the same here.
Don't keep this talk or you will be warned and/or suspended. Enjoy this site in the places you like, if you like H!P or Zone or AKB48 or some Korean group go to their respective threads/subforums, that's it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users