• Please log in to reply
2580 replies to this topic

#2521 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:58 PM

Ewww that photo makes me so uncomfortable. Can't believe the staff didn't stop this guy.

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#2522 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:26 PM

Hahaha omg, I'm gonna be honest here, I laughed at the first one. It was pretty funny.

He was definitely pushing it with the second one though...

Either way, I don't think it's right to make any of the girls pose for a photo like that.

Definitely not cool.

I really hope they took care of the staff responsible for this.

#2523 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:11 PM

Clearly the photographer should not have taken a picture when they guy posed like that - I can't really wrap my hear around how it could even happen, these things are usually pretty strict.

On the other hand I doubt she will be traumatized over this, there is really no reason to exaggerate the situation.

#2524 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:27 AM

On the other hand I doubt she will be traumatized over this, there is really no reason to exaggerate the situation.

For sure. This is, after all, the same group that sang about wanting to ###### their teacher lmao

With classic lines like:

"Please teach me the thing that none of my friends understand."

"Please teach me the thing that children don't understand."

"Please teach me the thing that daddy and mommy won't teach me"

"Is it wrong? I want to do it, but I can't"

This group has been catering to creepers from the get go.

Just go and watch some of their older MVs lol

#2525 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:40 AM

this look awfully weird to me ..
Spoiler

The picture is taken off center ..
there is no edit to cover the person face but it is taken in an angle that does not totally reveal the person's face..
where is the source? how did the person who leak the news get the pictures? are these the only pictures?
You mean to tell me that person in the picture only put his 2shot pics once and this 2 is it?

Look at the other pics .. it is all centered
The last one shows you that it is possible to take full body
Spoiler

The coincident thing is if there was a edit on the pic to cover the face .. no one would see the tongue ..
It would look like the guy is pretending to be her pet doggie .. which the guy did the paw thingy ..
The thing is .. shouldn't Miyu do some sort of post .. like patting the dog or walking the dog or paw thingy?
The other pics show Miyu doing responding post .. and why is miyu is such a straight post

lastly ..
I am not sure if its the same day .. but that 2 pic is the only 2 pic with Miyu standing in a different location compare with the other fans 2shot..
In other words .. I can't find any other pics with Miyu in the same location with other fans ..
The guy is wearing different clothes on the same day? .. the collar is different ..
and what is the white patch on the 2nd pic between Miyu boots and the guy arm?
The 2nd pic looks a bit photoshopped

it just look kind of set up to me .. even though I dunno who and why .. sorry ..

#2526 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:42 AM

It's hard to agree with that idea. TGS has a huge variety of actual great songs, concepts and designs and so I can't agree with the idea that they've been "catering to creepers from the get go". Was Hardboiled Night for creepers? The concerts? The new genre move? I don't think looking at this picture or picking out 1 song and going 'see! I told you they were TGS fans were creeps!" is valid.

#2527 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:44 AM

"Please teach me the thing that children don't understand."

"Please teach me the thing that none of my friends understand."

"Please teach me the thing that daddy and mommy won't teach me"

"Is it wrong? I want to do it, but I can't"

This group has been catering to creepers from the get go.

Just go and watch some of their older MVs lol

LOL

#2528 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:58 AM

It's hard to agree with that idea. TGS has a huge variety of actual great songs, concepts and designs and so I can't agree with the idea that they've been "catering to creepers from the get go". Was Hardboiled Night for creepers? The concerts? The new genre move? I don't think looking at this picture or picking out 1 song and going 'see! I told you they were TGS fans were creeps!" is valid.

Are you kidding me? Come on. Watch this MV and tell me it's not sketchy. The girls were about 13 years old...

I love this group, but I've always felt that there were erotic undertones to their MVs and lyrics.

It's definitely not an isolated incident.

#2529 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:17 AM

Man...feel really bad for Miyu. 

Avex, what are you doing? 

#2530 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:17 AM

We must not agree on some things. I don't believe that the singers themselves are necessarily the subject of the songs themselves but rather just singers of the songs. Let's take the example of Partition Love, sure, it can be love between a teacher and student. The PV has it, you can see the students, but if you take that outside of that image? How does the song change then? You don't have to be a teen girl to be a student. University students are students and so are mature students. Then there are other questions like, "is the song itself good?" "how is the rhythm and instrument choices?" and I'd say Partition Love is a good song. In fact, if you read the history of this thread, some people commented that the song that got them into TGS was Partition Love. Also, when it comes to pop songs, there are loads of "numerous erotic undertones". That's how pop music is, but to say that the group has been catering to creepers is another thing. They just had a show in Peru, are all these Peruvian fans creepers or do they just like the good music? Another example:

Is Morning Musume catered to creepers?

If so, why is H!O supporting creeper activities?

Edit: Just to be more clear here, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the argument. Because, it would also mean, you being a TGS fan, would also be the creeper that they cater to.

#2531 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:39 AM

^ you should see the level of security H!P have ..
They got someone on you all the time ..
They ask you for the post before you even enter the room ..
Its so easy to be told off or be ban .. so after 20 years .. those creepers probably went to other groups who are not as tight ..

#2532 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

^

I think avex should be rich enough to have the decency to provide some at least decent staff to stop this from happening. 

Like, this  is just basic common sense. Were the staff there just for decoration??

#2533 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:48 AM

^ actually Avex look like they hire part-timers for their event and H!P hire event professionals for their event ..
I dunno .. I only been to Cheeky Parade 2shot and heard fairies are similar .. there is no security and the staff are easily bullied ..

For example to show the difference .. for shopping mall mini live event, iDOL Street handshake has almost no security and there is 1-2 person in a line .. while H!P gives you a bag to put your stuff, body search you, and someone checking your hands and there is 1 person on each member row ..

#2534 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:49 AM

Imo the whole message of partition Love is about the naiveness of a student liking her teacher. I suppose the ending is left open to interpretation, but I don't think you can attribute that to them having a "sexy" discography.

I think it's really shitty that management didn't put a stop to this when it happened.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2535 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:04 AM

Dragonball is catered towards teenage boys. But its fan-base consists of men, women, boys, and girls of all ages... So I don't follow your logic.

I love Partiton Love. I love Limited Addiction. I think TGS is great.

But they still have content that I disagree with, but I can get over it. At least I'm not in denial.

I don't their whole discography is sexy though. But enough of it is to leave an impression.

Hello! Project has had its moments.

I'll just point you towards Suzuki Airi's old photobooks.

I also think everything to do with Hagiwara Mai at C-ute's inception was a mistake. That shit drew the wrong crowd.

Even Stardust caters to the creepers every now and then (it seems like they pulled the official version from the channel lmao):

#2536 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:09 AM

No worries, I guess we just have different views of things and that's how it is. I'm glad we can both agree regardless that those pictures of Miyu and that fan is awful eitherway. I hope they take a more strict approach to photos like these (if they are real) in the future.

#2537 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:26 AM

^
^ off topic .. but just wondering .. cos I am not sure but its just my impression cos I was into idol in 2010 but I was still learning ..
You showed a really old momoclo video ..
Ain't that the time when Momoclo is little known and underground idolish .. and the fans are creepy?

ps. this is just something I want to know because I really dunno ..
In 2010, there was only H!P for me .. they are the standard .. so I have very little understanding or knowledge of anything out of H!P

edit:

v .. thanks anyway :)

#2538 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

You showed a really old momoclo video ..
Ain't that the time when Momoclo is little known and underground idolish .. and the fans are creepy?

Hahaha I have no idea

#2539 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:59 PM

Okay I just have to say that even if you think that their songs "cater to creepers" doesn't excuse this type of behavior!!!! The girls never asked to sing those lyrics and also those lyrics are about something the girl in the song wants to do. Consent is the issue here. In this situation it's clear that Miyu has no real say in the situation because of her position as an employee. You can argue as much as you want about whatever image a group may present and what kinds of people that image may attract but that doesn't excuse disgusting and inappropriate behavior that should not be allowed by staff and that is the real issue at hand here. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#2540 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:42 PM

yup .. it does not matter if they are creepers or not ..
creepers are still capable of standing up and doing a proper post ..
I mean do they take pictures like these with their mum?

To me .. its not even about consent ..
I disagree with these ..
even for underground idols where you see crazier pics including hugging pics ..
It maybe within the rules, with everyone consenting and everyone seem to be doing it .. it is still not right to me ..

So even if these is underground idols .. I do not think its right ..
It just crosses the line between pop entertainment to sleaze trade ..
This is worse as it is Avex .. so its messed up to me ..

To me .. I only wonder where is the management ..
or at least someone with authority should be like overseeing the event right?
There are 2 pictures from 2 session .. so how can they miss it on more than 1 occasion? that's my question ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users