• Please log in to reply
2580 replies to this topic

#2501 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:43 PM

TGS announced during their live yesterday that they will be having two special "discography" lives on Feb 18th, 2018.
They will perform TGS00 to TGS32 during the afternoon live, and TGS33 to TGS68 during the evening live.

That's gonna be a really tough and long series of rehearsals leading up to those lives!  :o  Ganbare, TGS!
Hopefully I will be able to attend!  ^_^

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#2502 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

Aidoru-online has a rip for their "Last Romance" MV. I really love both the song and visuals. Really good stuff. :wub:

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2503 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

I uploaded it to youtube~

hopefully they upload it to the official avex channel soon

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2504 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:21 PM

The PV itself was nicely shot -- when it wasn't the really cheap "pouring liquid over something slow mo" and "Orb rotating on the side" bits. I swear I've seen those things a billion times already and it screams, at least to me, that whoever was thinking up the direction of the PV just didn't care and went for the ol' trusty old Jpop/rock pv shenanigans. The outfits look beautiful though, and the scene outside with all the blue really brought out the colours of the costume. But the song itself, is just so tame. Not particularly catchy in fact, I rated water lily at 5.5/10 and I prefer that much more. Just disappointed really. Definitely at the bottom of my rankings since the TGS genre change with predawn at the top still. A low 3.5/10 (at most) for this one.

#2505 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:03 AM

While I agree that the blue paint scenes really suck... I'm really digging the song and the PV :D

Looking forward to this release!

#2506 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:04 AM

While I agree that the blue paint scenes really suck... I'm really digging the song and the PV :D

Looking forward to this release!

#2507 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:39 AM

Just released on the official channel.

#2508 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

I really like this single! Much better than Predawn and Water Lily in my opinion.

This is like a nice hybrid between their old sound and their current sound. The vocals sound really light and refreshing.

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#2509 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:53 PM

^I was thinking the same thing. It's a nice mix of both  :D

#2510 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:32 PM

Avex just announced that Hitomi developed acute bronchitis recently, and therefore they have to "cancel" the two concerts at Akasaka Blitz this Sunday... :(

http://tokyogirlssty....php?id=1058688

I was really looking forward to these concerts, as was everyone else...

It was to be their biggest concerts in quite a while, and all the tickets sold out immediately. I'm an FC member and lost the ticket lottery to the evening concert, even... (I had to buy a ticket from a friend)

I don't mind at all though, and I hope Hitomi will get well soon! :sob:

The reason I said "cancel", is because they are apparently still going to let people into Akasaka Blitz on Sunday, but entry will be free (+ tickets refunded), and the 3 other members are planning some sort of free show. Hitomi's lines will be played out through the speakers, since the other members don't have time to practice all of Hitomi's parts...

Good luck to TGS! (><)

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#2511 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

Oh no. :sob: Hope she'll get better again soon. That's a nice idea though to have this type of free show.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2512 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

Concert is streaming live on YouTube! So happy that I was randomly on YouTube to catch it.

The girls vocals are amazing and It's amazing how they can perform song after song with such energy. 

Jpop Music Review Blog

#2513 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

Seems like Peru is great for the girls. Unfortunately, Hitomi still doesn't seem better? She hasn't tweeted in 10 days. I'm getting worried she's not even tweeting anything random just so we know she's recovering.

Also, the new MV is on Gyao it seems. It features ex-Dream5 member Yuno. Not sure but maybe she even has some guest lines?

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2514 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:32 AM

What do you guys thing of the Nemu remix of Last Romance? I was surprised by the style, and I really like it. While I had actually considered making my own style guitar cover of the song before this all the more encourages it.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2515 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:19 PM

The background instrumentals are interesting in the remix, but they do get kind of loud at times.

I do think that people who thought the original was boring would like this remix.

Jpop Music Review Blog

#2516 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 03:38 PM

The new MV for the song 初恋 (Hatsukoi) has been released on the avex YouTube channel. Featuring former Dream5 member Ohara Yuno as the star of the video. Yuno-chan is so beautiful  :)

#2517 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:00 PM

^I love it. 

Even more so cause Yuno is in it  :D  :D

#2518 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:45 AM

動物大好き山邊さん (2018.03.18)

Yamabe Miyu ain't afraid of lizards! (But I am)

#2519 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:21 PM

Reading stuff on Twitter and decided to post about it here:

https://twitter.com/...122337379700737

https://twitter.com/...006273316544512

It's baffling how staff doesn't seem to feel any kind of shame and allows this kind of stuff when the idol doesn't want it. This clearly isn't some kind of "let's be silly" situations like with many so-called alt-idols. This is outright being a disgusting creep and making the idol uncomfortable. While it's sad that apparently Miyu didn't stand up for herself it's very understandable given her situation. Staff totally dropped the ball here and I hope they'll get fired for not intervening and allowing this to happen. That guy hopefully gets banned from these kinds of events. This is completely disgraceful from everyone involved, excluding Miyu obviously. Considering how prominent the whole "losing face" thing is you'd think staff wouldn't want to be known for being failures at their job and as human beings altogether.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2520 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:41 PM

That's ridiculous. Totally agree with everything you've said there. It just seems such a bizarre thing because the moment he got on the ground, shouldn't they have said, "hey -- hold on -- get back up" or something? And to think that it's been 3/4 years since they did such photoshoot event with fans. That sort of thing would leave a sour taste to do it again -- if ever they have the opportunity to do it again that is. I hope it didn't happen to the other girls.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users