• Please log in to reply
2580 replies to this topic

#2481 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:07 PM

^^Thank you so much for the translations  :D  :D It's much appreciated. 

"TGS is TGS either way."

I couldn't agree more. 

#2482 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

https://youtu.be/TekkuI_YaQY

the return of onnaji kimochi

#2483 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:53 PM

So the torrent has been up for a few days now...
https://aidoru-onlin...s.php?id=111744

They ended up giving us the funk with the B-side! Yay!
It's a shame that they decided to autotune the shit out of the vocals though... :(

#2484 mikazan

mikazan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

seem like they're return to be idols again to me.....

https://twitter.com/...168419975397376
to appear in this show that is no need to say 'We're Aidoru' again..

Favorite Groups : Wa-suta , Fairies, Keyakizaka46

Favorite Idols : Mishina Ruka, Okada Nana, Kobayashi Yui, Hayashida Mahiro

#2485 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:35 PM

They have a mini-album coming out next month. I think theres only like 2 or 3 new songs which is disappointing

http://www.cdjapan.c...5d959bc0ef91342

http://www.cdjapan.c...5d959bc0ef91342

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2486 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:36 PM

Thanks for the update! Definitely looking forward to it!

#2487 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

I wonder, did their movie "Count Five To Dream Of You" ever get subtitled? I know there were some for "Hardboiled Night" but I can't find anything about that one.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2488 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:39 PM

^ The funny thing about that is, when they went to San Francisco, they showed that movie with English subtitles but when it was actually released on DVD, there wasn't any English subtitles. Maybe I got my dates mixed up or maybe the establishment in SF made their own subtitles, but I always wondered why the DVD didn't have it even though there already was one.

http://www.j-pop.com...o-dream-of-you/

#2489 tomzero12

tomzero12

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:26 AM

^ The funny thing about that is, when they went to San Francisco, they showed that movie with English subtitles but when it was actually released on DVD, there wasn't any English subtitles. Maybe I got my dates mixed up or maybe the establishment in SF made their own subtitles, but I always wondered why the DVD didn't have it even though there already was one.

http://www.j-pop.com...o-dream-of-you/

I first heard them when they played SF. They put on a great show. If I had known them before, I would've checked out the movie. I'm sorry I missed it. And it is weird that Japanese companies don't release English subtitles, even if they do exist. Guess they're not counting on a lot of overseas sales.

#2490 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

Covers of the new mini-album is out. 2 new songs for red one and 1 new one for the blue one (Or atleast I don't recognize the last track name). i'll buy the red one in the future.

AVCD-93747.jpg?v=1

ダイヤ◇ 

深海 -Hi-ra Mix- 

ミルフィーユ 

predawn 

Don't give it up 

たぶん、ずっと好き 

water lily ~睡蓮~ 

STARTING, MY ROAD!

AVCD-93746.jpg?v=1

キラリ☆ 

鼓動の秘密 

ヒマワリと星屑 

きっと 忘れない、、、 

サヨナラ、ありか?とう。 

Limited addiction 

illusion 

雨と雫

#2491 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:47 AM

It is common practice for Japanese DVDs/Blurays not to include English subs even if they exist. I guess the principal reason is they think it may impact on selling the film to an overseas distributor if people have already been able to import a DVD from Japan, though it's also partly they just can't be bothered and also a desire to actually keep Japanese products for Japanese people.

#2492 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:18 AM

It's too bad there are no subs. I tried watching Count Five without subs, as well as that Gekkan-something horror movie, but gave up after a few minutes. Too frustrating when you don't get anything. ^^;

As for the covers, I like them. They gave me a big Perfume vibe, although they probably didn't invent those either.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2493 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:38 PM

That pink cover is gorgeous. I hope the older songs are rerecorded 4nin versions.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2494 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

I also really like that pink cover. Looking forward to this!

#2495 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:14 AM

previews of the new recordings & new songs

kirari is really nice but limited addiction sounds pretty bad

#2496 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:35 AM

^I like Daiya (assuming it's short for diamond?) 

Considering all the songs in both albums, I think I prefer red version. 

#2497 netnabi

netnabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

So what's everyones opinion on the new songs on the album? I didn't really care for ダイヤ. I loved たぶん、ずっと好き from ages ago, when it was suppose to be the B-song instead of illusion. Starting my road! was alright, nice chorus with yuri? singing the harmony. But the last song, 雨と雫 reminded me of what I loved about original TGS, a beat that makes you tap your foot, with the strings at the back, man, it was really refreshing to hear this style again. Loved it. 

7/10

#2498 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:06 AM

I agree with you on the last song. Felt like a classic TGS song. I think the real winner is the 4nin Limited Addiction. That song and MV I think really put them on the idol map back in the day. Its sad they aren't all together anymore but the vocals are so much better now.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2499 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

While I liked Ame To Shizuku it didn't really feel like "true" old TGS. Something about it just didn't seem right to me the same way like the classics. Overall there isn't much to feel about the albums too, it's just a compilation mostly. It's nice they re-recorded songs though. I'm also happy to finally have a proper recorded version of Tabun Zutto Suki although the mix of that song is really weird.

Disappointed they released those with DVDs instead of BDs. They used to release their MVs in nice BD quality but now that collection will never be complete. Those two short documentaries (?) at the end seemed quite bad too. Feel like this release is merely trying to bring in some last cash without much effort before they break up.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2500 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

Hitomi is so beautiful :wub: http://www.tokyoidol.net/?p=33110

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic