• Please log in to reply
2580 replies to this topic

#2561 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:23 AM

Just listened to the remix that gets released with the single and oh my god I like that so much more than the main version. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2562 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:17 PM

hitomi made a new showroom account

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#2563 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:17 PM

Miyu: https://www.showroom...com/miyu_yamabe

Yuri :https://www.showroom....com/yuri_nakae

Mei: https://www.showroom...e.com/mei_shoji

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2564 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

i already post this pic on Nijimasu thread

but i kinda feel guilty if i didnt share here

tgs-nijimasu.jpg

TGS and Nijimasu will have a collaboration show at Idol Rave Factory - spring 2019 in day 3 (March 23rd)

#2565 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:04 AM

東京女子流 / STARTING OVER! "DISCOGRAPHY" CASE OF TGS ダイジェスト映像

#2566 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:00 AM

I'm totally out of the loop. Why is Hitomi being a DJ all the sudden and not dancing anymore? She doesn't look injured.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#2567 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:37 PM

#2568 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:59 AM

#2569 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:14 PM

Thanks Arai for been wonderful.

#2570 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 02:35 PM

Not a fan of the group but this is great.

#2571 GrayScales

GrayScales

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:54 AM

avex is uploading HD concert videos that are only available for a Limited time...

...and this is the Tokyo Girls' Style for ALL time.

m9FG8yA.jpg

The concert video was released as a DVD only that ends with an acoustic version of Kitto Wasurenai, and for me, it highlights what's missing from the current TGS sound.

7pxIj0z.jpg

#2572 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 05:30 PM

That was incredible <3

#2573 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 12:54 AM

During the avex internet live yesterday, TGS performed their new song,  "Bara no Kinbaku" (薔薇の緊縛).

I really like this song, ever since I first heard it at their live band concert in Akasaka about a month ago.

It's probably the first new TGS song that I've liked a lot since "Shinkai" (深海) in August 2016.
Some of the lyrics are a bit risqué though... but TGS are known for risqué lyrics and themes from time to time, as pointed out in this thread earlier. It doesn't bother me.

Also... it needs to be noted that Shouji Mei was the choreography director for this song. It was her first time ever creating and directing choreography. I thought she did a great job! She didn't hold back at all, especially at the start and end of the song, in a song about "Rose Bondage" ^-^ Also, that part with her and Hitomi! :o

I've also been to a few of Hitomi's single release events over the past half year. I really like what avex have done for her events. They gave the events a really genuine 80s feeling, especially with the merchandise. The special CD/DVD set came with hachimakis that say "I ♡ HITOMI" on them, special pin badges, and other goods. They also sold large plastic megaphones with Hitomi stickers on them at the fan meetings.

In addition to the normal release events at shopping centers and record stores, there were two "cheering/support group" meetings we had with Hitomi at a rental conference room, once for each of her recent singles. For the first meeting, we all sat in chairs around her, and had to go one by one, introducing ourselves to Hitomi and everyone else in the group, then each person suggested a phrase or word from the 80s that Hitomi might consider using. We then all played janken to decide on who would get to keep the three large "新井ひとみ" banners, which you would be required to bring to each live or release event. Hitomi also wrote on a large board what she thought the wota calls should be for "Delicate ni Suki Shite" (デリケートに好きして),  a cover song of the theme from Creamy Mami. Along with Hitomi, we brainstormed and made changes to the different wota calls for the song. BTW, here's that song, since I didn't see it posted here yet....

(Note: the above video at Toyosu was the only release event where filming was allowed, but also the only venue that didn't allow us to do wota calls... oof.. ^^; )

At the end of the first meeting, Hitomi decided what each person would be in charge of, such as leading wota calls, teaching wota calls or wotagei, promoting online by retweeting/etc, preparing flyers, etc. An hour or two after that meeting, you could then return to the venue and pay to shake hands and talk with her, or play the "old maid" card game with her, or take a cheki photo. 

During the second meeting, Hitomi decided to split us into different groups, where each group would be in charge of some sort of research or promotion activity. You had a choice of which group to join though. Some of my friends joined the "fanmade goods" group, where they will be designing Happis and hachimakis, then will sell them to the rest of the fans. All of us wotas (as well as Hitomi) brainstormed on an official name for the fangroup, and we eventually decided on "新井ひと民" (Arai Hitomin). We also decided what the wota calls would be for the newest single "Shoujo A" (少女A), as well as what twitter hashtag should be used when talking about Shoujo A. We decided on "#新井ひとみ少女A".  At each meeting or solo event, you also have to now "sign-in" on a roster, and state what you are in charge of on the sheet.

Those meetings were so different than what I had ever done with any H!P or Chika Idol group. I really enjoyed the at-home & friendly feeling of the meetings, and it made everyone feel like a big family instead of a bunch of strangers that happen to be fans.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#2574 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 07:25 AM

very nice man

#2575 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:23 PM

^

Thanks! :)

TGS and Tokimeki Sendenbu had a no audience live broadcast on youtube tonight. Here is the VOD:

I'm not sure how long it will be up for, so watch it (or download it) before it might be gone...

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#2576 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:39 AM

Hitomi has a new single, "Koi no Mirage":

The remix is done by Night Tempo:

I really like Night Tempo's remixes!

I also got my 12" vinyl in the mail today:

iOzcqCc.jpg

FkVTCkg.jpg

It's really cool how it's a translucent blue vinyl, IMO. It looks really great :good:

#2577 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:50 AM

ooooh this is really cool, i like the retro style!

#2578 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 01:16 AM

20c4fe0d-8fc8-41f0-a115-52b1b3bf3070.w96

TGS are having three concerts broadcast live on the internet this weekend.

Two this Saturday:

10月24日(土)14:30~(予定):東京女子流*生配信ライブ* カワイイ満載PARTY
10月24日(土)18:30~(予定):東京女子流*生配信ライブ* Halloween Party~狼を見つけださナイト~

One on Sunday:

10月25日(日)16:30~(予定):東京女子流*生配信ライブ* Go To LINE CUBE SHIBUYA

Tickets for the livestreams cost 2500yen, and need to be purchased on the openrec.tv site.

https://tokyogirlsst....php?id=1085473

They are also having their 10th Anniversary Live at Line Cube Shibuya on November 28th.

It will be the first time that TGS will perform in front of a live audience since March 1st.

https://tokyogirlsst....php?id=1085154

I bought a ticket for the 10th Anniversary Live. I'm looking forward to it! :D

#2579 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 11:37 AM

TGS are starting a new show on youtube! :w00t:

The first episode is here:

Also... I went to the TGS 10th Anniversary Live at LINE CUBE Shibuya last weekend.... and it was amazing. I hope there will be a DVD/BD release of it, so others here can experience it too.

#2580 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 11:23 PM

On May 5th, Tokyo Girls' Style will be livestreaming from 06:00 in the morning until past 23:50 at night, as part of their 11th anniversary activities:

dea4c5ec39548d53baead22f1a5a0957825e9a23

https://tokyogirlsst....php?id=1091168

It brings back memories for me from their USTREAM days during their early years, where Satake-san would livestream them (in potato quality) throughout the whole day. Even during their backstage meetings and meal breaks :lol:

It should be a lot of fun!  ^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users