461 replies to this topic

#441 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

^I'm left handed too!

I procrastinate on things that I'm supposed to do.

I'm obsessed with Japanese music

I don't like riding buses

My favorite singer is Riyu Kosaka

I like to watch lets plays (and other YouTube stuff)

#442 Yashi-tan

Yashi-tan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'll try to answer correctly ... 

strange : 

When I am surprised, I shout as a boy (so, huh... down, down ↓ you understand ?)

also, I speak very little English !! >__<' 

funny : 

I have no power in my arms, so a lot of people make fun of it !! 

And... My mind is always somewhere else and it makes my friends laugh. 

Really sooooorry for my bad English   ^^;

#443 sobokii

sobokii

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

When people frequently ask "you Canadians say eh a lot, right?" I always tell them it's all a stereotype but I actually use it a lot.

And all my friends back home use it so often too...

I don't know.

I just can't seem to say yes to the frequently asked question. lol

#444 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Sometimes when I laugh I have the odd habit of snorting or squealing sometimes XD
So I sometimes sound like a laughing pig XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#445 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Strange about me?  :huh:

I hate to wear pantsu!

I like to cry a lot... am a sensitive person...  :sob:

I sometimes forgetful... and clumsy...

Funny about me?  ^^;

I always let my gender be a mystery and answer "himitsu" as an answer (even if the person asked me don't know Japanese)

And.....I will enter which ever toilet I want....

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#446 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Even though I'm 22, coming on 23, I love a lot of childish things, like toys (MLP,  80s-90s Polly Pocket, Lalaloopsy, sometimes Barbie and Novi Stars), Disney, Minimoni, Hello Kitty, pretty much anything cute. Also linked to that, I own over 100 plush toys. I could probably build a fort out of them if I felt like it!

I often buy products solely because I like the packaging design, regardless of whether or not I intend to use it (The most recent example was a bottle of Arizona Green Tea. I don't even like green tea, I just loved the bottle).

Disclaimer/Announcement voiceovers often freak me out. The ones where it's just letters on the screen (or if it's a death announcement, maybe a photo of the deceased with "[name] [birthyear]-[deathyear]" written underneath) and a formal voiceover reading out the announcement? Ones like this. That's one of the less scary ones and even that gave me the creeps. I have no idea why they scare me! Same goes for some film/TV vanity plates.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#447 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:50 AM

^Polly Pocket was one of my favourite toys when I was little XD

Sometimes when I'm in a daydream I pretend to be one of the H!P idols having fun backstage at a show. Let's just say I daydream a lot XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#448 kawaiimomochi2

kawaiimomochi2

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

I am new to hello online... mostly inactive .. but need to be more active in order to download torrents... soo this is my first post. :P

#449 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:12 AM

#450 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

I have OCD too but it's more like, I have to do everything with my right hand/foot and in even numbers, and it sounds stupid but it's a terrible nuisance. I'll be running or playing sports and I have to do skips on my right food every 8 steps. My sports teacher is at a loss ^^;

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#451 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:56 AM

Aww I can see how that would be a nuisance for you when you're playing sports and stuff.  Im super glad im not alone on here in having OCD.

#452 FaithChu

FaithChu

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

For strange:
I have a high case of OCD
People mistake me as a 15 year even though i'm 18 XD
I enjoy watching scary/gore movies
And lastly I am really shy and quite, but once you get to know me I am actually pretty funny and hyper XD

#453 erniethezoid

erniethezoid

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

I cant stop listening to SKE48's Escape...

#454 Torigoya

Torigoya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:15 PM

I am 26 and I collect My Little Ponys. But just 4th gen.

I feel like I have to vomit the whole day, but I am still eating tons of chocolate.

tumblr_nn6gypQUQd1rxru1po1_400.jpg

~sig and avatar made by me, not my best work but I like it.~

#455 Snowflake

Snowflake

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

At school and such I act quiet and don't talk much, but in the truth I'm not like that at all. At home or with friends it's always me who is talking, and some people are not even believing me when I tell them that I have the image of the quiet girl in the class. XD

I like scary stories and movies but I can't read or watch them because I'm usually scared for 3 weeks afterwards... (when I was small it was about 2 months or so) 

With my language, I'm a real grammar nazi. My friends hate it when I always complain about their mistakes with compounds etc.

Fall Down Seven Times, Stand up Eight 

Nana Korobi Ya Oki 

#456 michirin ☆

michirin ☆

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:51 PM

I'm so so so so lazy that sometimes I'm even lazy to do things I actually like to do :lol:

I look very young and I'm... tiny. Also my voice doesn't help, people on the phone always ask me if there's an adult home. 

I LOVE cute things, but I'm always seen as a serious and cold person IRL, I wonder why...? 

I want people to call me cute, but then I don't like people looking at me. What's with that?!

I love to learn English, I try my best! I swear! 

I don't think I have any friends right now. I just don't know how to talk to people. 

It took me years of lurking to get the courage to start posting in here :lol: I'm that pathetic.

#457 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

I am 26 and I collect My Little Ponys. But just 4th gen.

I feel like I have to vomit the whole day, but I am still eating tons of chocolate.

Fellow MLP fan!!!  <3

Even though I collect all the generations, I've got lots of 4th gen right now just because they're easier to buy lol. The cartoon is also really cute.

Another one to add about me, my favourite movie is The Room. Yes, that one. It's such a terrible film with terrible writing and terrible execution that it makes me laugh every time. The best unintentionally funny film, it always cheers me up.

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#458 Chibishi

Chibishi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

I'm 'allergic' to swimming..........

Yep :blink: It's not the chlorine but most likely the motion of water that makes me physically sick. Too bad I also love swimming XD
Also my arms bend a little further than most people :lol:

VM0mgGh.png

My new graphics thread >here<

#459 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

I only listen to J-pop...

I don't know anything about America's pop music and what's popular now.  ^^;

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#460 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:53 AM

I haven't owned a pair of trousers since i was 12. I hate them.

When I'm ill i like to dress up in my fanciest dresses with a shitton of makeup in order to feel better.

I have more fancy dresses than I do actual clothes.. it's become a problem. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users