• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

#21 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:45 PM

I can use my feet just like using my hands.
so I dont bend down to pick up things, except when I wearing shoes LOL

I do that too. :wub:

I can't sleep unless my feet are really cold, so I will stick my feet out from under the blanket I am using. I also move around a lot in my sleep, once I feel asleep with two pairs of socks on (each foot) and when I woke up one foot had one sock and the other had none. XD

Also whenever I am sick I wear my hair up in different ways (that's how my family knows I'm not feeling well). XD

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#22 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:04 AM

I stutter when confused.

I'M DYSLEXIC. O_O;

v1rWyzF.png

#23 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:12 AM

When I get surprised I tend to cross my eyes.

I'm really shy around people I don't know that well. >.<

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#24 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:43 AM

I used to be really, really frightened of dogs when I was younger, up till about age 10 I think. Now I absolutely love dogs. I'm not sure why it changed. I can't even remember when I started to go from being afraid of them to liking them.

I like to sleep as close to the floor as possible. My bed is just a futon mattress on the floor. If I have to sleep in a proper bed and I'm having trouble getting to sleep I'll just sleep on the floor instead.

I used to very occasionally sleepwalk when I was younger. I once got down our stairs and then laid down at the bottom and carried on sleeping. And I once got into a wardrobe and then started yelling cause I didn't know where I was and couldn't get out again :w00t: Apparently my mum had to disregard the 'don't wake a sleepwalker' rule cause I was getting so distressed ^_^

#25 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

my pet peeves are really weird...like...i HATEEEE it when ppl poke holes in their (or my) erasers. :w00t: and i'm really reallllly strict on table manners. LOL. i can't stand people who eat..disgustingly...like...people who have suspicious eyes and keeps scooping/slurping stuff up, and if there's a little bit of food dangling out, they'd use their fingers to shove it in their mouth and when they laugh, they dont cover their mouth unless it's super full...yea...>_>

oh...and...people keep thinking i'm mixed ^_^ well, i'm not sure if i am...i just know bout my mom's side (mostly chinese, 1/16 irish), but dad looks sorta mixed...ppl have said i look indonesian, filipino, spanich, argentinian, hawaiian, malaysian...and a whole bunch ^_^

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#26 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:44 AM

Yeah people think strange things about me too. Like I dye my hair, but I don't...my hair is just really dry. ^^; I'm just an Irish girl who's parents hair changed brown when they got older, so I have a lighter blond layer-ish that has a little red and than under neath it's like dark brown. XD

I'm not sure if it's strange but I like to hug people. XD Like I'm one of those "Free Hug" people. :D

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#27 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:52 AM

^My friend is the same way! ^^; Then people would think she's crazy. XD

Whenever I stare into space, I tend to look mean all the time. XD

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#28 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:26 AM

^LOOOOOOL when i do that on the bus...old ppl start talking to me... >_>

oh yea, i have weird food tastes....like...i love french onion soup but hate onions....love garlic bread hate garlic....stuff like that LOL

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#29 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:22 PM

R/M, you reminded me of another. I don't hug people so much, but I am quite physical. I like to put my arm round people's shoulders, pat them on the back, things like that. If I like someone I just like to do stuff like that in a friendly way. And since I'm a guy and I've been known to hug some of the other guys at work it gets some strange looks from time to time :) It's all cool though, cause people see me doing this and they realise that I'm friendly so they always feel comfortable coming up to talk to me. It works well with girls XD

#30 kazenban

kazenban

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:57 PM

I can live off 2 or 3 hours of sleep per week and I say 'ittai' instead of 'ouch' :lol:
jalan i sidende mini xanggiyan alin bi ,
alin i hanci sahaliyan ula eyer tugi i adali.
alin muke de musei mafari banjihabi,
mukvn i enen amba kesi be alimbi.

天 地 之 间 有 我 的 长 白 山
白 山 之 侧 奔 流 我的 黑 龙 江
山 水 之 间 勤 劳 的 人 们 代 代 成 长
故 乡 的 恩 德 后 人 永 不 忘

#31 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:21 PM

okay a couple for me:

I have a strange addiction to "NO U!" pics. seriously, I'm now working on a collection of H!P "NO U!" pics. :(

I have the tendancy to have personality shifts when it comes to girly vrs. tomboy. It kinda makes it hard to tell weither I'm a boy or a girl.

Also, I've made weird attempts to enter the fantasy world in the past, just for the sake of doing it. I'm still working on that now-a-days. XD

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#32 Muukau

Muukau

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1125 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

I take at least 30 minute(this is the fastest I took in my whole life) showers and I brush my teeth for 10 minutes.
Yeah, I know, 10 minutes.
It's not that I brush it for 10 minutes on purpose, it's just that, if I brush my teeth it takes 10 minutes.
Most of the times my gum bleeds because I brush it too hard.
I wash myself until I think I'm clean so...yeah...

And I'm from Pluto.
AYAKA YUUKA KANON SAKI keep your SMILE!
please visit MY BLOG

#33 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:06 AM

I tend to overthink things all the time, especially trivial things that don't even require thought. Like, someone asks me if they can borrow a pencil. I think of at least five different scenarios, in a matter of seconds. The pencil breaks and they ask me for another. I don't get the pencil back. They give the pencil back and the tip is broken, and I have to sharpen it, etc... This is a trait that really bothers me but I know I'll never be able to shed.

I often space out, because I refuse to accept reality when my imagination allows me to take hold of freedom and be myself. People tell me that daydreaming and zoning out of reality is a horrible quality and that I should just stop. Sorry everyone, agree to disagree. I have much more fun this way, and I;m not about to change because you told me to. Now go live your life in peace and leave me alone, thanks.

I'm overly critical of myself, whether it's a small pimple up where nobody can see it or the expression in my face. I'm pretty sure nobody really cares to criticize me for every little thing I say and do, but my inferiority complex convinces me that everyone's sole purpose in life is to insult my actions and make me feel like sh*t. This is one trait I wish I could break free from.

Life is but a movie.

#34 choketoe

choketoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

^We're the same for day dreaming.

I don't really know if this is weird or not...

But, the only way I can drink regular white milk is if I eat sour cream and onion chips right before it. I think that they are a great combo.

#35 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:02 PM

Oh. Another thing:
I'm 1.76 m tall and I'm 15 years old :D
That's waaaaaay too tall for my age!!

#36 Minagi-chan

Minagi-chan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

-I can't sleep earlier than 2:00 a.m.
-I'm very shy around new people. At first i'm not very talkative
-I always space out, especially at school, i'm always daydreaming, i'm have been scolded by my teachers several times because i'm not paying attention to them. But my grades are good, so it's not a big deal.
-I'm veeery interested in ghosts, the ouija board, and things like that
-I love japanese culture (I know that doesn't make me weird here, but with people I know. No one around me shares my interest <3 )
💚🌻从*´◇`);🌻💚

#37 Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!

Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:20 AM

^
I can't sleep any earlier than 2:00 A.M. aswell, I think were insomniacs.. :blink: ..

#38 シャボン玉

シャボン玉

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:47 AM

^ hah. Me neither. I usually fall asleep around 2:30 am. But I can do things like work and cleaning better really late at night for some reason. Lucky I don't need a lot of sleep to function well during the day.

Up until I was about 12 or 13 people would always think that I was about 4 or 5 years older than I really was. I was at a college campus for some thing my friend was doing when I was 12 and got asked if I went to college there. Now that I actually am in college...well, I had someone at the airport this summer refuse to believe that I was older than 15 until I showed them my id... :)

I like laying down in the middle of the day on the bed or couch and just thinking. I usually tell people I'm napping, though.

I have a birth mark that is shaped exactly like the US.

#39 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

^ hah. Me neither. I usually fall asleep around 2:30 am. But I can do things like work and cleaning better really late at night for some reason. Lucky I don't need a lot of sleep to function well during the day.

Up until I was about 12 or 13 people would always think that I was about 4 or 5 years older than I really was. I was at a college campus for some thing my friend was doing when I was 12 and got asked if I went to college there. Now that I actually am in college...well, I had someone at the airport this summer refuse to believe that I was older than 15 until I showed them my id... http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/sad.gif

I like laying down in the middle of the day on the bed or couch and just thinking. I usually tell people I'm napping, though.

I have a birth mark that is shaped exactly like the US.

Wow! I clean late at night too! I think its partially because I have a baby and nothing can't get done until she's in bed or else she just messes up everything I've done. I also look like I'm about 5 years younger than I really am. I had that experience at the airport too :-(

Wada Ayaka

#40 Muukau

Muukau

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1125 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

Adding from last time,
I do some unusual things whenever I have to and need to do my homework, study for tests, or just generally studying over all.
I clean my room(sometimes the whole house), do the dishes, play Tekken with my little brother(I suck at it), read books(OMG), water the plants, shovel the snow in winter, and all the other things that I wouldn't usual do if I were to do something else.
Guess this is not much of a secret though.
Well, it is--to my parents... :unsure:
AYAKA YUUKA KANON SAKI keep your SMILE!
please visit MY BLOG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users