• Please log in to reply
1004 replies to this topic

#961 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

Even if they do not have original stage..
There are certain original SKE48 theater songs meanful to me..
These songs are all Team S and KII songs.. and my oshimen is in Team E..
So this maybe the best chance I got to see her doing songs I want to see her do :)
Provided it is a shuffle thing..

But I will be annoyed if they just pick up an old AKB48 stage and do it..

#962 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:21 PM

Team KII "new" stage title: 0 Start (pronounced as Restart)

More like it's a revival of RESET stage, but different units.

Units:

Zannen Shoujo- Obata Yuuna, Takeuchi Saki, Aoki Shiori
Bye Bye Bye- Souda Sarina, Kitano Ruka, Shirai Kotono
Heart no Dokusenken- Ego Yuna and Takayanagi Akane
Kimi ni Tsuite- Oba Mina, Matsumura Kaori, Ishida Anna, Arai Yuki, Takatsuka Natsuki
MARIA- Furuhata Nao, Hidaka Yuzuki, Uchiyama Mikoto

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#963 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

SKE Documentary English subs

#964 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

^thanks :)
I actually didn't watch it before even though it's lIke 1 year 4 months ago..
I don't understand Japanesw.. and that was around Mizuho graduation period..

I guess some things of the past did came clear..

Interesting note to myself..
The documentary start and end with12-gatsu no Kangaroo centers announcement..
The general consenses is the people of 5th and 6th gen are fustrated to see their same gen get center ..
As Azuma Rion put it ..she would have quit if she didnt get senbatdu that day ..
I always think that was the moment which lead to Mizuho quiting ..
She made it to senbatsu and was drop for the next one.
I somehow sense that she hope to make this senbstsu but in the end not only she didn't get it..
Her Gen mate and good friend Miyamae Ami got center for first outing ..
I always thought that was the moment i lose her ..
Even if the documentary try to make it fanciful
it seem to be a mistake to select 2 junior as center..
they dont say it ..but notice the flood of graduation after that ..
I guess.. they lose hope

#965 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:02 AM

^

^

Thank you so much for sharing!! ^_^

That's the first time I have seen the documentary. I have plans to get it on BluRay, but it doesn't have subtitles. I was so glad that this was subbed.

I got into SKE...hmmm...I would have to say 2013. AKB was a year before. I remember seeing Choco no Dorei on ORICON but apart from that, I didn't follow SKE. Utsukushi Inazuma was the first song I listened to, and watched the MV preview when it came on to youtube. Since that song, I have loved every SKE single (Excluding Coquettish). I only have copies of 12-Gatsu no Kangaroo and Maenomeri, but I plan to get copies of other singles.

Seeing first gen members and hearing their story was meaningful. Very meaningful. It's quite sad that there are only two 1st gen members remaining, and probably soon will be one, as I figure Masana will probably announce graduation this year. All I can say is that I hope that SKE will have more members rank this year. Seeing Jurina get shaken during her video campaign was difficult...

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#966 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:53 PM

hmm .. I wonder why they left out the demotions in 2010 ..
I would really like to know :P

#967 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:24 PM

The documentary was really great. To be honest I'm glad they didn't talk about scandals or other shock factors, it was about how hard working early ske was(not to say current isn't as such, although Oya Masana implied that herself) and about the formation of making them different akb48. I'm a bit sad Ono Haruka wasn't interviewed but no idea if she said no/scheduling was bad/they didn't want her.

Anyway, I hope to see more intensity from ske again, I think they have some very tough shoes to fill and I don't feel like current ske has reached that point yet.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#968 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

^ As Oya implied that the new members don't work that hard, the whole "new gens getting a new stage without much rehearsal" and "new members getting in senbatsu without much effort" kinda proved it.

#969 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

Jurina got senbatsu from day 1, while there were plenty of girls in AKB48 that had worked much harder than her for years, without getting what she did. This is just the consequence of management decision, and has very little bearing upon a girls work, or lack thereof. Unfortunately enough.

Because there are many girls in the various 48 groups that work hard, but will never, ever get senbatsu. Of course, there's also girls that work hard, and does get senbatsu. 

#970 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:09 AM

I mean I think the audition clip there showed that Jurina easily had the most visible drive/guts on top of her dance skills of all the first gen initially. The combo of those skills with her age and looks put her leagues above the rest at debut.

Of course others followed but honestly ske are currently slacking from the stage performances I've seen. Either management needs to pick a new 'angle' to be theirs or the girls/dance trainer need to step up their game. Like if it was akb/nmb/hkt with their level of performance it would be fine but this is SKE they're meant to be the best at making an impact with their intense dancing. So yeah I'd say SKE have the toughest shoes to fill but they're not doing it right now.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#971 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:33 PM

Title of Team S 5th stage will be Kasaneta Ashiato "Piled Up Footprints", starting 6/14. I think it's a waiting stage. Here is the setlist:

Complete setlist and units (credit Satou-kun and SKE48 Fanpage on FB)

M00 Overture
M01 Gonna Jump
M02 Te wo Tsunaginagara
M03 Innocence
M04 Tsuyogari Dokei
MC

M05 Akai Pin Heel to Professor (Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryouha)
M06 Suteki na Zaiakukan (Futamura Haruka, Tsuzuki Rika, Yamauchi Suzuran / KKS Backdancer)
M07 Manazashi Sayonara (Azuma Rion, Yakata Miki)
M08 Ai no Rule (Takeuchi Mai, Ooya Masana, Inuzuka Asana, Miyamae Ami)
M09 Koppu no Naka no Komorebi (Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryouha, Matsumoto Chikako, Gotou Risako, Noguchi yume, Nojima Kano, Yamada Juna)

MC

M10 Medley (Escape, Darkness, Escape, GALAXY of DREAMS, Dirty, Sekai ga Naiteru Nara, Chicken LINE, Escape)

MC
M11 Okey Dokey
M12 Pareo wa Emerald
M13 Bukiyou Taiyou
Original ending
EN1 Houkago Race
EN2 Team S Oshi
EN3 Boku wa Shitte Iru

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#972 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:34 PM

SKE is set to release their second album. No release date yet.

Jurina and Masana will form a unit for a song. Most likely because they are last 1st gen members.

It's about time, though. Last album was in 2012, and they have released a lot of singles since that one. What I can say is that most likely these singles will be a part of it:

Aishiteraburu!, Kiss Datte Hidarikiki, Choco no Dorei, Utsukushii Inazuma, Sansei Kawaii!!, Mirai to wa?, Bukiyou Taiyou, 12-gatsu no Kangaroo, Coquettish Juutai Chuu, Maenomeri.

Since no official list has been mentioned yet it's up to speculation. But it will be out soon enough ^_^ Either way, there will be a lot of singles songs on this album. Lol

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#973 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 11:41 PM

I apologize for the third post in a row.

7th gen member Murai Junna announced that she is leaving the group.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#974 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:40 AM

Team E started their new E5 stage recently - SKE festival. All songs are Team Surprise ones!

Setlist

Spoiler

Also seems like Rara has taken centre position over Non :o

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#975 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:36 PM

8th gen!!

(There's 19 here, but I think there is 22 members??)

tumblr_ogvxks3pxg1vg425to1_1280.jpg

The youngest was born in 2005.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#976 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:16 PM

2005??? so she's 11? ^^;

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#977 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:45 PM

Who will be promoted first? Miyomaru, Ayamero, or Oochan? :)

#978 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:45 AM

OK so apparently there's been promotions in SKE48 that I had no idea about! 

Happened yesterday - and I guess I know the answer to my question: 

Team S: Machi Otoha, Isshiki Rena, Kamimura Ayuka

Team KII: Ota Ayaka, Mizuno Airi

Team E: Asai Yuka, Suenaga Ooka, Takahata Yuki

Ayamero's sister Riona (ex NMB48, and currently in Lovely Doll (愛乙女☆DOLL) congratulated her sister's promotion via Twitter: 

http://twitter.com/R...330661592711173

#979 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:26 PM

KKS Kawasaki Narumi announced graduation today. She will graduate January 8th.

KawasakiNarumi2016.jpg

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#980 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

So SKE will be releasing a MV Collection!!

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users