Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:56 PM

Yamashita Yukari graduates from SKE:
http://www.ske48.co..../?id=1454588434

OMG ..
I was thinking about my old SKE48 fandom and who is left .. Rumi, Ruka ..
I know there is 1 more girl I that like but I can't seem to recall ..
Then I remember today .. it is Yukari .. :(

#942 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:29 PM

Kumikochan announced her graduation:

http://www.ske48.co..../?id=1455107660

She wants to study.

2ch again discusses the allegedly bad environment within SKE48. Some suggests she should audition for NMB48.

#943 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:23 PM

^ hmm ..
"bad environment"? "NMB48"?
Whats the discussion about?

I filtered out the member news on the SKE48 site ..
It seem bad but considering the size of the group and its span almost 2 years ..
They didn't really have that much graduation .. grrrr .. Mizuho name spotted ... :(
http://www.ske48.co....p?select=member

#944 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:39 PM

Bad environment, as in SKE48 for years now has been pointed out by fans to have a huge number of episodes alluding to it not having the best work place so to speak. Basically cliques, seniors not being too good towards juniors, girls frozen out from the "good company", and more like this. Of course there's no official confirmation or such, so they can only go by fan observations, social media, comments from the girls themselves, and so on.

Hence why the fans thought she should audition for NMB48 instead - since she's from Osaka, and NMB48 is from Osaka.

At any rate, the announcement she made in today's show was really awkward. She interrupts the bow the girls do at the end of the performance like the girls always do if they announce their graduation. Then teary eyed and while being nervous/emotional, she announces her graduation in a very straight forward manner (and it sounds like she has memorized all the lines she had to say as if someone gave her a paper beforehand). And when she's finished speaking, there's just this long awkward silence with fans going "eeeeh?" and the girls not saying a single thing. Just standing there, and looking at her. Makiko attempts to break the silence, but she doesn't really say anything, and nobody else comments, and it just goes silent again...

Anyways, this to me is a very disappointing graduation. She's relatively new in the group, and she has an interesting personality, but she has not been popular at all.

#945 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

^Sigh .. you know .. I think we can't really argue against that ..
At least for me .. it is really frustrating ..
I had the most "oshimen" "fav" in SKE48 compare to other 48 groups and they clean out faster than everyone ..
But honestly .. SKE48 is the key to my support of 48G ..
I am really going for 3 2hots with Rara this March .. hope she does impress me and she know English .. then I will come back to main following ..

#946 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

There have been announcements at today's concert.

SKE48 has a captain for the whole group again: it's Saito Makiko :)

new Team S leader: Yakata Miki (advanced from vice leader)

new Team S subleader: Matsumoto Chikako

new Team E vice leader: Fukushi Nao

http://greennoa.hate...16/03/04/213824

#947 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:12 PM

hmm .. i don't know ..

Lets see SKE48 a group base in Nagoya ,Aichi

Group captain - Saito Makiko who is from Osaka and she was demoted back to KKS before ..
Team KII sub-leader - Uchiyama Mikoto who is from Mie and she was also demoted back to KKS before ..
Guess what? the gang who got demoted also include Kito Momona who is now better known as Mikami Yua in JAV ..
Team KII leader - Oba Mina who was from AKB48 and from Kanagawa and she got suspended before when she was captain of Team 4 ..
Team S leader - Yakata Miki is from Oita
Team S sub-leader - Matsumoto Chikako is from Osaka and she was from the 1st draft and she only been in the group slightly more than 2 years ..
Team E sub-leader - Fukushi Nao is from Tochigi and she was also from the 1st draft and she only been in the group slightly more than 2 years ..
which leave only
Team E leader - Suda Akari who is from Aichi and have been around really long ..

I know where they are from may not seem to matter and also some of them join when there are only 2 48 groups, AKB48 and SKE48
and there are draftee and transfer ..
But can a group base in Aichi, with majority of Aichi members and main supported by their regional fans from Aichi be lead by almost no Aichi girl expect for Akarin?
It just look messy and strange ..
Furthermore, the some of the leaders also had bad record .. and some are just so new and never had the experience of being a KKS like most of the members ..
So .. what can I say .. sigh ..

#948 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:45 PM

^
Oba Mina is ex-captain, has leadership experience. Others, I don't know them internally but perhaps that the best talent available. Position young members for the future leadership in Chikako and Fukushi.

anyhow SKE started the Haru concert:

SKE48 Haru Concert "Minna, Nakunjaneezo - Miyazawa Sae Graduation Concert in Nihon Gaishi Hall" (First Day) was held in 3 March 2016.

Jijipress digest:

>

#949 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

Are you sure you actively follow SKE48 and have for the past few years? Because it looks to me like you're having a bit of a disconnect there, between things you presume, and how things actually are. These girls are well-respected, and have contributed quite a lot to the groups/teams they're part of. 

OK, so some of the girls have done certain things in the past which had a consequence at that time. But what about from then, and til now? Have they not contributed? Have they not improved? If that's the case, which it is for some of the girls that had some issues in the past, then let's focus upon that. 

As for where they're originally from? Who the hell cares. What matters is their contribution to SKE48 and their respective teams. 

#950 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:55 PM

Actually .. contribution is a given thing .. is there a member who don't contribute at all?
but where are they originally from does matters and if not why do they even bother use it as an introduction ..
the first is always the name .. and second is where are they from .. it is that important culturally ..
Anyway .. I have not follow for 1 and a half year .. but it does not take a hardcore follower to know they are going down and faster than everyone else in 48G sadly .. :(

#951 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:07 PM

Yes, contribution is given, in the sense that you expect the girls to give their best. But some girls are more active than others. Or rather, some girls have a better leadership capacity than other. And this is what's important here. 

The self-introduction is to give people a short tidbit such as their name, age, nickname, location, catchphrase, or whatever. It's not however a rule, that if you're part of say HKT48, then you must be from Hakata/Fukuoka. or that you must be from Nagoya to be in SKE48. This is just stupid. The groups have each location as their home base, and certainly it's reasonable that the majority of the girls in each group comes from the respective places that the groups reside at, but that other girls who don't come from that place cannot be leader/captain or sub/vice leader/captain is not a very solid argument. 

As for the popularity of SKE48, I don't think it has to do with where a team's captain or sub captain comes from ... 

#952 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:31 PM

I hate to start something and i don't end ..Its late at my side but I got to end it ..
I am not saying that their popularity has to do with the leaders ..But leaders are important ..
its just the state of it when you just look at it from the top ..Its just very scattered ..
In the end .. I dunno .. I am not from a country which has many states ..
but do people feel closer to each other just because they are from the same hometown? ..
And does people from the same hometown seem to have certain similar characteristic?
Anyway .. i didn't go looking for this .. i was just checking out the new leaders, its just something I notice..

#953 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:45 PM

It doesn't matter at all where the girls are from. What matters is that they are now living in Nagoya and working hard for SKE. And being a good leader does not in any way necessitate that you are from that place.

Internet killed common sense.

#954 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:21 PM

Final thought.
Will the local Aichi fans think that it's no longer their hometown group anymore..?
These carry an emotional tag and may override reasoning..

Put it another way.. why some people don't support SNH48 or JKT48..
SNH48 can do it with enough quality but it hard to get pass the fact that they are not Japanese
Would AKB48 fans jump if most of AKB48 leaders are made of girls from another region group or sister group..
For these.. the leadership may be great.. but can fans get past the thought of that they are simply not AKB48?

It runs back to sister group being AKB48 senbatsu.. are they not good enough?
But for various reason.. knowing that they don't origin from AKB48 may matter to them..

These are all the "some" or "bits" ..
But in a long tun it may run into a lot..

To me SKE48 fans are a tight lot.. the local fans are proud of their region group..
I am just leaving my thought..
I am trying my best to explain it..
I am not auguing on these
And I do not want to look like I am trolling..
But honestly.. I am going to bed and if I do not reply anymore.. it's not because I irresponsible to my post or rude.. sorry ..

#955 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:57 PM

So let's see, you never had these complaints about most of those leaders before.

But now there are 4 new/"new" names in the leaders and suddenly you complain about them and the others already there.

Makiko is a long time member of 2nd gen and loved by fans. And she is a very good choice to be SKE captain.

Mikitty is a long time member of 3rd gen and again loved by fans. And this was just a change from sub-leader to leader anyway.

And both of them clearly love Aichi.

Chikako and Donchan might be new, but it's good to put your faith in them as future leaders, with them being less likely to graduate.

And all of the other leaders already there have proved that they are good leaders.

So I really don't understand your sudden complaints.

Internet killed common sense.

#956 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:11 PM

ami-announces-graduation.jpg

Miyamae Ami announced graduated. She aims to be an actress.

:sob: Another of my favorites are graduating....

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#957 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:23 PM

She is transferring to a different agency, San Office: http://san-actor.com/ami-miyamae.html

Another one of my favourites graduating *sigh*.

#958 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:14 AM

SKE all teams will get new stages, effective in June.

http://akb48-daily.b...ml#.VzPyr-QfhfY

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#959 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:31 AM

Hoping for original stages but that seems unlikely..

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#960 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:43 AM

Not holding my breath for original stages, that's for sure, although that's my hope of course. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users