• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#21 belabellissima

belabellissima

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:43 AM

Bit late to the party here, but I'm Aussie fan too! I live in the ACT! I really hope Momusu make there way out here one day, it would be amazing to see them~! :good:

#22 Boom

Boom

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

I'm hoping they'll do something down here as well. I mean seriously it's further to go to America that it is to come to Australia anyway. And on top of that there's quite a few things to do here anyway.

So I wish and hope :santa:
Avatar by gamergirl @ musume-central

#23 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

I just noticed this topic, how exciting ^^
Adelaide fan over here! ^_^

Has everyone seen Momusu's Hamilton Island photobook? Momusu members' names on Qantas tickets, too awesome.

10rquf9.jpg

#24 belabellissima

belabellissima

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:40 AM

Yeahhhh Australia is closer for them to come! Lets all just hope and pray for a visit someday!

The Hamilton Island photobook is very cute. MORE MOMUSU NAMES ON QANTAS TICKETS!!!!!!!! ^__~
^_^

#25 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

say... since the Oz group is not that big... can I, from Kiwiland be part of the conversation? too many other Kiwis are Lurkers.. to justify another thread ^-^
I need my Airi

#26 beebee

beebee

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:54 PM

Eee! I'm so happy to see I'm not alone in being an Aussie H!P fan.

*waves to all the Aussies*

I'm from NSW, in a little town between Sydney and Newcastle. Ooh, I see there's a couple of members from the ACT! I went there for a year 6 excursion... it was soo nice and cold. It was the first (and so far, only) time I seen snow. I'd love to go back there!

Seimei, I don't see why our lovely Kiwi neighbours shouldn't join in =o) How are things over there in NZ?

#27 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

aha! the weather... it is becoming cold for some reason :D and gosh... after a week of heat... it is raining quite a bit now.. i bet sout east oz and esp north east oz could use some rain now...
I need my Airi

#28 belabellissima

belabellissima

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

Yay more Aussies~!!!
Of course Kiwi's are welcome too, we are only a small group after all, and aussies + kiwis need to stick together <3

>> Beebee awww I'm gald you liked the ACT! It can get really cold and snowy but ugh right now I'm melting in the heat!
>> Seimei yes we need rain so badly, everyones gardens are dry and dead looking it's really sad XD(

#29 liLcazza

liLcazza

~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~

• Kouhai
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

-

#30 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:03 AM

You know what, Momusu should come here because they won't get jet lag! :sob:

10rquf9.jpg

#31 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:24 AM

^ damn straight... for a FC meeting or something like that... heck even to NZ would be great http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif ... come visit my private island http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif j/k
I need my Airi

#32 TerryXX

TerryXX

Retired Member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

great to see more fans from australia!

^
^ they would have to get used to the weridness of long daylight :wub:

btw welcome back to the forums Seimei aka The Juggernaught!

#33 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

Oh man, I was gonna post something special here for Australia Day. I totally forgot :)

10rquf9.jpg

#34 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

yay~! it's great to see more and more fans from aus!

@lonely cookies: what were you gonna post on aus day? i was out the whole day on aus day.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#35 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:51 AM

Oh no! Everyone seems to be from New South Wales.... what about Victoria? ^_^

I'm a massive H!P fan so yay for us! We gotta stick together. The girls could always come to Melbourne. It's still one of the most liveable places in the world. Haha.

#36 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

^ haha .. the girls going to Melbourne is plausible... ( would love to see them gallivanting in Chadstone or down the Italian quarter )
I need my Airi

#37 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

Hahahaha they'd probably have fun in any town they went to. I can imagine them in Sydney doing things like going to the beach and going to the Opera House and whatever, in New Zealand skiing and travelling around, in Melbourne probably shopping.... the ideas are endless. Now lets force UFA to buy them a ticket to tour Australia and New Zealand and all our dreams can come true. :D

#38 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:00 AM

^
yeh i hope that happens too. but i've always wondered if they know that they had fans in Aus. And if they do, they might think that the amount of fans is not as big as the ones the other countries, maybe that's why they still haven't visited our lovely country.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#39 wariomona

wariomona

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:13 AM

I only just noticed this topic :wub:

I'm another Australian fan! I think I'm the only one so far from QLD though? XD
Talking about the Alohello thing: When I saw C-ute were going to Wet'n Wild Hawaii, I always thought that "WHY NOT THE GOLD COAST WET'N WILD?!?" :wub:

It'd be great to have H!P here... but they'd probably get as many Japanese fans coming here as we actually have Aussie fans...

I won't give up hope though. Naki will be our key to convincing UFA I think (see pic) :w00t:

Posted Image

#40 Baka~

Baka~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:27 AM

^i wish they would come to Australia, no matter where they go in Australia i wouldn't care, i would feel very happy to know that UFA is aware of Australian fans <3
....i want to go to the Gold Coast :wacko: maybe next summer holidays...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users