• Please log in to reply
1461 replies to this topic

#1181 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 05:20 PM

Wait, she said she would be fine posing nude?

OK, I will keep my hopes low ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1182 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:01 PM

Happy 23rd birthday Takagi Sayuki. The magic of Sayubee.

#1183 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:36 PM

Happy Birthday, Sayuki. She has grown from a lovely girl to an amazing woman. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1184 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:10 PM

The special video on Juice=Juice's channel today is Sayuki covering the famous MISIA ballad "Aitakute Ima". (Sakura also covered it on Morning Musume's channel.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1185 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:13 PM

I wonder if this is a teaser for The Ballad.

Sayuki sounds amazing.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1186 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:51 PM

Looks like it. They uploaded one for Oda singing MISIA

Untitled-1.jpg

#1187 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:42 AM

Regarding the cover, I'll give one vote for Sayubee. Her awesomeness in this cover is irresistible

#1188 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 10:04 PM

Quoting this from the Hello!Project General Talk thread:

For anyone who’s interested Oda Sakura and Takagi Sayuki will be taking part in the CDTV Live! Live! 4 hour Christmas special on Monday 21st December:

https://www.tbs.co.jp/cdtv_livelive/

https://twitter.com/...7086927877?s=21

https://www.instagra.../p/CI8Fx1Vl0I6/

https://www.instagra.../p/CI8HGv_l3kG/

They’ll be performing the Japanese version of Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid together as part of a Disney medley featuring several artists including Issa from DA PUMP and Sonim, as well as covering When You Wish Upon A Star with all the other artists taking part in the medley:

https://natalie.mu/music/news/409430

https://www.oricon.c...s/2179667/full/

#1189 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 12:11 PM

https://twitter.com/...805772822056962

bunshun: https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/43421

Bunshun is reporting Takagi Sayuki seems to be living half-time with Yuri, who recently signed with Sony after getting attention from his street lives.

Source Twitter user Kanda

leaveing it here... I hope this won't end in a graduation with bunshun.... :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1190 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 12:28 PM

Hopefully this will become another situation like Nacchi playing playstation or Ayaya carrying toilet paper into her later-husband's apartment :arrow:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1191 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 12:53 PM

What do you think guys? i think we may hear an official statement from upfront and from her. Management is used to face this kind of issue XD

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1192 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 01:17 PM

I hope they ignore it :whistle:  She's old enough. As I read, management was informed about this so I see no reason to graduate (hopefully).

(just feared they're auditioning for new members as her replacement  :sob: )

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1193 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 01:20 PM

I was kind of afraid that they were planning her graduation anyway as she’s been pushed in the duo with Sakura quite a bit recently.

Hope she doesn’t graduate due to this though. :(

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#1194 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 01:37 PM

The article is honestly kind of amusing because it reads like this, "Yuri is not a good person, Sayuki is a really good singer, anyway here's some photos of her coming and going from his apartment." Bunshun seems to be far more concerned with Yuri maybe not being the most savory character.
DDOhydd.gif

#1195 Leon_santillan1980

Leon_santillan1980

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 03:43 PM

the first thing i think from this is that yuri is really short, almost same height as sayube. Then i pray that ufa ignore this and let sayube be

#1196 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 03:55 PM

Who the f@ck is Yuri?

#1197 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:17 PM

^ He's a singer on the rise in Japan. His song Dry Flower is a hit and has been on top of the streaming charts in Japan for a few weeks now.

DDOhydd.gif

#1198 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:45 PM

There seems to be statements left and right that UFP knows their relationship? I feel like it will go two ways:

• The "It's ok to date unless you've been found out" route: Sayuki gets an immediate graduation (but it does feel like she and Tomoko are so ready to graduate lately)
  • The "It's 2021, people!" route: Management will leave it be and release a statement that they will support the relationship and provide guidance to her not only as an contract artist but as an individual (but if Yaguchi was sacked for a star as big as Oguri Shun idk with this)

Seriously hoping that UFP starts the changes here -- the ways of what the idol would be and make people realize that they are now selling music and performances, not characters; that HP is evolving to become more than just the ordinary idols but artists that can break out into mainstream.

Untitled-1.jpg

#1199 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 04:55 PM

Hmmm, first "scandal" for J=J. The issue now is she got "caught", but if there is no uproar from the wota/fandom, I guess maybe the mgmt will just do nothing about it?

I mean is it really necessary for the management to address such reports?

#1200 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 05:31 PM

^ when i see the twitter from japanese fans, it seems the feedback is not in a positive way, and the discussion move into "new member audition". Somehow i'm little worried about this, since they will release a new single soon. Maybe for overseas fans is okay, but for Japanese fans, i don't think so..

btw some Japanese fans "mocked" the situation as the implementation of the NEXT IS YOU dorama (2016), concerning that the members should take a lessons from the dorama. Well then, i'm not thinking the same, but just to let everyone knows (especially for us, overseas fans), the "Idols" terms in japan is still regarded as the "pure thing" for majority of Japanese fans.

fe2dbadd-s.jpg

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users