• Please log in to reply
1461 replies to this topic

#1061 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:10 AM

Definitely if I manage to have the time. I only have two shakes left with just her, but I can try saying it during a group shake. :) I am thinking about telling her that I love her (in an adore way ofc) but she might find that awkward? An ofc on my last meeting with her I will say that I am going to all the Europe shows. :D

#1062 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

blog,%20Takagi%20Sayuki-715187.jpg

caCYGi9.jpg

#1063 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:14 PM

She can't feel bad hearing that because she is so beautiful. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1064 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:49 AM

Yesterday's Takagi shakes:
She rememberd my name and greeted me. I told her that I like her without bangs and that I love her lol. On my first attempt at telling her that she was more popular among international fans I stumbled over my words. Poor Sayubee understood nothing. One of my new friends walked in shortly after me, she ended up rushing and collided with the booth! :D It swayed a bit but the guards were not that upset hahaha. I was gifted her Feel trading card and two huge photos from the next one around tour along with a free handshake. I tried again to tell her that she is more internationally and this time I succeeded.

#1065 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:12 PM

^ How she reacted ?

#1066 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:03 PM

^She looked approving when I said that I like her without bangs.

#1067 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

Poor Sayubee was very tired at the beginning of the day and it was noticeable. All her fans could see it clearly. But she regained her energy in the afternoon and then slightly lost it again in the evening. I was gifted a handshake and Sayubee goods. My friend promised me he would give me the two CD trading cards of her I don't own tomorrow so I am excited! :D
I don't know which one of my wota friends said something but whoever did was one of the few ones who could pronounce my nickname correctly. She now knows my name, country and nickname. I never told her my nickname so I am curious because the ones I ate dinner with did not tell her. Then there is the "funny/crazy" fan pile consisting of one of the girls who ran into the booth in Aichi... but they can't pronounce my name well lol! The wota joked that I was J=J 3rd gen member because of a name similarity it was an ongoing joke with everyone I talked to hehehe.

I said that international fans love her, that GBA is my favorite song and she was happy. I told her that she was beautiful (then she complimented my dress), I said that I want JJ 7 to do well, "magic of Takagi sayuki" lol.

Then I decided to be brave, so I asked her about the JJ tour. 5 members or 7 members. Her reaction was suprise "eeeeh" *mumbles and thinks happily* that was when I got the feeling that it was secret and she was not allowed to tell me. I accepted the fate, I had a feeling she would not tell me. My time was up and just when I am about to leave she says "seven members" in English!!! What this means is unclear, maybe it is only for one show, maybe they are guests or maybe it will be JJ 7 live. Only time will tell and I hope Sayubee does not get any harsh words from the company for revealing this. Unless something changes we can expect some sort of JJ 2nd gen on the world tour, if she was not lying to me lol!

For the last two handshakes I told her that I was going to all Europe shows which she was excited about. Then I said that it was my last handshakes and thanked her. Her last words to me were "see you in Europe." :) Now it is 1AM and I better head to bed.

#1068 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

For your experience, Fluffis, Sayubee looks so kind and sweet like beautiful. :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1069 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:47 AM

This is not a fair comparison in any way because I only had 3 groups handshakes that work quite differently from individual ones and groups handshakes are always held in the morning. But compared to the other members I think that if you are not already a Sayubee fan you won't be one after a few handshakes. The other members almost always had more energy than her and while Sayubee reacts to what you say and sometimes says things of her own she is a bit more reserved. Sometimes she has a huge reaction (like the monky t-shirt) and she does remember my name. I would describe her as slightly timid but happy. While on stage her vocal power and stage presence blows the other members away.

#1070 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

^ maybe she didn't have many fans compared to other members making her act like that?

#1071 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

I don't think so, the handshakes lines did not have a big difference when I looked around. She still had plenty of fans going in every time frame and she is a member with a lot of female fans compared to Karin. I just think the live stages is where she puts in the most energy, even if she is happy at handshakes events too.

#1072 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Aah I shouldn't thinking negatives like that 

#1073 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:34 PM

^I just think she is a bit shy, but in one way it is a good thing because she listens happily to what the fans have to say and I think she is a bit afraid to start the conversation but sometimes she does it.

#1074 Cassiie-chii

Cassiie-chii

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

Did you Know?

Sayuki really loves RANA group.

And RANA gave to Sayuki and J=J Black Butterfly song's cover!!!!

Sayuki really enjoyed it so she sent a tweet to RANA, than the talked a lot in her blog!

https://twitter.com/...733803366252544

Hgk3t3haBU4FDkJqpV-R6CiQdps@200x74.jpg

DaiZukkiDesu

(Suzuki Kanon's French Fan Blog)

#1075 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:54 PM

Kobushi No Hana 

#1076 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

^I really love that song; but, never thought of it as a song to solo. It seems to be a difficult song when sung solo; difficult to get a breath sometimes.
However, Sayuki did very well and it seemed to me that she just wanted to sing that song herself because she loves that song, too.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#1077 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:56 AM

Yes, I think she is like James Brown. She don't sings songs, she feels songs. :wub:

#1078 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

^^ ^ Yup, its kinda reads the lyrics from beginning to end without full-stop, no times for taking deep breath so she just used her feelings  XD

#1079 x_fang

x_fang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

Just want to share a few picture from Juice=Juice Live Around 2017 World Tour in Jakarta

https://drive.google...WFF2ME1IWTdPYW8

unedited picture in:

https://drive.google...N3UwWE1TaXlhbTA

video:

https://drive.google...NzRDSklBakItNkk

Picking out fans for jidanda:

f9YUQRw.jpg

#1080 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

Sayuki wrote in her blog that they were throwing sweets and she accidentally hit someone in the face. :lol:

Danbara%20Ruru,%20Juice=Juice,%20Kanazaw

金沢。高木紗友希

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users