(Suzuki Kanon's French Fan Blog)

#1042 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:33 PM

^Haha, bananas. XD Yeah, she is great. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1043 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:07 PM

She is amazing, and has a great humor sense. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1044 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

She's always be that baby ..

Someone make these video 

#1045 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:10 AM

Birthday event preview

@1:52

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1046 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

She didn't expect to see Yaguchi in her birthday event and with her T-shirt!!! :w00t:  I'm so glad to see my two oshis in her groups together :wub: :wub: And Marippe singing Koi wo Shichaimashita a capella with her lovely voice.

Talking about voices, I was amazed the first time I heared her in Romance no Tochuu, and this love only has goes growing (as her voice and beauty). :ongaku:

Thanks for this two videos. :good: :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1047 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

blog,%20Takagi%20Sayuki-714352.jpg

caCYGi9.jpg

#1048 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

^ :blink:  :blink:  :blink: She looks so different! I am in favour of this style, just dye it back to black again an no more ponytail.  

#1049 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

^I agree 100%.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1050 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

BEAUTIFUL!

#1051 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

OK

#1052 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:22 AM

Like Reina Tanaka, she is always pretty, but when lets her hair free it fits the best with her beautiful face. I know I put this :wub:  a lot in this threat but I can't help. ^^;

#1053 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:17 PM

:good:

blog,%20Takagi%20Sayuki-714459.jpg

caCYGi9.jpg

#1054 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

She looks gorgeous!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#1055 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

Baby monkey action today! For those who don't know I managed to forget my Sayubee shake ticket at the hotel yesterday and once the Anju live was over I was too far away to to be able to get it in time. The plan for today was one Sayubee shake and one cheki. Because I got Tomoko I asked for a trade on midnight before the event. I woke up at 3AM and had two intrested people and I decided that going with the first one would be the fairest to do. Turns out to be the right choice because he gave me 2 Sayubee handshakes and we traded the cheki. #PraiseTheWota.
https://pbs.twimg.co...LBLj?format=jpg
At 11:20 the cheki event took place. I was hesitating while in line on whether to do a Jidanda pose or the heart one. They checked my passport, my cd order recipe and both my tickets to the event (one has the member name and one does not). I instructed the last guard to tell Sayubee about the Jidanda pose. I went in, she looked surprised to see me again. She thanked me for the t-shirt. (You don't really have the time to say anything). A woman took my picture I said thank you and left.

After the cheki I want to find my mother, long story short she was lost it took forever and I returned just before my gifted shakes at 15:00. I also had no umbrella and looked like a soaked cat. Even though I had talked to JJ before it was hard to know what to say. I said that I liked her voice and then it was time for me to leave. I had the other ticket at the same time so I lined up again (it is incredibly quick when you have more than one ticket). This time I wanted to tell her more things... but she noticed that I was wet and her comment about the rain practically gave me a blackout. I had no idea what to say so I mumbled something about buying an umbrella and said ai ai ai gasa, she repeated the song title and then I had to leave lol! :D

Went out to eat and returned a bit early for my last shake at 19:00. Good thing because one of the wota I had spent hours talking to gave me one of his tickets!! A break was good for my head, I told her my name and country. I also finally showed her the monky on the back of my shirt. The guard wanted me to leave but I turned around and she did a happy dance, smiling with two thumbs up, she said thank you and laughed. Then it was my last shake. I told her that she was the no.1 and JJ the no.1 group. Then I said that it was the last shake and thanked her.
(This essay was iphone written, will have many spelling errors and I'm sorry.)

#1056 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

^ I'm so happy for you and so glad you were able to show off your shirt fully! XD

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#1057 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

^Thank you. Yesterday was a lot of fun, except for the rain part lol!

#1058 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

In the end you able to say what you planed .. the excitement

#1059 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:50 AM

^I am already working on a new "list of things to tell Sayuki" :D

#1060 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

Can you tell her how much we love her because I feel like she doesn't hear it enough

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users