Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:51 AM

Leader shouldn't be embarrassed, she must guide them XD

#982 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:17 PM

News that this here (me) American didn't need today: more or less immediately after finishing the Budokan show, Takagi checked herself into a hospital for vocal cord nodule surgery.
:/

She's out of the hospital and recovering normally. She can't sing for 3 weeks or so, and can't talk for a little while.

http://s.ameblo.jp/j...2217837532.html
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#983 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

Not sure why you being American is relevant here but dang though, is Sayuki working too hard? She always takes her singing so seriously but maybe she took it too far and hurt her vocals. 3 weeks and no practice, I can't even imagine how she feels right now. :(

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#984 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:18 PM

Looks likes a problem she had long before Budokan

#985 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:49 PM

^
Yes, nodules do not form overnight. And you don't get a surgery appointment inside a day.
She and management chose a time for the surgery that would allow her to participate in all 225 shows and Budokan, knowing full well that she was still straining her cords up to and including the Budokan show. I hope Sugai-sensei knows how to handle this curveball.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#986 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

I hope she will feel better soon! She talked about wanting to sing already, but she isn't allowed to do so. 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#987 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

Poor Sayuki, I have been worried about the Code overworking them. Now I have sad flashbacks to the H!S episode where they all looked so tired. I hope she takes care of her self and that the agency will not overwork her voice once she is better. 

Since we can't hear her sing for a little while let's take this weekend to listen to her voice. ;) Yes my B-day dvd copy finally came. <3 Will be posting the full event tomorrow and the rest of Yuka's songs too. The agency finally made Resonant sound great. The dvd setlist order is pretty different from the wikia order.

I will be doing the dvd order, with Fluffis' homestyled titles lol!!  XD 

There is no such thing (Loving you too much)
Shining in that blue dress (Shining Itoshiki Anata, also known as badobado)
I can listen to this forever (FOREVER ~Anata ni Aitai~)
100 kisses for Sayuki (100kai no KISS)

Table Counter Takagi party (Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki)
Resonant Sayubee (That is the title of the song, I changed nothing)
See you next year Sayubeeyub (GOOD BYE Natsuo)

Full event:

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x51r9ev

#988 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

:good:

blog,%20Takagi%20Sayuki-667526.jpg

声出せたよ〜! 高木紗友希

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#989 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:20 PM

I am glad she is doing better, feels like it has been ages since we have seen her with her hair down too. Recovery today, Budokan tomorrow and Yokohama next week!  :sotsugyou:

Well let's hope another Budokan in 2017, a huge popularity boost and then Yokohama in 2018.

I wish I could go to her Birthday event. Imagine if J=J would have an album release with handshakes late April. next year. I would sell half my soul to attend those. Bigger venues like Budokan are cool but in the smaller ones I will have higher chance of Sayuki noticing me again.  XD

#990 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:23 AM

^
I'm pretty sure they still have another live-house tour again after this.
Just with more Budokan :D

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#991 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

^^^^ Nicee... thanks very2 much :)

#992 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

Sayubee getting headlines. 

http://www.jpopasia....-chord-nodules/

Has no info that we don't know about but nice that they are at least writing about her. 

#993 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

Hope she recovers without a hitch.

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#994 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:19 AM

^
I'm pretty sure they still have another live-house tour again after this.
Just with more Budokan :D

As long as it means more Budokan then I am fine with it. I really hope their next single after Dream Road is rather soon. They need more hype and I also want the standard spring and fall tour. I also want another song like GBA with Sayubee as the center. I basically want a lot of things. :P

#995 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

@Fluffis yeah I feel you. I wish her the best and I hope she'l be centering more singles :king:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#996 kapostrofo

kapostrofo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:08 PM

And what about her health? she had an event cancelled because she was sick  :(

#997 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:50 PM

So I was browsing the H!P wikia and I realized that she once sung a solo of Osaka koi no Uta. Was there ever a concert rip of it or anything like that of it?

#998 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:54 PM

Q1. Who is your favourite H!P member (including OGs)?

Takagi Sayuki: Tanaka Reina-san. Since I've liked her from way back. Her individuality is cute. 
And her butt is cute as well.

LoL pervert Sayuki   From: Maruwakari Summer 2016: Favourite H!P member

https://icejiggly.blogspot.my/2017/02/maruwakari-summer-2016-song-youd-like.html

#999 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

Sayuki i know that you really love Reina but i didn't know you also like those parts of her lol

#1000 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:17 AM

It;s always Reina.. right, Sayuki?? XD XD

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users