• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#21 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

i was bored one day so i decided to find hello kitty themes for my msn. i searched it up on google and downloaded it. i installed it and followed every single one of the instructions, and it needed me to delete some stuff too. and then finally i was all done and i started msn again and it said "We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger etc.", turns out that it stuffed up my msn. WTF

and because that i can't use msn anymore, i felt so bad that day coz i'm bad luck with computers <3 i even cried that day because of that :wub:

and another one that kinda relates to me downloading the hello kitty msn theme

i was on the train with some school friends to go home and i was telling my friends how i can't use my msn anymore and the whole story behind it. so my friends were telling me how to fix it and then coz i'm so cluess about computers i didn't really know what they were talking about. so one of my friends started to imitate and i told him to stop it but he wouldn't and kept doing it and imitating everything i do. and then some passenger guy who had been listening to the whole convo commented said out loud "you are just as bad as her" and my friend and i was like "what?" :good: and then it got to my friend's stop and he got off and then i was talking to my other friend about my msn incident. and then that random passenger guy said out loud again "ok, i think you should stop being so obessed with hello kitty, it's not good for you" i looked at him and said "ok?" and then he added "ohh i think that boy is into you because he was imitating everything you were doing, boys love to annoy girls they like" and then i said to him "ummm...he's just a friend" and then he said "you're in high school you should focus on school, it's better for you".
when i got off the train i was so embarrassed coz the whole carriage had been eavesdropping on my conversation :( and as i got off the man said loudly to me "i'm sorry if i embarrassed you, i couldn't help it, it's just too cute, it's more exciting than watching the days of our lives". WTF

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#22 Berryz Roukou

Berryz Roukou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:13 PM

Another WTF moment.
What is wrong with Japan, are they so attention deprived that they do things like this.
Japanese girls need to get out more.

Posted Image

#23 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:10 PM

OMG kanono-chan: that is SOOOO emabarrassing!!! that guy is a creeper! lolz but i had similiar msn problems before too so i feel for ya. LOLZ

@berryz roukou: would you please add in a story of yur own in this thread? i'd rather us share funny/sucky moments in our own lives rather than that kind of disturbing/sad WTF stories. also, please read the first post of this thread and properly follow the posting format? i'm sure you have some interesting moments to share in here~~~!! cant wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, so this morning i had a FML moment, so here it is!:

This morning I woke up completely bored already. I had nothing to do and was desperate. So, when my dad offered to take me to his work just for fun, i immediatly decided to go with him even though his work is reallty boring. But i'd rather go out and be bored, rather than stay home and be bored. As we were in the car on the way to work, my best friend texts me: "Hey Kiki~! Today's a great day, are you up for some Ultimate Frisbee at the park?!?!" ...FML
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#24 Berryz Roukou

Berryz Roukou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:00 PM

So yea... A few weeks ago I was on my way to school. When suddenly I accidentally rear-ended someone.
I of course was in a state of shock with it being the first bad thing that ever happened to while driving.
So I of course got out and made sure the guy I ran into was okay. But the guy I hit just sat there, he didn't even get out of his car to check damage or anything (even though their really wasn't any damage at all). He just sat there reading the paper as I called 911.
So after all that non-sense with the ticket and the police officer, I became majorly depressed. Not only because I got into an accident, but because it was spirit week at school and we were doing pajama day. So I decided to go home. A few hours after I got home I got a call from the school saying that
they had to evacuate everybody because of a bomb threat, and the intier school sat outside in the cold freezing rain for 3 1/2 hours.
So not only did I get into a wreck on the way to school, but I missed spirit week, and the evacuation, and the ticket I got was for 155$.....FML....

#25 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:29 PM

yesteray my mom told me i got a wal mart card in the mail....seems they been sending free cards out to help boost their sales i guess like a promotion....i look at the card and it expired the day before...my mom forgot to give to me when it first arrived 4 weeks ago...FML
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#26 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

Today, I realized that Koharu's graduation day will NOT be a Hapi*Hapi Sunday!. ..FML

v1rWyzF.png

#27 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:58 AM

^OMG please dont remind me! that will be a sad day! hopefully the DVD of the graduation will be released soon after.

Today, my teacher said that our assignment's due date will be pushed back 2 days. I spent all night finishing up that assignment early and got 3 hours of sleep. ^^; FML
Posted Image

#28 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:41 AM

at work they said we have to do 3 hours mandatory overtime so i came to work early to do mine i woke up early and all

only find out we no longer have to mandatory overtime so i got to work 3 hours early for nothing....FML
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#29 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:52 PM

Today, I was walking home from school through the suburbs. Two neighborhood kids, both around 4 or 5 years old, jumped out at me from behind a bush and hit me with plastic ninja swords. Being a nice guy and all, I played along with them since it didn't hurt me at all.

I stood motionless for a second, then fell down onto the grass facing down. I did not move at all, or even laugh as hard as it was.

Suddenly, the boys started to cry and scream and they ran away. They thought they really killed me XD

WTFLOL

Life is but a movie.

#30 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:57 AM

^ i LOL i could just see their faces

I order a 400 deep cleaning machine and had it fed ex to me I got on credit since cost so much ...it use to clean carpert like the rug doctor

anyways fed ex left it on my front porch where everyone could see it lucky for me no one took it

but they left a note on my front door which was 2 feet away

note said left package by your front door.....WTF

they werent sure i would see it the big 100 pound box 2 feet away from door

even more WTF i had to move it some to be able to get the note :unsure:
Posted Image

#31 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:16 AM

I have two.

Today, we got a letter from best buy telling us of a special opening night for members, too bad it was for Sunday night. FML

Today, I was going to use the restroom and the shelf above the toilet fell over, smacking me in the head as well as dropping hairbrushes, straighter, and razors for shavers fell around me. FML

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#32 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:58 AM

had to go to see my doctor today for pain i having in my leg

after i told dr that leg hurt he told me well stay off it then....fml
Posted Image

#33 Waku!Waku!

Waku!Waku!

KameiAleque

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:09 PM

Today, I was walking home from school through the suburbs. Two neighborhood kids, both around 4 or 5 years old, jumped out at me from behind a bush and hit me with plastic ninja swords. Being a nice guy and all, I played along with them since it didn't hurt me at all.

I stood motionless for a second, then fell down onto the grass facing down. I did not move at all, or even laugh as hard as it was.

Suddenly, the boys started to cry and scream and they ran away. They thought they really killed me :good:

WTFLOL

The boys thought they killed you hahahaha
Posted Image
Set is made by Silverwind [GEE TEE].

"i am your pudding's jelly, would you like to eat me?"
-Taeyeon (SNSD)

#34 MOCHU

MOCHU

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 877 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

My dog has been relieving himself in the house lately. And I have been been the one getting in trouble because my dog decided that it is much nicer indoors. Well, last night it was raining and my Step's took another dog out, and gave my dog a chance to go. My Dog looked outside, saw the rain, turned around and peed. In front of everyone. WTF.

(WTF for me. My dog is soooo spoiled. D:)

Posted Image

#35 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

for a whole month i've been carrying an umbrella in my school bag and it didn't rain at all. since it's summer now i had decided to take my umbrella out of my bag so my bag can be lighter. and on that day it just decided to rain XD and it was the day i had last period off so i had to walk home in the rain :D the next day i brought my umbrella because it said that it was gonna rain, but it didn't rain at all :GGRR:
i'm such a rain girl :( FML

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#36 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:54 PM

I had a real WTF moment today.

I was working in the loading bay at the store I work at with a couple of the other guys. We were unloading a vehicle and we had been given yet another pointless addition to our list of jobs. This, as always, came straight down from the store manager who has managed to make everyone in the store hate him, even the various department managers.

I'm pretty hot headed and I tend to shoot my mouth off so when one of the other guys said "why does he keep doing stuff like this", my response was "cause he's a f**king bag of d**ks". Whilst one of the guys was laughing at this, the other said "hey, he's outside, you do know that don't you?". I thought he was joking and simply said "Nah, he left 5 minutes ago" (I had seen him walking out the back door) and "he's probably gone to go f**k himself somewhere". The other guy walked closer to me and quietly said "seriously, he's out there on the phone".

I got a feeling that he wasn't joking and sure enough, the store manager was right outside the loading bay door speaking on his phone. He did walk out the back door but I didn't realize that he'd hung around to make a phone call. This is a guy who has gotten people fired simply for dissagreeing with him and now I had been talking crap about him and he was right there. WTF

Spoiler

#37 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

^

what you mean by real

the rest were fake???WTF

:good:

thanks i need a wtf for posting today
Posted Image

#38 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

^Edit: Sorry, just realized what you were meaning now. My apologies, it's my stupid self for a bit of grammar fail in my above post.

When I said "I had a real WTF moment.." well, I was using the word real in a kinda colloquialism. I have a tendency to use the word real incorrectly sometimes, like 'real bad' instead of 'really bad'. I should have said "I had a really bad WTF moment.."

Yeah, sorry about causing some confusion. (I need to go back to school :w00t: )

#39 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:53 AM

^hahaha no all of these moments should be real!!!

mine were all real, i'll tell ya that! but please guys! be truthful! its more funny that way!!!

i didnt have a WTF or FML moment today, but ill be sure to post one soon~!
Posted Image

#40 kazenban

kazenban

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

looked in my bank account to find 60 bucks in there...that 60 bucks was 3000 before August....fml and f you college!
jalan i sidende mini xanggiyan alin bi ,
alin i hanci sahaliyan ula eyer tugi i adali.
alin muke de musei mafari banjihabi,
mukvn i enen amba kesi be alimbi.

天 地 之 间 有 我 的 长 白 山
白 山 之 侧 奔 流 我的 黑 龙 江
山 水 之 间 勤 劳 的 人 们 代 代 成 长
故 乡 的 恩 德 后 人 永 不 忘

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users