• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#221 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

I hate this situation. I sent my assignment to my ex so he could check the grammar, now he's telling me how bad it is. F*ck that. What the hell is wrong with some people? He doesn't know how to say things in a nice way. I am never doing this again.

He can see my tears and he doesn't even care. He's just like 'It's ridiculous you are crying right now' - why do I do this.
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#222 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

^So, basically you're saying you can't take the criticism that you asked for?

And why are you gonna expect your EX to be all nice about your grammar check? Maybe he's just not the right person to send it to...
LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#223 Snapple

Snapple

The Empty Bullring

• Senpai
  • 1032 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

^ I wouldn't expect sympathy from an Aika fan but whatever. :/

The situation is silly but meh. I wish he talked to me a little bit nicer.

AKB48 are going to London, I left a month ago, I am going to kill everything. *cries*
Posted Image
ICHIGOGO Twitter Last.fm Excessive Drama
秋元才加 ♥ 峯岸みなみ ♥ 篠田麻里子 ♥ 松井珠理奈 ~ freezingkiss

#224 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

^I feel you on This occasion [AKB > London, You > Gone] That's just sad x_x

It's almost like me cause I wanted to go to Japan so bad this summer and probably could have saved enough to go see Risa's grad, but I enrolled in massage therapy school and all my money is going towards tuition this year! -.- maybe next year with Sayu's [?] grad or something...

POOP!

and yes it's always nice to have people communicate with kindness. but what I meant was even when I wish people were nicer, for example me giving someone their coffee with a huuge smile and them not thanking me or even looking...it gets me suuper irritated. but i feel better when I don't expect them to give back the smile. ~ an ex is an ex for a reason and I've been there. we go up and down a loopey loop spiral but a year or 2 after a 5 year relationship, we're still able to communicate, eat out on occasion and give a happy birthday. so basically just keep you're head up. ~ :lol: ~~
LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#225 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

The production system that I develop and that pays the salary for the guys not billable was unplugged today by one of the non-billable IT guys. The hard drives removed, reformatted, and reallocated to other projects. Furious tele-conference today. I don't like getting mad. Fortunately backups are available, but it will take a few days to tar, gzip, and ftp everything once the system has been restored. A vacation day for tomorrow was scheduled two weeks ago so that I could go on Miki's field trip with her class. WTF :lol:

The bad thing is... this incident makes all of us look incompetent. :GGRR:

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#226 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

I took part in a Drama competition last month and I got told Id won an award from the festival so today I got given my trophy which had my name engraved on it and stuff and Im excited that I won an award. But then I get told I have to give it back next year D: What the hell?! I win my first award that Im proud of for me to have to give it back? What if I don't receive something else to replace it when I have to give it back? I hope I get a smaller trophy at least I want something to show my efforts! It just got me annoyed :/

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users