• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#1 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:40 AM

I wonder if this topic would be in the right place, but here goes!

The site www.fmylife.com has become pretty popular and I think H!O should have a FML (F*** my life) section too! Also, there's also those "WTF" moments in life too, that should be included too!

RULES:
1) FML story/anecdote posts MUST end with "FML" or "WTF"
2) you can comment on other's FML posts, but its HIGHLY suggested that you also share a FML moment of your own in your post too!
3) PLEASE KEEP THINGS CLEAN~!

HERE'S A FEW EXAMPLES:

"I invited this guy to have a date over a cup of coffee and he rejected me by claiming that he doesn't drink coffee. I met him at Starbucks. WTF"

"I was walking to my car when I noticed that somebody keyed my car. It read, "F*** you Dan. I F***ing hate you." Who's Dan? My name is Clare. FML"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

well, now I think everyone gets the gist of it so I guess I'll start it off!!!!

Today, I reluctantly pulled out my HUMUNGO AP U.S. History Outline Packet to get started. I realized how thick the thing was and thought to myself, "Damn, this is gonna take forever." I sat down in my desk and opened the packet only to find out that.... it was also double-sided. FML

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

now please mina-san! share your everyday FML and WTF moments!!!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#2 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:57 AM

interesting thread. it's like a place where you can sorta blow off steam because of some crappy thing that happened.

hmm, well i suppose i'll start with the first comment.

ok so, a new girl started about a month ago, and in the beginning, she totally seemed interested in me, and i was elated to say the least, but i go on a week vacation, and find out a new girl started, some hot new thing, *rolls eyes* and they completely hit it off, so now, they're off doing their own thing, and i get left in the dirt. <3 XD FML.

#3 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:18 AM

^hahaa omg that sucks. thats a total downer.whatever! she wasnt meant to be your friend anyways! Now for my FML for today and to keep this thread alive!!

today during school i was walking through the hallways agaisnt traffic. So, basically I was walking and being squished up against the wall. One person passing by me, totally shouldered me with his shoulder and turned around to give me the look. I noticed his pen fell down, so being the "Bigger person" I am, I bent over to pick it up for him instead of glaring back at him for being rude and not even apologizing. As soon as I bent over, someone else's knee slamed into my head and I fell over in the middle of all that hallway traffic. FML
Posted Image

#4 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:51 AM

^nah, we're the best of friends. it's just that from day one, i was attracted to her, and it seemed that she liked me too, but since this new girl started (who totally flirts with anybody) it's like all feelings she had vanished. oooh well, it's fine i guess. at least we're still friends.

man, that sucks with your day at school. i woulda been pissed getting kneed like that.

as for any "FML" stories, i haven't any at the moment. today was a good day. XD

#5 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:28 AM

ok i give it a go

Today, I woke up next to Mari in my bed. 2 minutes later, my alarm clock woke me up for real. FML
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#6 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:36 AM

Today, while in the bath, my mom walks in and says, "I'm sorry Kiki." Puzzled, I asked, "Sorry for what?" She replied, "I decided to do your laundry for you... And I washed the jacket you wore today that was hanging on the knob. Can you wait till your next birthday for a new iPod?" ....FML
Posted Image

#7 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 03:52 AM

^That sucks

Today, my brother forced me off the computer to work on his paper, figuring that it was more important than my own assignments I sat to watch TV for a bit. Apparently his paper is not as important as about 30 games of mind sweeper and an episode of One Piece. FML

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#8 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

Today, while eating breakfast, my mom and I were talking about college. I told her I wanted to move out of the house to live on my own in San Fran to attend UCB. When I said that, my mom said, "oh thats good. I can move out with you and we could go shopping in new places!" ....FML
Posted Image

#9 Waku!Waku!

Waku!Waku!

KameiAleque

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:01 AM

i love reading your life stories! heh heh......
Posted Image
Set is made by Silverwind [GEE TEE].

"i am your pudding's jelly, would you like to eat me?"
-Taeyeon (SNSD)

#10 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:14 AM

^hahaha i love reading about those random sucky random life moments too. which is why i started the thread LOLZ i bet you have some to share too!

EVERYBODY LOOK AT CHANGES I MADE TO THE RULEZ!!! you can now post about your WTF moments too! sometimes certain sucky life moments fit more in the WTF category rather than the FML category. its up to you to choose which one is more suited to your sucky moment. LOLZ

well I had a WTF moment today, so i'll share it. here goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I was looking frantically for my red bead lecklace. I practically turned my room upsidedown. I go outside only to find them being used as decoration. I told my mom, "MOM! you stole my beads!!!" and my mom replied, "i didn't steal them! i just saw them lying there on the floor so I took them." WTF
Posted Image

#11 MOCHU

MOCHU

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 877 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

^LOL i love (in a sarcastic sort of way) that. ^^;

Late last night I went to bathroom to brush my teeth, trying really hard to be quiet. When I got in the bathroom, I decided to try the 'Ryuusei Boy' arm move. As I did, my hand slapped under the hair straightener, causing it to fall. It woke everyone up, and I was the one to blame. FML

(my dad has trouble sleeping, so he didn't sleep after that..crap. lol)

Posted Image

#12 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:49 PM

^

OMG LOL

I haven't had any FML or WTF moments this week... yet :D

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#13 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:21 AM

on friday, i had more of a "LMAO" moment (but to my friend, it was a FML momemt :P)

so, me and two friends (one guy, one girl) went swimming on friday. and after, me + galfriend were waiting outside for the guyfriend. and, i went to the lounge to see if he was already there, and when i came back to tell her he wasn't there, i decided to sneak up on her and try to scare her. so i was like "BOOO" and this old man walks by and asks "Did you wake him up?" i was like "uhhhh...no?" and then it hits me that he thought my galfriend was a guy!! LMAO

(btw, she looks like amber from f(x) -kinda-) :lol:

fyi, she's been mistaken as my "boyfriend" 3 times already. LOL

Attached Files

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#14 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:40 AM

Late last night I went to bathroom to brush my teeth, trying really hard to be quiet. When I got in the bathroom, I decided to try the 'Ryuusei Boy' arm move. As I did, my hand slapped under the hair straightener, causing it to fall. It woke everyone up, and I was the one to blame. FML

(my dad has trouble sleeping, so he didn't sleep after that..crap. lol)

HAHAHA omg this is hilarious!!!!! i could SOOO imagine that! so far, this one is my favorite FML moment in this thread. hahaha

I didnt have a sucky moment today, but I had one yesterday, so im gonna share that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I was getting changed in the tennis locker room, and one of friends noticed that I had a bandaid on my stomach. She asked me where I got it from and I said shaving. She was like, "you shave your stomach?!?!?!" really loudly. I exclaimed even louder, "NOOOO! I WAS SHAVING MY LEGS AND SOMEHOW I CUT MYSELF ON MY STOMACH!!!!!!" (don't ask me how that happened cause even I dont know) of course nobody who overheard us believes me... FML
Posted Image

#15 Berryz Roukou

Berryz Roukou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:42 AM

Not really one of mine, nor a FML moment, but this definitely made me(and about 10k other people) go WTF.

Posted Image

Its sad that people are so willing to get attention that they have to resort to this.

#16 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:26 AM

^...omg that made me cringe. that IS a "WTF" moment~!!! woah... but did you really have to post the picture with it? its kind of disturbing...

anyways, I didn't have any WTF or FML moments today so i dont have one to share.... AWWW~~!! hopefully one of you guys out there has had one and is willing to share!!!!
Posted Image

#17 Berryz Roukou

Berryz Roukou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:36 AM

^...omg that made me cringe. that IS a "WTF" moment~!!! woah... but did you really have to post the picture with it? its kind of disturbing...

anyways, I didn't have any WTF or FML moments today so i dont have one to share.... AWWW~~!! hopefully one of you guys out there has had one and is willing to share!!!!

Well that picture was just apart of the article, and it was the only article that was in English. All the other articles were in Japanese.
Besides the picture wasn't meant to show you the cutting (okay yea it party was.....), but it was also to show that this girl did this LIVE on the internet.
Plus, I saw the video itself. And trust me, the capture is like a child's cartoon to actually watching it live.

#18 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:02 PM

a few days ago i was walking with some of my friends to our classrooms. and then a year 10 girl (1 grade below me) tapped me on the shoulder and asked "hey you know the french braid that you do on your hair, do you do that yourself everyday or do you or does a hair dresser do it for you?" and i replied "yeh i braid it myself everyday" and she was just like ohh and surprised kinda look XD . WTF

LOL i can't believe she thinks that i get my hair done by the hair dresser everyday XD i would love to do that but i would have to put time to it before i go to school

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#19 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:56 AM

^OMG!!! LOLZ i would've started down that girl like a crazy person!!! she was either really crazy or you braided yur hair SUPER well. hahaha

Well I had a FML moment today so Im gonna share it. Here it is:

Today, my mom brought a new desk from Ikea because of Black Friday. Its one of those "L" shaped desks that fits in the corner. She asked me to build it for her. I looked at the picture and realized that it looked REALLY complicated so I decided to actually read the manuel for once in my life. I took out the manuel and was shocked at how heavy and thick it was. It was literallty 1 inch thick.

So I threw it aside and said to myself, "Forget that. I'll play around with this and hope everything works out." Soooo.....like 5 hours later of screwing and unscrewing and cardboard paper cuts, and cursing my mother for buying such a thing, I FINALLY finished. I was throwing all the trash stuff away when the manuel booklet slipped from my hand. It flipped open to a page on the floor and thats when I realized...... The booklet was thick because each page was a step by step DIAGRAM (aka pictures ONLY) of how to build the damn desk. No words whatsoever. I slapped myself in the forehead for being such an idiot. FML
Posted Image

#20 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:56 AM

At the mall i came out to get into my car....But I couldn't get into my car. I kept trying until the key broke off inside it... then i realize it wasn't my car. FML
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users