• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

#781 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 03:56 PM

So we can basically say for certain that Mizuki and Ikuta will pass Reina! :) Gaki might also be possible.

And yes, the current Musume is Adult Musume :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#782 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:27 PM

I was looking and the previous record for adults was Platinum Era with 6 (Takahashi/Niigaki/Kamei/Michishige/Tanaka/Junjun). This current lineup not only surpassed that, they've blown it out of the water. I'm pretty sure Fukumura holds the most records and has been part of the most record-breaking lineups in all of MM history. I should make a list of the current record-holders for MM. Would anyone be interested in that?

#783 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:36 PM

Me! :) I know that MIzuki already holds the record as the youngest and longest MM leader ^^;

VKnn8U2.png

#784 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 07:54 AM

Frankly, of all of the girls who have been in Morning Musume, Mizuki Fukumura IS the embodiment of Morning Musume. It's as if the group existed waiting for her to come along and personify it.

One of her records she holds is she is the first person to rise to H!P leader from starting out as a trainee (H!P Eggs), although one could argue that Maimi started as one (H!P Kids). There is a difference though.

#785 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 03:04 PM

One of her records she holds is she is the first person to rise to H!P leader from starting out as a trainee (H!P Eggs), [...]

That's Dawa though ;)

However, I agree with you: Mizuki is definitely a legendary member. When we talk about H!P legends we often forget her, but I think that's because she's still an active member. One day she'll be named alongside girls like Goto and Sayumi.

VKnn8U2.png

#786 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:28 PM

So we can basically say for certain that Mizuki and Ikuta will pass Reina! :) Gaki might also be possible.

Mission complete - at least the first part of it... next goal is set for late September 2021...

• Michishige Sayumi: 11 Years, 10 Months, 7 Days
  • Niigaki Risa: 10 Years, 8 Months, 23 Days
  • Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina: 10 Years, 4 Months, 4 Days
  • Tanaka Reina: 10 Years, 4 Months, 2 Days
  • Takahashi Ai: 10 Years, 1 Month, 4 Days
  • Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki: 9 Years, 7 Months, 7 Days
  • Oda Sakura: 8 Years, 7 Months, 22 Days

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#787 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 08:48 PM

Damn, so that's it... and it's absolutely possible that they pass Gaki, too.

And Ayumi and Masaki will probably pass Ai around that time, too :arrow: Who would have thought that 9th/10th gen would have such a run?

VKnn8U2.png

#788 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 11:18 PM

Yep. I never thought Maa or Ikuta (for different reasons) would be in the group for so long.

#789 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 01:29 AM

I want/need Erina to become the longest serving member!!! 

MRkgm6i.png

#790 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:00 AM

I think it would be great to see an Erina-led Morning Musume :ph34r: But I doubt she would stay for much longer when Mizuki graduates before her. Maybe in a Ai-Gaki like situation...

VKnn8U2.png

#791 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 09:20 AM

I saw this list someone posted on ookami and thought it was interesting. It's the ranking for most popular songs picked by H!P members to sing at their Birthday Events since 2013. #1 is Akai Freesia and Romantic Ukare Mode at 25 times each.

Zq0OYYM.jpg

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#792 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 10:01 AM

Moshimo and My Days For You don't surprise me, beaucoup covers of those two tunes exist. Very Beauty is a hard song, surprised that's popular though.

Anyway, only two months before PonPon moved into 2nd place on the longevity list, they passed Reina two months ago.

Sayumi Michishige 11 years 10 months 07 days
Risa Niigaki 10 years 08 months 22 days
Mizuki Fukumura/Erina Ikuta 10 years 06 months 21 days
Reina Tanaka 10 years 04 months 02 days
Ai Takahashi 10 years 01 months 04 days

#793 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 02:28 PM

5 more months and this lineup will beat out Platinum Era for longest lasting lineup :) These members are just breaking all sorts of records.

Spoiler

#794 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 02:44 AM

Ayumin and Chii-chan are the only two Momusu members to have been previous members of a non-H!P idol group, Ayumin being a back dancer for Dorothy Little Happy and Chii-chan being a member of Tochigi local idol group CoCoRo Gakuin.

Although she was never even in an ASH group (like Ruru being in Little Diva or Ichika being in MAX Girls), Riho's training at ASH was as close as you can get to previous idol experience.

Mikitty's tenure as a soloist before joining as a Momusu member certainly counts as previous experience, just a different kind.

There have been nine Momusu members that were either Eggs or KSS: LinLin, Muzuki, Haruka, Sakura, Maria, Akane, Kaede, Reina Y. and Mei. The first four joined as Eggs, the rest as KSS. (As an aside, besides Mizuki and Sakura, Takechan is the last remaining Egg.)

That means that 31 out of 44 girls, or almost 3/4ths, had no experience before joining Momusu.

#795 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 03:44 AM

^

Everytime there was a new MM audition the threads were filled with wish lists of girls they wanted to join from the KSS.

The first thing I would do was check to see if they were a former local idol.

That pretty much eliminated their chances of joining.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#796 Ducky Mioda

Ducky Mioda

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:31 AM

• Kamei Eri and Sato Masaki are both Morning Musume members (one already graduated in 2010; the other just announced her decision to graduate) whose decisions to graduate were motivated by health issues, Kamei's motivation being her skin problems and Sato's being her irritable bowel syndrome. (I decided to state it here since I just found out that Sato's decided to graduate from Momusu by the end of the year, I've got a feeling that she isn't the first member to graduate from Momusu due to health issues)
  • Ishida Ayumi and Matsumoto Wakana share both their first names and surnames with famous Japanese actresses.

#797 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 12:22 PM

^ Mitsui Aika also had her graduation decision motivated by health issue (ankle bone fracture).

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#798 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:17 PM

• Ishida Ayumi and Matsumoto Wakana share both their first names and surnames with famous Japanese actresses.

So does Tanaka Reina which is why she had to spell her first name professionally with hiragana.

#799 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 10:36 AM

Anyway, only two months before PonPon moved into 2nd place on the longevity list, they passed Reina two months ago.
Sayumi Michishige 11 years 10 months 07 days
Risa Niigaki 10 years 08 months 22 days
Mizuki Fukumura/Erina Ikuta 10 years 06 months 21 days
Reina Tanaka 10 years 04 months 02 days
Ai Takahashi 10 years 01 months 04 days

Those two months (and one day) passed on September 26, PonPon are now at 10 years, 11 months, less than a year to go to pass Sayu.

#800 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 08:07 AM

I'd say it is very likely they will pass Sayu!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users