• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#561 kaprini

kaprini

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

I just moved from South Central Kentucky to Orlando. However! Last year at Nerdapalooza I had a Morning Musume shirt on and someone was like, "I had no idea another MM fan would be at this..." I have no idea who this person was, but is anyone going to any other nerdy events?

#562 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:54 AM

maybe sometime next year I might! :D I live about three hours south from you, so unfortunately we won't have the pleasure of meeting in person anytime soon, but I'm sure that someday we'll all see each other at a con or something :P I still have my fingers crossed that Momusu or C-ute will come to East Coast so I can see them AND meet up with fans :P

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#563 kaprini

kaprini

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

I'll definitely be at MegaCon (hopefully cosplaying) next year!

#564 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

I really hope I can meet some of you guys sometime! We should plan a southeast H!P lovers get together!

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#565 MMichi

MMichi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

Anyone going to Dragoncon?

#566 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but I figured this might be a good place to ask:

Does anyone know a physical, retail store that sells H!P stuff in the US? Specifically one in the NC/SC area?

#567 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

^ I think there's a record store in New York that sells Jpop stuff or so I've heard, but that's about it :/ As far as I've seen, you can only get merch from Japan if someone goes and gets it for you or order CDs/PBs from CD Japan, etc. It sucks to be a Jpop fan in the US XD

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#568 yo_light

yo_light

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

^
^
yeah it is hard to find a phyical store that sell H!P stuff in the US. Like what Ugly- chan said is correct, you can only get the stuff from japan. unless you are looking for older stuff some or getting someone to order you one. You can try the swap and give away sub forrum.

#569 kaprini

kaprini

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Swinging back around to see if anyone was planning on coming to MegaCon in March? Maybe it's too early to ask... I'm just really hoping to meet some H!P fans ><

#570 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

I use to live in Wisconsin but recently (well a year ago) I moved to Orlando (kissimmee really) Florida, anyone near by?

HLxdmXb.png

#571 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

^
^ *sigh* New baby means no money and no traveling for me lol My husband really wants to try to go to Supercon in the summer, though, maybe then? :3

^ I live in South Florida so we're not that far from e/o :D

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#572 yo_light

yo_light

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

^
^
^ Yeah maybe i will go, still got a couple of months so i have to write it down some where to ask for a day off from work..haha

^
^ i live in North Florida but once while visit orlando just for the theme parks and friends :)

#573 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

While I work at the Magic Kingdom at the Belle Attraction so if you ever wanna stop by and say hi... That's where I'll be. 

HLxdmXb.png

#574 kaprini

kaprini

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

I'm in Orlando (we're basically in Ocoee, but our address still says Orlando... whatever), but we spend a lot of time in Winter Park at A Comic Shop/The Geek Easy because nerds.

Also, Disney World H!P fan meet-up. One day. Yuss.

#575 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

^Yesssss. Let's plan this event! I absolutely love this idea.

#576 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

^

^

I am also totally with this. I never meet any H!P fans in Orlando. I'm by Seaworld.

#577 yo_light

yo_light

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Hello everyone its been awhile since the last post on here hahaha.  I was recently cleaning out my closet and found my box of Hello project stuff mainly Morning Musume. Most of the stuff is photo sets a few cd of buono and MM, as well as random stuff. I haven’t kept up with Morning Musume in along time and I believe the last time I try to attend a event was for the NY concert when sayumi was graduating I believe. My fandom has kind of died down and instead of selling my stuff, I would rather just give it away to fans who near me. I don’t want to sell the stuff because I am lazy to take a pic of each photo set and ship them out. That’s why I rather just give to people who are still into it, or maybe just wanted a photo of their member. Most of my stuff are kind of outdated I Believe like 2009-2011, most are from when MM came to anime expo, and the hello project website in English but close down. Some are my stuff are also from japan hello project store when I went there during winter 2009.

If you are interested let me know. I live in Florida near the Jacksonville area. If some of you are in Orlando or Tampa area, I will be visiting there around mid march. I don’t want any money for this I rather just give to you all  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users