• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

May be a relatively unknown series, since these games are not insanely popular, but they are very addicting and relaxing. I grew up with these games, since Harvest Moon 64 I've been addicted.

I thought it'd be a good idea to start up a topic dedicated to these games, since I want to talk about them with other players without joining a harvest moon forum.

So just talk about your favorite games, characters, or secrets within the games.

Life is but a movie.

#2 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

Back when I used to play Back to Nature on the original PlayStation all the time, Manna and Duke would always talk about their daughter Aja... but she never appears in the game, because she went to the city before you come to the farm.

I've always wanted to know what she looks like... I always picture her as having a nice face like Manna, long pink or blonde hair, green or yellow clothes/dress and a playful, mean attitude.
Anyone ever seen her for real? Like in some spin-off game or something?

Life is but a movie.

#3 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:47 AM

been a fan since the snes original. very important series, idk if life-sims would be where they are without HM.
Posted Image

#4 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:45 AM

I LOVE Harvest Moon. It's probably my favourite video game series :unsure: I'm totally up for discussing it at length in this thread :good: I've played pretty much all of them, save for the Wii ones seeing as I don't yet have a Wii T__T

I always imagined Aja to have black hair (seeing as both her parents did) and to have it in a ponytail, but to look very "traditionally" pretty.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#5 Waku!Waku!

Waku!Waku!

KameiAleque

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:29 PM

ive played harvest moon back to nature and i ate all the power berries!
i love to lure the stray dogs..and then smack them with a hammer! wuah!!
Posted Image
Set is made by Silverwind [GEE TEE].

"i am your pudding's jelly, would you like to eat me?"
-Taeyeon (SNSD)

#6 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:53 PM

I love the game too :sob:
I´m playing Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility at the moment...it´s really fun ^^

but I have problems to find all Cook prescriptions >.> anyone knows a good cooking guide?

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#7 se7en555

se7en555

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

I love Harvest moon In ps1

#8 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

The only one I own is A wonderful Life, but I've played Another Wonderful LIfe and Magical Melody

Definitely something I would consider one of my childhood games =) But I'm only into the 2nd year of my current file with Nami on the 3rd chapter T_T I've never beaten the game before..

MizukiRina

Twitter

#9 Revenge of Mewtwo

Revenge of Mewtwo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

I miss playing HM.. I got all of the upgrades, gold and utensils (except for the cursed tools)..Don't have  a wife though, but anyway..  ^^; 

rihoriho_sig_zpsd87bfbbd.png

Several drafts and revisions are created, but it pays off.. More or less.

~Signature by me

G a i a  P r o f i l e  |  D e v i a n t a r t  |  F a c e b o o k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users