• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:10 AM

The best humor is often unintentional. There is a site of funny quotes, most of them unintentional, from actual, everyday people:

http://www.rinkworks.com/said/

Here are a few of my favorites...

"I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment." (Accident Report)

"The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him." (Accident Report)

"Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33." (Excuse Letter)

"I worked as a Corporate Lesion." (Resume)

"1 man, 7 woman hot tub -- $850/offer" (Classified Ad)

"2 wire mesh butchering gloves: 1 5-finger, 1 3-finger, pair: $15" (Classified Ad)

*Note: "The tops" is an expression meaning that something is excellent*

Spoiler

"I need a color photograph of George Washington." (Question Asked of a Librarian)

There are many, many more. Browse the work of the various accidental comedians on that site or relate some other typos, slips-of-the-tongue or other accidental humor.
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#2 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:33 AM

@Oikaze

I am checking the website, right now. It has some very funny phrases. I just finished the ones related to Accidents.

#3 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

Unintentional eh. There are a few that happend with in H!P, Berryz to be exact, that I can recall. The best is from Risako's Yorosen, at the end of the show she was congratualting the winner. She should have ended it there but Risako continued reading the next line which was meant for Mano Erina :D XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#4 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

In terms of unintentional H!P humor, no one can top early Kaori Iida. She made Taka-san's job so easy. :D Watch early Utaban episodes to see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.c...xplosiveIsamu00

I don't know if there is any "Johnson"-level boke in current H!P. Maimi is unintentionally funny, though:

She proved that mind, if scattered, can triumph over matter. :lol:
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#5 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

@Oikaze

I enjoyed very much that video, I really laugh a lot.
I just subscribed to your channel on youtube, since I also have a youtube account and want to see more of your videos later on.

#6 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:57 AM

^ Oh, that isn't my channel. I have no clue how to upload things onto YouTube. ^^; I'm not ExplosiveIsamu00; I'm "Barmyandlight" on YouTube.

#7 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:14 AM

@Oikaze

Oh, ok... sorry. I thought it was yours since you put a link to it on your post.

#8 ExplosiveIsamu

ExplosiveIsamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

Hey, who summoned me? (?)

About the page, I really love the kids part. And the lawyers part is crazy... I don't know how they could graduate from Law school >_<

Fave ones:

* Lawyer: "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?"
* Witness: "No."
* Lawyer: "Did you check for blood pressure?"
* Lawyer: "Did you check for breathing?"
* Lawyer: "So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?"
* Lawyer: "How can you be so sure, Doctor?"
* Witness: "Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar."
* Lawyer: "But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?"
* Witness: "Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."

OWNED
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
* Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

OWNED ONE MORE TIME
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Lawyer: "I show you Exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture."
* Witness: "That's me."
* Lawyer: "Were you present when that picture was taken?"

Heck no, I wasn't there. What makes you to think that I was? -rolls eyes-

* Lawyer: "Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?"
* Witness: "All my autopsies have been performed on dead people."

Yeah, well duh!
* Lawyer: "How old is your son, the one living with you?"
* Witness: "Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which."
* Lawyer: "How long has he lived with you?"
* Witness: "Forty-five years."

WTF?
And the main attraction:

* Lawyer: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with him to the station?"
* Other Lawyer: "Objection. That question should be taken out and shot."

I bet all the court was like "Huh?" at the time... even the lawyer who asked.

ExplosiveIsamu's Flat Three ò.ó:
JunJun! - Aibon FTW! - Gottsuan!
Posted Image
~I find your lack of reading disturbing~

#9 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:19 PM

^LOL.. I've actually seen them before.. They're from a book called "Disorder in the Courts of America"... You might wanna check the book out.. There are some other really funny ones in there...
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#10 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:36 PM

It's lame but I keep laughing at this

http://www.abbeyroad.com/Crossing/

A webcam of the crossing from the Beatles cover and there is nearly always somebody standing in the middle of the road to get their picture taken.
I find it funny because I know someone who has to drive through it a lot and is always complaining about people just standing still doing nothing. :-p

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#11 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

This one really has me laughing. A "tough guy" left a threatening message for a guy saying he was going to come beat him up but the whole thing sounds and looks weird (Why is his friend standing topless behind him?!) and the guy uploaded it online for all to laugh at. Very funny. (WARNING: SEVERE LANGUAGE)

TEAM TAKECHAN

#12 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

It's lame but I keep laughing at this

http://www.abbeyroad.com/Crossing/

A webcam of the crossing from the Beatles cover and there is nearly always somebody standing in the middle of the road to get their picture taken.
I find it funny because I know someone who has to drive through it a lot and is always complaining about people just standing still doing nothing. :-p

LOL every time I click on the link there's always someone doing something weird XD it's a bit quiet in the middle of the night but there was this one guy on a scooter driving around and unnecessary flashing with lights

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#13 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

^

Oh that's great i never looked at this before. It's always funny how some people can lose the plot in famous places and most i imagine have no idea they are being watched when they commit these antics

TEAM TAKECHAN

#14 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

Silly little joke I read a while ago >.< It made me giggle!

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead rob and bank and get chased by the police. To hide from them they hide in a barn on the side of the road and they all hide in a potato sack. The police then follow after them and start to make their way to the potato sacks. They approach the first sack that contains the brunette, but before they can look she goes WOOF WOOF. "There's nobody in there!" the cop says. "It's just a dog." They then approach the second potato sack that hides the redhead and just before they search it she says MEOW MEOW. Again, "There's nobody in there," says the cops. "It's just a cat." They then approach the 3rd sack where the blonde is hiding and just before they look into it she shouts POTATO POTATO!

Get it?

Its not meant to be offensive to blondes :) I think blonde is pretty its just the joke did make me giggle

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#15 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/kerinportillo/

Basically it started with a meme called Sheltered College Freshman/Girl which was a stock photo of this one random girl but recently people have been finding out that the girl in the picture has been doing lots of other stock photos and people have started submitting links to where they find her and put it in this Subreddit. I keep laughing at all the different places she shows up in. :-p

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#16 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:14 AM

My Granddaughter is the manager of the electronics dept at Walmart.  She interviewed a few people today for a couple of positions there.  She was interviewing one girl, and mentioned to the girl she would have to take a drug test.  To which the girl asked, "Will it be a WRITTEN test??"

Posted Image

#17 Rioquette

Rioquette

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:27 AM

^That is priceless!

I don't know if this counts, but it was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen. On an episode of The People's Court, a woman declares she is suing another for $5,000, when they ask her how the other wronged her openly states "I let her use my daughter on my tax refund". Despite the fact that tax fraud is almost put above murder in the U.S. until the very last moment she argued "we had an agreement!"

A day in my history class during the administration assessment, my teacher was aiming for a perfect run and for us all to answer questions diligently. As we were speaking of the Great Schism, my teacher asked "do you know what a cardinal is?" and the girl behind me, high and proud hollers out "A BIRD!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users