Photo

Iida Kaori (飯田圭織)

• Please log in to reply
1620 replies to this topic

#1581 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:02 PM

It is the 27th in Japan now. It was on this day in 2008 that Kaori's first son passed away due to chronic renal failure after only six months of life. Kaori announced this in late November 2008.

Those who didn't know this might want to read about it here: http://www.hello-onl...ticle&topic=608

#1582 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:01 PM

as it is already the 8th in Japan: Happy Birthday to my most favourite former Hello! Project member!!

#1583 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:42 PM

Happy Birthday, Kaorin. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1584 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:32 PM

Iida Kaori and Yaguchi Mari were the OG guests of the Hokkaido show today
They performed Tanpopo, Koi wo Shichaimashita! and Furusato

o1080081014250087521.jpg
Spoiler

ハロープロジェクト♪♪

#1585 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:51 AM

Very wise, songs that current groups rarely plays. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1586 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:19 AM

Iida's daughter is already eating adult food, she likes rice the more.

A6gHEuN.png

By the way, Kaorin is so pretty with glasses. <3

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ka...y-20181009.html

#1587 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

New Kaorin's taste: Hot dog korean style.

5w9DIYn.png

Also pictures of her son in: https://ameblo.jp/ka...2423294122.html

#1588 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 07:03 AM

I read a recent interview of Iida Kaori translated by Henkka on Wota In Translation:  http://wotaintransla...ews-iida-kaori/

It inspired me so much I printed an excerpt to hang on the wall next to my desk for motivation.

The value of Goals

“I could overcome it because even at that time we already had goals. Our first goal had been to get our major debut, and our next goals were things like getting our first Oricon number one and getting to appear on the NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen. We managed to achieve those goals, one-by-one, and at some point we had no more left. So then we had to set even more goals — like getting our first million-seller. We continued to jump over those hurdles we set for ourselves and we just kept pushing forward. We didn’t have time to stop.”

Iida Kaori

Morning Musume
1st generation

1997/09/14 ~ 2005/01/30

A-1204562-1491141058-8423.jpeg.jpg

Multi-million album seller extraordinaire

#1589 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 04:55 PM

Nice job, Sheikhyerbutay. :good:

#1590 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:44 AM

Thank you Satur :good:

#1591 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:37 AM

1st Gen have a lot of achievements to be proud of! <3

#1592 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:02 PM

Kaori was exhausted the december 31 and felt asleep all day. Her husband and son cleaned so she can rest and the day 1 she could go to fly kites with friends and the traditional visit to temple.

iV0PYMJ.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ka...2430179693.html

#1593 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

Iida is having issues with her pollen allergy. Also she cut her hair herself (if I understood well the automatic translator) with her natural colour. <3

d2k3HFg.png

Ah, she congrats Asami Konno for her new baby. :king:

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ka...2443332214.html

#1594 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 06:17 PM

For the 10th Anniversary of Morning Musume, what if we take 4 of the sexiest girls, and them sing a song talking about a 10 years love with a lot of songs titles in?

#1595 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:53 AM

The kindergarten is still closed for holidays, so the husbands give her wives a surprise. They organized a country day at the river where the men did all the work like taking care of the children and making the food while the women could rest in a free day.

The children enjoy in the fresh and clean water and hunting bugs, but Kaori's daughter is still too young and prefered being near her mother.

Kaori-Hija.png

Lots of pictures following the Source: https://ameblo.jp/ka...2514832988.html

#1596 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 30 November 2019 - 03:26 AM

Good news! Kaori opened an Instagram account . https://instagram.co...kaori.official/

#1597 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:24 PM

Thanks, Stella, I hope more and more OG does this. :good:

#1598 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 December 2019 - 12:43 PM

@ Satur:

From Morning Musume there are not many former members left who do not have Instagram, are there?

Yuko, Aya, Nacchi, Yossy (deleted hers after what happened last year). Charmy (might have a private account, unconfirmed though), Eri, Aika, Riho & Zukki if I'm not mistaken.

#1599 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:30 PM

OK, you are right but... Too few for hungry fans like us ^^;

#1600 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 02:52 PM

Iida Kaori is really active on her new Instagram account, it's great to have news from her! She posted a pic with her child and as for now, there are a lot of pictures of her food (bentos I guess). It's fun to see this beautiful mom sharing her life with fans!

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users