Kaori throwing the ceremonial first pitch at Sapporo Dome.  ^^;

http://www.sankei.co...7300017-n1.html

#1542 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

A little too much effect. ^_^  I don't play baseball ever, but I suposse it must be more difficult than it looks, isn't it?

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1543 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

It is more difficult than it looks, but that was also just Iida having no idea how to throw a ball, much less a pitch.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1544 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:39 PM

Iida was recording for a TV cooking show. She looks the same as always for me. ^_^

iida_cocina.pngsubir gif

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kao...2219365243.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1545 V Project

V Project

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2850 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

^She is always the one and only Johnson!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project  YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
qmP6ndJJ.jpg
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#1546 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

She just talk about her son being healthy (probably he had a cold in days before) and the cold weather. OK, nothing great, but have you seen how pretty she looks this days? :w00t:

kaorin.pngshare image

Doesn't this picture deserves an entry? ^_^

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kao...y-20170106.html

#1547 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:41 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#1548 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:12 AM

Some things doesn't change. ^_^

#1549 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

Just another picture...

iidakaori.pngsubir gif

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kao...2250218304.html

#1550 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

omg <3

#1551 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

i agree, Aubade. :good:

Her son likes sushi a lot, and so, mom Johnson takes him to eat out...

iidahijo.pngsubir imagen

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kao...y-20170302.html

#1552 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

What a good parent <3

I already want another release from her :'(

#1553 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

What kind of men Kaorin likes? She is so beautiful and lovely... :arrow:

#1554 Honeybear

Honeybear

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:11 AM

Kaori is expecting another baby in the autumn.  :good:  :)

http://ameblo.jp/kao...2270254746.html

#1555 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

Great news. Congratulations, Kaorin. :good: :w00t: :king:

#1556 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

Congratulations to Kaori, Kenji and the soon-to-be big brother! :)

#1557 soph

soph

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

Congratulations Kaori   :good:

#1558 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Seeing old videos of Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons I found this, and it's so funny y made a blog post (in Spanish, but I made a summary for you).

The funniest part is not the test (despite is funny too) but at 0:15, when she ask Ayaka about her chinese dress, don't miss the comment she made about Ayaka's answer and, over all, her face when she said it. :w00t:

Is she spaced out? I don't think so ^_^

Kaori_fetiche.pngsubir fotoscertificity.com

#1559 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:23 AM

After a medical check where she can see the face of his baby to be (she said it looks like his brother and herself ^_^ ) the family goes to the park to play. Kaorin enjoys specially... the smell of barbecue and beer near her. :itadakimasu:

Hijo-_Kaorin.pnghosting imagenes

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kao...y-20170604.html

#1560 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:59 AM

Kaorin had a bad time because the morning sickness plus her weight is growing more than expected and (I think) she feel a little depressed, but herself says now she is better, thanks to the support of all people around her and, specially, her son. He is taking care of Anpaman like trying for his future sibling.

Cheer up, Iida-san, we support you too. :good:

Hijo-_Kaori.png

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kao...2293162051.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users