#81 AlexanderR

AlexanderR

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

Hi

Norwegian fan here. :good:

I became interested in Japan (culture, food, language, history, politics etc.) a couple of years ago, and I came across H!P while reading about Junichiro Koizumi. It said somewhere that he was a Morning Musume fan(which may be wrong, I don't know) but I looked it up anyway and found 'Iroppoi Jirettai'.... I liked that song a lot and got to know about the rest of H!P.

I visited Japan in 2008 and got to go to a Ongaku Gatas concert while there, which was extremely fun. My brother and I had seats in the 4th row, which was not too far away from the stage, I'm pretty sure Satoda Mai saw me when they turned on the lights. (Maybe because I waved my damn arms around and jumped up and down :unsure: .. ) it seemed like she looked straight at me and smiled. Konkon also looked, but no smile or anything, so I'm not too sure if she actually noticed. (But I'll continue thinking she did ^_^ )

I study medicine in Slovakia, I'm in the 2nd year right now, and things are going great. I know some people that are interested in Japan/ Anime(I'm not an Anime fan myself anyways..) but know only one other person interested in H!P.

-Alexander-

..... Happy Halloween !

#82 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:00 AM

I AM ICELANDIC :B

or are you using the definition of Scandinavia that doesn't include Iceland, hahaha.. n D n

poor me on little island far away from everything and everyone DDD:

buhuhuuuuuuu. Well I wouldn't travel to "THE MAINLAND" for anything H!P related unless it was for something super officially H!P (like a group appearing there. Like Buono! planned to. ehehh.)

although I am kind of bouncing back and forth from sweden from time to time. I've been there twice in the last 3 months hahahuahha.
Posted Image

#83 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

Well, im from Denmark too. Not that im proud of it tho. Also im kind of a jerk/loser.

But hi i guess. Btw. i saw someone else from Denmark here once.

Wow a Danish fan! Hej! ^_^

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#84 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hejsa XD Hvem er din yndlings idol?

(damn it feels weird writing in danish here)

#85 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:32 PM

Danska är ett mycket sjukt språk.

Ja, du har fan rätt, grubby. lmao.

(mods pls don't take this too seriously, we know the rules :wub:)

#86 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

Jag tycker om scandinaviska språken..
Kan vi inte använda dem här, eller? o B o;;;

Och ja, jag måste använda svenska för att folk vill aldrig förstå isländska. ; U ;

Þið skiljið mig aldrei ;;;; U ;;;;

Jag lärte mig danska på skolan, men jag kan bara prata lite svenska idag. :B
DET ÄR SÅ ROLIGT AT FÖRSTÅ SPRÅK <3<3<3<3<3

Ifall man inte kan använda andra språk än engelska här.... ursäkta mig, men PFFF det är bara tråkigt. o A o muuu.
Posted Image

#87 Vanishing-Point

Vanishing-Point

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:29 PM

Eh, Det är ju trots allt en skandinavisk tråd, men iallafall. I think its better if we post in english, otherwise Mods will be mad. XD Im up for meeting people .. sometime somewhere XD
Posted Image
Thanks to Hotaru~Ruru for the Siggy :)

#88 chopper

chopper

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:29 PM

Another Norwegian fan bites the dust!!
im 21 years old. And i've been a Hello project fan probably 4-5 years now.
At first i listened to everything from Hello project but since a year ago, i ended up only listening to MM!!

Just like everyone else here, I havent met anyone that likes H!P. Its just me and a friend.

Ive met countless others who listen to japanese music and tell me that i listen to the wrong type, or people who think i like underage kids because many of the H!P girls look really young. XD!!!

Love Kram XD
Dont Laugh At A Mans One-sided Love, Wars Get Started Over Less!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill be true, Ill be useful and Ill be chavalier......COME WHAT MAY <3

#89 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

I have my family tree that goes back a few hundred years on both sides and they both clearly show that i am Scandinavian. My mums side goes back to Sweden and my fathers side goes back to Denmark. I even have what is known as Vikings hands.

So do i count as a Scandinavian fan XD

#90 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:21 PM

Well, that depends, do you like beer aka the only REAL Viking drink??

#91 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

Isn't mead much more viking?

#92 X5-2000

X5-2000

Always ask yourself WWMD (What Would Momo Do?)

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

I don't really care for beer that much. Does that mean I'm not a real Scandinavian? XD And I despise mead, Almost threw up when I tasted it ^^; My god, that was horrible. It could have something to do with that I don't like honey...
I totally have a blog now!
http://momoflavor.tumblr.com/

#93 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:16 PM

I don't really care for beer that much. Does that mean I'm not a real Scandinavian? <3 And I despise mead, Almost threw up when I tasted it <3 My god, that was horrible. It could have something to do with that I don't like honey...

Dammit, then neither am I..
DAMN ^^;

Posted Image

#94 chopper

chopper

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:04 PM

You arent the only ones who dont like beer :whistle:
I dont like that stuff...

Thats one requirment im fine without!!

But what does it really mean to be a scandinavian?? :blink:

Love Kram ^^;
Dont Laugh At A Mans One-sided Love, Wars Get Started Over Less!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill be true, Ill be useful and Ill be chavalier......COME WHAT MAY <3

#95 IamMe

IamMe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:12 PM

Why do people dont like beer? -.- Snaps is one thing, but beer...

I am going to japan in april to study. gonna live in Tokyo for six months. In six months MM must have atleast one concert I can go to ;D
Posted Image

#96 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:29 PM

^they will have a spring tour and a fall tour.. the fall tour starts around sep/okt and ends around nov/dec
and spring, dunno when it starts, but normally it ends around may I guess

Posted Image

#97 Aggisú

Aggisú

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 369 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:26 AM

Haha I hate beer, personally.. And wine. : D

I dont know any H!P fans.
Lots of japan-liking-peoples though.
They shake their heads over my H!P fandom. = u =;
Posted Image

#98 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

How come people don't like beer. It tastes so good. <3

And since this is the Scandinavian thread: Masae Othani is so eager to be a Scandinavian that she choose to wear the Norwegian flag. :D (From the Melon Kinenbi "Lock on!" concert)
Attached File  Clip_3.jpg   145.02K   33 downloads

I even have what is known as Vikings hands.

Which is what exactly?

#99 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:17 AM

Heeeey! I like beer! Does that mean I'm Scandinavian? I had absolutely no idea! Although, now that you mention it does make sense. I mean I do have a huge crush on this Swedish girl at work and Steig Larsson is my favourite author.

Well, well, well. Ya learn something every day.
Posted Image

#100 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

Another Finnish fan here, hey.
I've been into H!P since around January of 2007. Originally I ran into them when I was starting to download all these music shows such as Music Station, Music Fighter, PopJam, Utaban... all that good stuff. That's where I got my first taste of H!P in the form of C-ute's Sakura Chirari and Momusu Tanjou 10nen Kinentai's Bokura ga Ikiru MY ASIA. I remember thinking "geez, these girls are pretty cute!" and further investigated until I ran into what seems to be the most common hook-line-and-sinker for most people: the PV to Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari.

I also seem to be among the privileged few that have IRL friends to talk to H!P about, face-to-face that is. That took a lot of work and effort on my part though. :good: Nothing better really than getting drunk off your ass with a couple of friends and arguing whose wife Michishige Sayumi is. (read: mine, obviously.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users