• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#61 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:37 PM

^ Haha, good job tryin :) I'm not gonna try to convert anyone I know that has completely different taste of music or just different interests in the first place. But, I have a few good candidates :wub: . In the mean time, I'd like to meet up with Finnish H!P fans, if a Scandinavia meet up seems to be too much?

Mari fan since 2005!

#62 X5-2000

X5-2000

Always ask yourself WWMD (What Would Momo Do?)

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

^ I would possibly go to a Scandinavian meet up if enough people was going, but for some reason I don't see that happening.

On another note. Maybe I should just show my friend my Love Hello! Yaguchi DVD. I can't see how he could resist Yaguchi's sexy beam :wub:
I totally have a blog now!
http://momoflavor.tumblr.com/

#63 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

^ I agree, start with Yaguchi! It's your best bet :P (I'm not biased in any way XD )

Mari fan since 2005!

#64 IamMe

IamMe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:16 PM

Sweden here, south of göteborg north of malmö XD.

yea, a scandinavian meet up would really be something, like it ever would happen.

^^start with ayakas surprise english lessons with yaguchi, then follow up with the okajou field trip. It should do the trick ^.^
Posted Image

#65 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

Ah yes it would be lots of fun. I might get a freind to join. well see
OT

IamMe

How long have you been into H!P?
Posted Image
thanks to Luciano for signature ^^

#66 IamMe

IamMe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

since last summer, so just over a year now =)
Posted Image

#67 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:01 PM

Now that I thought about it, I've been a fan for 4 years! ^^; From autumn 2005...

Mari fan since 2005!

#68 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

^^
Nice ts always fun with fans from the same country, I only talked to one before at another forum.

^
Nice Marida keep it going!
I have been a fan almost as long as you then, since winter 2005, got one of my best friends into it.
And now he is relly getting extreme. He doesnt own that much but now he is going to make a tatoo of Nono's name, on his butt ^^

Its good with fellow Scandinavians its not that expensive to trade H!P goodswith eachother . Me and Marida exhanged some stuff and it was delivered pretty fast.
Posted Image
thanks to Luciano for signature ^^

#69 X5-2000

X5-2000

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

I'm not been a fan as long most of you probably. I started early this year. :P But I got really into it really fast :lol:

^Whoa :P That's some real hardcore stuff! :( He must really be a die hard Nono fan

#70 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:04 PM

^ Yeah, what is is about H!P that it get's you in so fast??? I just listened to one song: Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari and it blew my mind and the rest is history :lol:

Maybe if we'll arrange a meeting, we could also trade some stuff? I have lot's of things I could exchange.... :(

Mari fan since 2005!

#71 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:26 PM

Well am I the ONLY Danish fan here?
:sob: I'm a 17 year old girl, and I've loved hello project 2-3 years now ^__^

There seems to be many Swedish fans :3 I have a holiday house in Sweden ^^; And I bought all Shoujo Stars magazines, until it stopped releasing in September :'( I really loved that magazine... And it made me better at reading Swedish, some words are really funny XD

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#72 IamMe

IamMe

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

^ I was quite suprised that it was that many swedish fans =P.

Swedish got funny words? and that comes from a Danish? :w00t:. I had some danish Garfield books when i was younger, uesd to laugh alot over those =P
Posted Image

#73 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:23 PM

I don't think we had a Danish fan report already, so yes you're the first, yay! :P

Mari fan since 2005!

#74 paperitahra

paperitahra

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

One more Finnish person here!
Hi everyone! I'm kinda surprised how many Scandinavians can be found in H!O. That's great~
I've only been a fan for about... 2 years now? Time surely goes by so fast... :3

Is it just me, but I've NEVEREVER met another H!P fan in my life. I mean IRL, of course.
All of my friends listen to American music, so I'm considered as a weirdo when it comes to my music taste. :D

#75 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

I'd be up for a meet in Sweden as long as you promise to buy goods from me <3 Trying to get rid of most stuff I for some reason found worth buying ><

#76 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:26 AM

I don't think we had a Danish fan report already, so yes you're the first, yay! ^^;

I'm happy to be greeted ^o^
But why on Earth am I the only Danish fan :w00t: (Well because Denmark is one little stupid country? - Yes that's probably it XD)

^ I was quite suprised that it was that many swedish fans =P.

Swedish got funny words? and that comes from a Danish? XD. I had some danish Garfield books when i was younger, uesd to laugh alot over those =P

Hmm you are probably right :) It's hard to know whether your language sounds funny or not, when it's normal to you ^^ hehe

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#77 cilver

cilver

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:54 AM

I'm also swedish :D

Been a H!P fan for... 4 years? Mainly I liked Johnny's from the beginning, but now it's kinda equal ^^
I think Sayumi (
Spoiler
:D) is the most awsome thing on this planet XD I just looove her narcissistic attitude!!
!Picture size must be less than 600x130!

#78 X5-2000

X5-2000

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

I was at the Japan convention here in Oslo a couple of weeks back. Proudly wearing my Momoko t-shirt XD But none of the people I spoke to had any clue who Momo or Berryz Kobo are XD

There was a stand that sold a lot of Japanese music, but there was no H!P to be found. Mostly Visual kei bands :D

Oh well, I guess I really shouldn’t have expected anymore than what I got. A lot of Naruto cosplay… *sigh*

#79 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

I was at the Japan convention here in Oslo a couple of weeks back. Proudly wearing my Momoko t-shirt ^_^ But none of the people I spoke to had any clue who Momo or Berryz Kobo are :good:

There was a stand that sold a lot of Japanese music, but there was no H!P to be found. Mostly Visual kei bands :unsure:

Oh well, I guess I really shouldn’t have expected anymore than what I got. A lot of Naruto cosplay… *sigh*

If I still had worked @ new nippon I would have been there

Posted Image

#80 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

Well, im from Denmark too. Not that im proud of it tho. Also im kind of a jerk/loser.

But hi i guess. Btw. i saw someone else from Denmark here once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users