Photo

Scandinavian/Nordic H!P Fans

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#41 X5-2000

X5-2000

Always ask yourself WWMD (What Would Momo Do?)

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

@°Chrisron: It's 17. and 18. October You can find more info here http://desu.no/info/...//desu.no/info/
If you live in Oslo, you should definitely come wearing some H!P stuff. XD

I wish we had a bigger wota culture here. Like in Mexico. They seem to be real hardcore :whistle: Doing wotagei in public and whatnot XD
I totally have a blog now!
http://momoflavor.tumblr.com/

#42 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

^ Well, I guess it's just all about people's activity! People should gather and start doing things they like XD .

Yay, good job everyone for finding this thread! I see there was maybe a need? Like I said, there's a lot of space in Scandinavia, but not that much people.

For me, I'd love to see people IRL who like H!P, just like you said Willa: it'd be nice to ramble about H!P!

Mari fan since 2005!

#43 Razoru

Razoru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

I live in Stockholm (Red line, for those how know the sub-system)
Posted Image
credit: Sig - Hotaru~Ruru

#44 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

I live in Stockholm (Red line, for those how know the sub-system)

which station? ^__^

Posted Image

#45 Razoru

Razoru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

^thats a secret :lol:
Posted Image
credit: Sig - Hotaru~Ruru

#46 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

If any of you are able too, you should join eurowota 2010 in london 27/28th of february (it might be longer, who knows)
It will be fun, trust me :o

Posted Image

#47 yxjoel

yxjoel

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:40 PM

im from sweden, have 2 irl friends who are interested in H!P and we watch stuff together from time to time depending on how much has been released
other than that i met a few people at eurowota a couple of months ago, ichigo and x5-2000 among others

as for desucon in oslo, i went one day last year and it was pretty ok, there was a cosplay contest but expect 80% naruto 10% final fantasy as usual... :) and honestly, caramelldansen is getting pretty old by now... but whatever, let the kids have their fun

#48 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

^
^
Sounds interesting! It all depends on many things whether to come or not :whistle: . I think we should arrange a meeting in the Scandinavia too maybe...?

Mari fan since 2005!

#49 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

^
^
Sounds interesting! It all depends on many things whether to come or not ^^; . I think we should arrange a meeting in the Scandinavia too maybe...?

Yeah, it will be awesome to arrange a meeting in scandinavia ;D

Posted Image

#50 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

^ Yeah it would, if people are interested? By the way, what do you mean you're gonna see your biggest idol in 2010? Seein Gaki in a concert? :D

Mari fan since 2005!

#51 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

I am interested, mostly interested if it's only with people who likes H!P.

Because I'm pretty tired of people liking Japan because it's 'cool'. If you get me :D

#52 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:52 PM

^ I really get you! <3 I don't want a meeting "Japan" meeting either! I think it's so not cool :D But if only people from here would come, I think H!P would be the main thing. I think we should really think of something fun to do! Any suggestions anyone?

Mari fan since 2005!

#53 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

If there would be such event I would want it to be somewhere else then Sweden beacause I'm hating this country more and more + its fun to see something else.
No idea really what we could do, but I hope it includes some heavy eating!
Posted Image
thanks to Luciano for signature ^^

#54 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

We could have karaoke, watch PV's, learn dances and so on?

I dunno, I'm just coming with suggestions <3

#55 X5-2000

X5-2000

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

^^ Why do you hate your country?

Anyways, I would like to suggest the meeting takes place in Oslo <3 I'm not just saying that because I'm cheap and don't want to spend money :)

#56 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

^ Yeah it would, if people are interested? By the way, what do you mean you're gonna see your biggest idol in 2010? Seein Gaki in a concert? :good:

Yep, gonna see MoMusu's fall concert 2010 ^^;

and for the meet up, I'll join if it is in Sweden, mostly because I cant waste so much money (A)

Posted Image

#57 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:56 PM

^
^

I hate it because this country has changed to the worse so fast in the last years.
Some places are just not safe at all anymore, and one of our leading politicians has gone out in media how much she hates this country and that we dont have any culuture at all, several times.
And people vote for her.. Democracy is blurry here, freedomn of speech is not so free anymore etc.
Posted Image
thanks to Luciano for signature ^^

#58 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

^ That sounds like us too! People are heated about our prime minister at the moment and even more heated about the "media-tax" which would be 175 e for everyone, regardless of disabilties, not owning any media devices or if you are unable to pay. So, does any country really do anything morally right these days? I think it's all about the money and the power.

Buuut, anyway, we can think this meeting thing more. Or if people are unable to travel, this thread could just serve as a place for people from the same country to meet up too. What does everyone think? It still seems there aren't enough people even in this thread <3

Mari fan since 2005!

#59 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:32 AM

I am interested, mostly interested if it's only with people who likes H!P.

Because I'm pretty tired of people liking Japan because it's 'cool'. If you get me :sob:

Yeah, i am interested too because of the people who likes H!P. okay. no H!P no LIFE!! XD
Japan is not cool. It's AWESOME!

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#60 X5-2000

X5-2000

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:50 PM

It's too bad stuff costs money. Or else I would most definitely be down for a Scandinavian H!P meet up. But hey, If there is any fellow wota in Oslo, It would be awesome to have an awkward meet up :) I have to say, the Eurowota meeting earlier this year was pretty awesome. It was really surreal to talk about H!P with other people. And especially watching the concert with everyone. :D

So have anyone been able to successfully converted anyone? Or do you usually don't speak abut H!P to your friends. I don't usually speak about H!P to my friends who have no interest in Japan. But I do nag one of my friends who likes anime. I'm trying to force him to see the light and join my wota ways. :wub: One of these days I know he's gonna crack and just admit that Japanese Idols are awesome :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users