• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#1 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

I have no idea how many Scandinavian H!P fans there are in H!O and I'd really like to now! So please, join up, tells us about yourself.

Finland (like me), Sweden, Norway, Denmark anyone?

Have you met anyone who likes Japanese culture, music, H!P in your country? I've only met one person, but he didn't know about H!P. Tho he knew about Yaguchi Mari, of which I was extremely happy about for obvious reasons.

I'm also interested in meet-ups, sometimes I feel frustrated of people here who don't understand my addiction <3

Mari fan since 2005!

#2 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

Sweden here ^^
One of the "main people" from eurowota ^^
18 years old (19 in 91 days)

Posted Image

#3 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:34 PM

Sweden here.
I dont recall actually meeting someone that I didnt know before that liked H!P or knew about it. Just met some people on forums.
Posted Image
thanks to Luciano for signature ^^

#4 porori

porori

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:05 PM

Finland here! I know few Finnish people who like H!P, there is actually one Finnish forum for Hello!Project... but there is only really young girls (well, I'm pretty young too), and some of them are very very childish...
Posted Image

#5 Vanishing-Point

Vanishing-Point

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

Im from Sweden! There is actually quite alot of swedish fans, though theyre mostly listening to the music and are not interested in the girls or anything outside of the music.
Posted Image
Thanks to Hotaru~Ruru for the Siggy :)

#6 Yossy no enzeru

Yossy no enzeru

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hi! Finnish girl here! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/smile.gif

#7 GordieHowe

GordieHowe

sötpotatis <3

• Banned
  • 2643 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:16 PM

Abou

#8 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:31 PM

^ Huh?

@porori: I didn't know such a forum existed. Have a link?

@Vanishing-Point: Not interested in the girls? They should try an episode of Utaban or something! Tho, I'm for the music too mostly, but I gotta admit, there's some really cool personalities within H!P!

So now we have Finnish and Swedish people here. I'm pretty sure I've at least seen one Icelandic person too... Norway, Denmark? XD

Mari fan since 2005!

#9 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

^ Huh?

@porori: I didn't know such a forum existed. Have a link?

@Vanishing-Point: Not interested in the girls? They should try an episode of Utaban or something! Tho, I'm for the music too mostly, but I gotta admit, there's some really cool personalities within H!P!

So now we have Finnish and Swedish people here. I'm pretty sure I've at least seen one Icelandic person too... Norway, Denmark? XD

I know at least one person from Norway.. X5-2000

Posted Image

#10 robelibobban

robelibobban

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

I'm from Sweden.

I can't say that I know about any who like H!P, but I've ''seen'' some who's listening to japanese music.

#11 Vanishing-Point

Vanishing-Point

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

@Marida: Yeah I was talking to a girl today who was all like OH I LOVE JOSHI KASHIMASHI MONOGATARI AND MORNING MUSUME. And then I talked about Koharu and her graduation and she answered " Koharu.. what? What's a Koharu?" ... facepalm. XD
Posted Image

#12 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:25 PM

^ Haha, a reeal MM fan :lol: . But really, MM and H!P is so much more than just the music, and it so much more fun because because of it!

Mari fan since 2005!

#13 LuisH

LuisH

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

Finland here too :)
@porori yep I know that forum too and have to say that the writings etc are pretty childish. :lol: I`m 16 but still...
If marida wants to check it out: http://p1.foorumi.info/momusulove/

#14 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

I'm from Finland... and I don't know anyone who likes H!P or even listens to Japanese music. Unless they're keeping it a secret, of course. :lol:

#15 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

I'm from Norway :lol:

Me and my friend started listening to H!P at about the same time, over 9 years ago.

I became the more hardcore fan compared to him, who was more of an occasional fan. He lost interest when Mari and other pre-5th gen members left MM, and for me interest in MM died completely at about the time when Aika/LL/JJ joined. Over the years H!P have had some great girls/units, and some rather not so great girls/units. Right about now, today - my interest revolves solely around C-ute, and in particular Chisato. Otherwise, my love for idols at the more "hardcore level" (read: heavy wallet-rape) is mostly non-H!P, such as AKB48.

Other than myself and my friend, I don't know about anybody where I live that listens to Japanese music, or watches Japanese movies, or watches Japanese TV shows.

I know about a handful of people who first laughed at me and my friend for liking Japanese music and such (including anime), but who now themselves watches anime - and still don't know about anything else from Japan...

So really, there's nobody where I live with whom I can talk to about these things, since nobody shares that kind of interest.

Go Scandinavia! :)

#16 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:10 PM

Yes go Scandinavia! I havent met a single person who likes it except for those I converted lol.

Right now I'm going trhough all the MM single PVs from beginning to end, i calculated roughly and used 5 mins per song. turns out that it will take 3,3 hours ^^. Or something like that.
Posted Image

#17 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:39 PM

Cool now we have Norway added <3 .

But at least in Finland, people are so few and they're so spreaded that it's not really an easy thing to find a person who likes the same stuff than you do. Some people do look at me weird, but I don't care, I like my Japanese stuff! :(

Some people seem to think that liking Japan is some kind of a "trend" now... Is it the same thing in other scandinavian countries?

Mari fan since 2005!

#18 Vanishing-Point

Vanishing-Point

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:44 PM

^ Yeah there is ALOT of An Cafe fans around here.. and J-rock stuff. And alot of people who like Tsuji <3

Japanese things overall here is.. well. Lots of people like it. you know anime and stuff. And then there are people who are like " uuh what is this chinese crap shit take it away" But.. well you cant convert everyone :(
Posted Image

#19 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:47 PM

^ Yeah there is ALOT of An Cafe fans around here.. and J-rock stuff. And alot of people who like Tsuji <3

Japanese things overall here is.. well. Lots of people like it. you know anime and stuff. And then there are people who are like " uuh what is this chinese crap shit take it away" But.. well you cant convert everyone :(

well, an cafe and japanese music is going down now.. there isnt so many people who likes japanese music here anymore <3

Posted Image

#20 hestah

hestah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

^
Yes its the same here in sweden but I think its pretty much gone now.
Many people stared watching mainstream animes and such but not many seem to like H!P.

And there seems to be another type of people that have taken interest in Visual Kei and similiar music/fashion styles.

One thing in particual was that a while a go lots and lots of guys had "anime" hair with lots of hairgel.
It seem like many of those who adopted the hairstyle didnt have any interest at all in Japanese culture or didnt even know where it came from.
But thats my impression of it, might be a bit biased since I see myself as having a "true" interest.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users