• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 Torenkuh

Torenkuh

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:26 AM

Hangry&Angry My space : 3 pics of Chibi Japan Expo added :-)

PS : The status in My space -> Single! Cool :-p mouahahahahahahahah
Take time as it comes, the wind as it blows ... woman as she is :-)

#122 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:12 PM

HANGRY & ANGRY in PARIS!!

i wish i could gone

saf and few other you guys so lucky
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#123 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:00 PM

Who were you?

i was a guy with green H!O tee shirt :blink:

#124 muushi

muushi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:20 AM

Hi everybody,
My first post on this forum!
I'm a french guy and of course I saw the concert, went to the dedicace (twice) and the conference (completely completely to the left on the front, I asked one question).
I saw also someone in the queu for the concert with something (a panel maybe) where was written "HELLO-ONLINE"!
It was a really good surprise to see some people moving their ass to France just for Charmy And Yossie!
Of course there was Japan guys but japan are completely crazy with idol and I was sure to find them in ChibiJapanExpo, on the begining on july there was the "real" Japan expo (and not chibi) with AKB48 concert... of course some japan fans was here also!
So, nice to hear that every body enjoy a lot this too short concert.

I apologize for the not really efficient staff of chibi japan expo...
And for the story of "vidage de salle"...
Before the concert there was something in the same stage (probably something like a film show)
It was not planified to empty the stage before the concert... but after thinking a little bit the staff understood that should be nice to remove all the chairs before the concert... and for that to clear the stage... The result is, we couldn't assist to the first activity and stay to continue with the concert!
The press leader of the japan guys was completely paniced and ask to the staff to do something because they were waiting until 6AM and they really want the first place! And after that you know what happens, we let pass in the queu everybody who want go for the first show.

Djane XP

ps: sorry for my mistakes I'm not really using my brain when I wrote english, i'm a lazzy man <3

#125 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:23 PM

And for the story of "vidage de salle"...
Before the concert there was something in the same stage (probably something like a film show)
It was not planified to empty the stage before the concert... but after thinking a little bit the staff understood that should be nice to remove all the chairs before the concert... and for that to clear the stage... The result is, we couldn't assist to the first activity and stay to continue with the concert!
The press leader of the japan guys was completely paniced and ask to the staff to do something because they were waiting until 6AM and they really want the first place! And after that you know what happens, we let pass in the queu everybody who want go for the first show.

Thanks for filling us in Muushi. I figured it was something like that.
Posted Image

#126 muushi

muushi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:49 AM

You're welcome Cotton Cloth,
I put here my pictures took during the concert MEGAUPLOAD LINK.
And if you want video and more like the questions during the conference i suggest to look the 5 last pages of this TOPIC

#127 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:12 PM

@Alienpyon the songs list, they performed are: [...]

Thanks! Nice selection. Seems like you guys had an awesome time over there :whistle:

HANGRY & ANGRY OFFICIAL MYSPACE they posted 2 VIDEOS about the Chibi Japan Expo

... and have now removed both :blush:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#128 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:22 AM

^ It's still up on their myspace http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/happy.gif .
Here is Episode 1.
Here is Episode 2.

Im pretty sure they'll eventually show concert footage, etc in their future episodes like they did with Sakura Con =D Can't wait for that!

Also thank you for sharing your pictures muushi!!
Posted Image

#129 Torenkuh

Torenkuh

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:48 AM

New video : "HANGRY&ANGRY @Chibi Japan Expo Episode 1"

http://vids.myspace....deoid=100628750

Enjoy,

#130 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

for the life of me i can't get used to seeing Yossie and Rika like that. but they seem to be popular. Congrats to them!

#131 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hello everybody, i'm not often posting here, just to tell you that maybe i've seen some members at the chibi japan expo, or some members have seen me.
My girlfriend was wearing the Gatas official replica uniform, as for me i had the gatas adidas T-shirt with the sign of the members on the back.

If some of you are intersested, i've shoot two videos at the mini concert, they are piss poor quality, the first half of the first videos is 90° on the side since i was shooting arm up and it's not really centered since i was covering the screen, for the filming to be not obvious to the security,
but anyway it's better than nothing and i could uppload them if some wants

#132 Torenkuh

Torenkuh

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

HANGRY&ANGRY @Chibi Japan Expo Episode 3 up

http://vids.myspace....deoid=100968319

Enjoy,

#133 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3198 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

A german J-Pop newsmag wrote that they were in germany Munich after Paris, but not very long, does anyone know more about it ?

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users