132 replies to this topic

#21 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:41 PM

Have someone the problem to access the Chibi-JE site too? oO

Yes, i think they have a little technical problems (it's sunday french don't work :blush: )

:sob:

#22 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

Ok i am simply going so what i am asking is who is 100% on going ? Perhaps it would work well if a group rented an apparment ? Or perhaps someone more local has a better suggestion.

#23 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

As for Japan Tag...did you actually ever go to that? Oh my god, that was a huge waste of my time. I went to the one that happened this year and I regretted actually spending the night there in Dusseldorf. All the booths there sucked donkey balls, except for some of the food booths. Then of course, there were the cosplayers, which like 90% were something from Naruto. The other 10% were out-of-date Harajuku wannabe cosplayers. Seriously, they need to buy some new magazines, as what they were wearing is 3 years out-of-date. Largest population of Japanese in Europe and that's the best they can do. Pretty sad really. I'd rather to go AX and be treated like crap, then go to Japan Day again.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I have never been there before, but heard from friends that they liked it.
But honestly: I don't care how crappy the location is, as long as there's H!P <3

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#24 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

@Himalia™: I am a 1000000% going!!!!
... No seriously.. I am
Anyway, if you wanna organise something like a group for this or anything count me 100% in!!!
Posted Image

#25 tasukidaisuki

tasukidaisuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:53 PM

It's stupid question time from me - are they performing? Or just autographing stuff? Or we have no idea? I've tried to read the site but I suck at French :D I'd be intrested to go if they were performing, but otherwise it's a lot of money for an autograph.

#26 CDevil

CDevil

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:34 PM

^They should be having a concert, I ran one of the paragraphs through google translate and got this:

"Whether you're a fan of their former group, Morning Musume, or not, this is an opportunity to see the two idols in a pop-rock record electrifying. Go therefore Chibi Japan Expo for a live concert and other surprises!"

Ok i am simply going so what i am asking is who is 100% on going ? Perhaps it would work well if a group rented an apparment ?

That sounds like an interesting idea, do you have any more info? Would it even be possible to do something like that? I'm pretty sure I'm going so I'd be interested if it is possible XD

#27 paul.thomas

paul.thomas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

I'm definitely going, got the time booked off work and everything XD just need to get some cash from somewhere lol
Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed.
Please read: http://www.hello-onl...?act=boardrules
2. Only one picture is allowed, and the max size for this picture is 130 pixels in height and 600 pixels in width.

#28 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:10 PM

Ok i am simply going so what i am asking is who is 100% on going ? Perhaps it would work well if a group rented an apparment ?

That sounds like an interesting idea, do you have any more info? Would it even be possible to do something like that? I'm pretty sure I'm going so I'd be interested if it is possible XD

Well i have takien a look at a few hotels but nothing special there. I will be getting tickets for travel there today.

I was wondering if anybody has a good map of the area that the event is in ?

#29 bang

bang

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:40 PM

From what I can read (mind you I aint fluent)

It's going to be a concert and then probably a meet + autograph sessions which works in first come first serve basis or if you're more risky you get some sort of draw where you may or may not be able to go.
Fish aren't for watching, they're for eating. - Kusumi Koharu
Wiser words were never spoken

#30 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:40 PM

I.... think I'm going XD

I originally am from Paris, so my fam is there, but now I'm living in Italy, which means: it won't just cost the price of a subway ticket... :D

So I shall see if I have enough, before taking the final decision. I'll be happy to see any of you guys, admitted I'll go :D

@ Himalia: This is what to do: you go to Google Maps. You enter the address of the convention center: 128 rue de Paris, 93100 Montreuil, France.
Once you get the map, you type: hotels 93100 Montreuil France, in order to see the hotels in the area.
Hope this helps XD

Posted Image

#31 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:45 PM

I.... think I'm going :D

I originally am from Paris, so my fam is there, but now I'm living in Italy, which means: it won't just cost the price of a subway ticket... :P

So I shall see if I have enough, before taking the final decision. I'll be happy to see any of you guys, admitted I'll go :P

@ Himalia: This is what to do: you go to Google Maps. You enter the address of the convention center: 128 rue de Paris, 93100 Montreuil, France.
Once you get the map, you type: hotels 93100 Montreuil France, in order to see the hotels in the area.
Hope this helps :)

hope to meet you with other french fan from nolife ;) (and h!o wota :P)

#32 LibenSR

LibenSR

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:34 AM

Well, I'm from Spain, but I wouldn't mind getting the TGV (even though I don't like trains). :lol:

Woaah, I can't believe it! H&A... IN EUROPE! :w00t:

Okay. I want Buono! in Barcelona's Anime expo NOW.
Posted Image
Sonna Rolling Days~!
Watch my acoustic covers of S/mileage's Uchouten Love and MM's Maji Desu Ka SUKA!! :D

#33 nantrax

nantrax

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:25 AM

From what I can read (mind you I aint fluent)

It's going to be a concert and then probably a meet + autograph sessions which works in first come first serve basis or if you're more risky you get some sort of draw where you may or may not be able to go.

I clicked on the source link and saw nothing about a meet and greet. If you can give me the URL where you think you saw that, i'll be happy to help out those who need help.

They should come to Montreal too, biggest french city outside of France. :good:
Frogs rule!

#34 Amee.

Amee.

Sayaka Akimoto <3 Sae Miyazawa <3

• Banned
  • 1183 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:01 PM

I translated some of the page;

Ex-members of the group Morning Musume, the two idols HANGRY and ANGRY are coming to the scene of Chibi Japan Expo for a pop-rock concert
A musical duo who have the explosive punk-gothic-lolita look, they are HANGRY & ANGRY! From the fashion project of designer N.Naoto, known in the entier world for his work with the immense artists such as Yoshiki of X-Japan, HANGRY & ANGRY are already a huge success in Japan and the US
HANGRY&ANGRY, respectively Rika Ishikawa and Hitomi Yoshizawa, two former members of the huge female idol group MORNING MUSUME. The duo formed last year quickly created a buzz when they launched their own Myspace page
In 4 days the page gets 100,000 visits, and has now passed the million visitor mark.
They are part of  an impressive big advertising campaign in the streets of Harajuku, the fashion part of Tokyo
It is a successful careerfor the two young women, with there first indie mini-album Kill Me Kiss Me in novembr 2008
Ecologists from out of space?

HAngry and angry are characters in Gashicon drawn in a style called gurokawa, both grotesque and cute (visit there official site for more information!) Both characters come from a star called H44 Star Nebula and are on a voyage back in time aboard their 'LOVE MACHINE'. What is their mission here? To save our planet from climate change!Nothing more, nothing less!
Their international carreer takes off
From the start Hangry and Angry have attacked the international market since thier debut mini album was released at the same time in Japan and the US. They had their first live concert 28th november 2008 in Japan, to celebrate their 2nd anniversary of their Myspace. The show was produced by the rock star from the visual kei group SHAZNA
In April 2009, HANGRY & ANGRY did a live show in Seattle for the Sakura Con convention. Accompanied by session musicians, the duo's concert had 2000 people watching!
And the duo isn't being lazy as a new album was announced for november 2009 and there will obviously be a huge tour in 2010
Set off to conquer the france and the french public, the duo HANGRY&ANGRY are surely going to perform with alot of energy at Chibi Japan Expo 3! Without a doubt!

My french is fail, but hopefully some of it will make sense.
Posted Image
that is akimoto sayaka
please do not feel threatened!
Unless you dislike her or AKB48 and then you should be slightly worried.
I'm slightly on the akb obsessive side...slightly worrying also. Very worrying actually. DONT EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST AKB OR SAYAKA OR YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAHAHAHAA
PEACE OUT

#35 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

^ Thanks for the translation, Amee.

so there is still no detailed information? I must know the dates before I book. -.-'. Wich day is the concert, what about a autograph session?
*sigh*

#36 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:17 PM

^
Right now, it is not yet announced if and when there will be an autograph session (but it's almost certain that there will be one). The date and time of the concert has not been announced either.
Usually, at Japan Expo, the most important shows are on the Saturday. I would expect H&A to perform on the 31st of October. Not only because it's the Saturday of the 3 days, but also because it's the 31st, of course, and H&A is kinda linked to Halloween (punk/dark lolita). This is my guess. I may be wrong.

Posted Image

#37 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

I would like to come to, but I dont have enough money at the moment :good:

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#38 Torenkuh

Torenkuh

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

Hangry & Angry will be there at least on Saturday.

They will be the jury of cosplay's contest at 3:15PM

http://www.chibi-japan-expo.com/nws-582-fr...ngry_!.html
Take time as it comes, the wind as it blows ... woman as she is :-)

#39 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for the translation Amee. I just visited the expo's website and still no announcement on the concert date. Practically, this means "no booking yet". Gosh, those guys are lazy.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#40 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:48 PM

I got a reply from Chibi Japan Expo.
The whole schedule of the artists will be online this Friday.
The Hangry&Angry concert is on Saturday and the autographsessions on Saturday and Sunday.

Now I can book my train :respect:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users