132 replies to this topic

#1 CDevil

CDevil

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:09 AM

Posted Image

HANGRY & ANGRY will be going to the Chibi Japan Expo in Paris which will be held on October 30th to November 1st. Anyone else from H!O going? If you have the time and money then you have no excuses, especially those living close to (or in) France!! This is the first time a Hello! Project related group will be performing in Europe and is sure to be a monumental event, so please turn up and show your support for the girls Posted Image If this goes well we might be able to get more H!P groups coming to Europe in the future.

SOURCE

You can purchase your tickets from HERE (thanks a lot to the guys over at JPHIP for providing the info XD ). If anyone has more information or if I've missed something then just post and I'll add it here.

#2 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:03 AM

Looks very tempting to me. This link might be of some use to those who cannot read much French http://www.ticketnet...mp;idtier=78768

I for one will be going :D

#3 Yossy no enzeru

Yossy no enzeru

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

Want to, but can't..it's just impossible right now.. I was hoping and praying for two days, but then I just had to admit that I don't have enough money.. <3 so have fun those who can go. I hope that this isn't the last chance to see them :lol:

#4 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

Hopefully I will be there and I would love to catch up with you guys! CDevil, long time no see :good:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#5 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:09 AM

I wish I could go but it is literally two days before I go to Japan for Momusu and I really cannot afford it, also I am working that weekend and without that I can't go japan, so I am screwed either way XD However, make sure they blow the roof off, France is the one country in Europe that I really think has a chance of us getting more H!P/UFA concerts..

#6 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:06 AM

That came out of the blue for me and is short dated. Is UFA testing the water again?! So Morning Musume next year at the Japan Expo?! ^^
I'm not a big H&A Fan, but it's the same with Buono: I must go to show UFA that here in Europe are enough Fans. I hope a lot of people will come to the Chibi JE.
(So that UFA brings Momusu to Europe. :good:). But the posts above mine doesn't sound so good. :lol:

It's was great to see Yossie in LA so I'm really looking forward to see both in Paris. It's my chance to get a H&A Autograph. ^^

#7 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:12 PM

Hangry & Angry is not UFA. They are part of some Harajuku clothing label.

Either way, I'm not going. Going to Tokyo for the Momusu concert in Dec.
Together.jpg

#8 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:18 PM

Ah yeah. Whatever. I always forget that. Ishikawa and Yoshizawa are still under UFA and you can't tell me that they will not keep an eye on that. :D

#9 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:13 PM

I'm soooo~ going!!
Actually.... I'm there already!!!
So, any news about the H&A schedule there?
How many days will they appear there?
or w/e, I don't know how things like that work...
Also, how do the tickets work? Do I have to just pay once and do w/e I want (events (if any), live etc.)? or do I have to pay additional do that??
So, yeah, any info will be helpful.
Posted Image

#10 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:09 PM

That came out of the blue for me and is short dated.

I don't think it's quite as short dated as you think. It's been up for a week already on other forums, just nobody posted it here straight away. If it was Morning Musume I'd have been there like a shot, holiday or no holiday. If it was Berryz or Buono! I would see what I could do. hAngry and Angry...pass ^_^

I do hope that everyone has a good time, and I'll be interested in seeing any touristy photos as I've only visited France once, and it was on a school trip lol.

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#11 KeriChan12

KeriChan12

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

I'm sooooo going but i have one question (actually my dad has ^_^): What day are they going to preform? I have to cross Belgium so it's at least a 4 hour drive for me and if they preform on friday we may have to leave on thursday.
“History is more important for the idols than the numbers!”
. -Mano Erina cheering squat

#12 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

That came out of the blue for me and is short dated.

I don't think it's quite as short dated as you think. It's been up for a week already on other forums, just nobody posted it here straight away. .

I saw it on the H!O Tweet one week ago. But its still short dated for me. :good:
I don't know... I like to plan things a little bit longer. ^^
Especially if we have no further information about a concert, wich day, what about extra tickets for the concert and something like that.

#13 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

Ah yeah. Whatever. I always forget that. Ishikawa and Yoshizawa are still under UFA and you can't tell me that they will not keep an eye on that. XD

I don't think the UFA cares much about what they do under Hangry & Angry. It's not even a genre of music they make and the only reason for them to even be in UFA is for the futsal team. If they cared, they would have made Rika go to Anime Expo. Course Rika didn't go, simply cause Hangry & Angry weren't going to play any music.

I'd personally hope they aren't paying attention. If they were, I'd expect to see Momusu never coming to the states again. Seriously, Hangry & Angry went to Sakura-con. Might as well have just went to Antartica for a concert.
Together.jpg

#14 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

H&A did well at sakuracon, then MM got an invite to AX and took the place by storm. After what happened with Buono! scheduled appearance in Sweden we need to make them be confident in europe, this is an opportunity.

#15 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

can't be there at that weekend....if it would be MM i would have no problem missing my cousin's wedding :coool:

Maybe it really is a sign and Morning Musume or someone else from H!P will be there next year?!

I really hope so, because AKB48 was already there (and I so hoped someone from UFA would be the first ones XD ).

For me it would be quite easy as Paris is just a trip with the train or the airplane away^^

Or better...they should come to Berlin or to the "Japan Tag"^^

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#16 neko

neko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

Wow, that's really nice. Don't live in France, but I'm glad for the french fans. It's really nice to see H!P peeps going global. Have fun guys. :good:
VOTE FOR KPOP ON MTV PUSH FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
click me!!!

#17 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

I hope to see lot of H!O members in France like in L.A :good:

welcome :good:

you can use this website for buy tickets

http://www.fnacspect...#a1252789021934 (in english)

Convention is in Montreuil, a town near Paris (~20 min from center of Paris with train)

#18 romir

romir

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:09 PM

I really want t ogo but You know I'm to young and don't have the money

aichancomplete.jpg

Signature and Avatar made by me, My Graphic Topic Request Opened:) -blog- : http://musicromir.tumblr.com/

#19 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:49 AM

Sakura-con barely has 1/4 the number of attendees that AX has. I'm not sure what you'd consider a raving success. The big success there was girugamesh. Hangry & Angry didn't even get a day unto themselves. They shared with Myuji.

As for Japan Tag...did you actually ever go to that? Oh my god, that was a huge waste of my time. I went to the one that happened this year and I regretted actually spending the night there in Dusseldorf. All the booths there sucked donkey balls, except for some of the food booths. Then of course, there were the cosplayers, which like 90% were something from Naruto. The other 10% were out-of-date Harajuku wannabe cosplayers. Seriously, they need to buy some new magazines, as what they were wearing is 3 years out-of-date. Largest population of Japanese in Europe and that's the best they can do. Pretty sad really. I'd rather to go AX and be treated like crap, then go to Japan Day again.
Together.jpg

#20 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

^ Stop being so negativ. Every post I read from you is full of hate. ^^;
But I must agree with you with the Naruto-cosplays at the Japantag. But they have fun, so why not.
And if you go to Düsseldorf with some friends it can be quite fun.
But, and here I must agree with you again, I think it's not the right place for a Live Concert. Round about 800.000 visitors is a huge potential, but the organisers must change the event a little bit. Maybe then.
Enough offtopic from me.

Have someone the problem to access the Chibi-JE site too? oO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users