• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:39 AM

Listen to Kagrra,X Japan,Gackt(isn't X Japan and Gackt in the visual kei spot?!) also didn't listen do An Cafe before yesterday(heard of them though) and the song that got to me was Wagamama Koushin Kyoku...now I'm hooked to them. ^_^ Also listening to Miyavi and some of Malice Mizer,Psycho le Cemu... Onmyouza as well.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 boykun

boykun

たまねぎ!!

• Senpai
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 09:18 PM

general visual kei bands and some angura kei or eroguro bands are cool, not so much into oshare kei bands, though.
Sid
MUCC
Merry
Gazette
2001-2005 ..good days.. good times.

Posted Image
breakfast time . wallpaper.download

#43 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 09:41 PM

What do you mean by angura kei? angry kei? and the others?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:48 PM

I'm really into aline nin9 right now, they're too cool. Just watched their Alice in Wonderfilm concert and it was awesome. Tora is the hottest one
Posted Image
sexy tora with glasses

racequeen.jpg

#45 boykun

boykun

たまねぎ!!

• Senpai
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:54 AM

What do you mean by angura kei? angry kei? and the others?

angura is short for underground. as it would be andaguraundo if pronounced in Japanese. eroguro is short for erotic grotesque, basically shocking imagery and lyrics and such.. there's humour too. angura kei and eroguro kei are pretty similar, but eroguro concentrates on sex and stuff, where angura is this underground anti-stuff related. both styles look much less feminine or not at all. the makeup usually make them look scary instead of feminine. MUCC and Merry are examples.
oshare kei, on the other hand, is pretty much the opposite. with oshare meaning "stylish". music is more happy poprock oriented, lyrics about love etc., and bright clothing. bands like AnCafe, Alice Nine, and Ayabie are some examples. though some people consider the last two just visual kei.
2001-2005 ..good days.. good times.

Posted Image
breakfast time . wallpaper.download

#46 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:42 AM

Oh well then,that was new to me...thnx boykun^^ Guess I'm into oshare kei,I always considered everyone that dresses differently than other artists like Kagrra etc. that they all were just visual kei(like Jpop,if you know what I mean),didn't know that there was different categories under visual kei. Guess know I know!

I'm really into aline nin9 right now, they're too cool. Just watched their Alice in Wonderfilm concert and it was awesome. Tora is the hottest one
Posted Image
sexy tora with glasses

Hehe he was hot,like you said. And so cute with the glasses.^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#47 sazabi

sazabi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:02 PM

i'll always be a diehard X and Yokusuka Sabre Tiger fan. every once in awile i'll listen to kagraa though but sadly i've been pretty oblivious to the current visual kei scene.
Posted Image
Luck is like having a rice dumpling fly into your mouth.

#48 MinikuiOnnanoko

MinikuiOnnanoko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:23 PM

I LOVE Visual Kei!!! :c16: Best J-bands are usually VK.. Dir en Grey, Psycho le cemu, Ayabie (if it's a VK band), Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois (Mana-sama is the best!!). I just LOVE them. :P
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#49 orac

orac

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:08 AM

I love X japan, and I at first loved psycho le cemu, but, started to turn away from them fast. Like Malice Mizer, but too bad when kami was gone from us, but, moi dix mois is also okay.
Posted Image

#50 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

I LOVE Visual Kei!!! :c16: Best J-bands are usually VK.. Dir en Grey, Psycho le cemu, Ayabie (if it's a VK band)

Jepp you got it right,Ayabie is a VK band :P and a great one IMO.
And I'm even more into VK bands,like Plastic Tree,Luvie,Alice Nine,Danger*Gang,Lolita23Q and more.So many that i don't feel like posting them all^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 JDM_Wasabi

JDM_Wasabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:38 AM

I just started to listen to Visual Kei awhile ago..

Psycho le Cemu rocks! I just wish that they would get back together.

The thing with VK is that most of the guys look much prettier than girls.. makes me wonder sometimes.. :huh
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#52 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:03 AM

i know! some of the vk guys are pretty hot. Just today, I got a hair cut similar to Toras from Alice 9. But I hair is short so it doesn't really look like it

racequeen.jpg

#53 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:19 PM

I think that VK guys(most of them!some just creep me out) are really good looking :( .I mean take a look at Plastic Tree's Ryutaro :c16: do I need to say more. But what I don't like is the their eyebrows are so damn thin.Some guys would be so cute if it wasn't for their tiny eyebrows,but I guess that's the VK style.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:44 PM

I think that VK guys(most of them!some just creep me out) are really good looking :lol: .I mean take a look at Plastic Tree's Ryutaro :c16: do I need to say more. But what I don't like is the their eyebrows are so damn thin.Some guys would be so cute if it wasn't for their tiny eyebrows,but I guess that's the VK style.

sounds like someone is jealous, u just wish you have eyebrows like them :lol: . Some of the VK guys can pull off that look but some cannot. Its kind of funny to see an overweight japanese guy dress up like that

racequeen.jpg

#55 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:43 PM

I think that VK guys(most of them!some just creep me out) are really good looking :lol: .I mean take a look at Plastic Tree's Ryutaro :c16: do I need to say more. But what I don't like is the their eyebrows are so damn thin.Some guys would be so cute if it wasn't for their tiny eyebrows,but I guess that's the VK style.

sounds like someone is jealous, u just wish you have eyebrows like them XD . Some of the VK guys can pull off that look but some cannot. Its kind of funny to see an overweight japanese guy dress up like that

First of all lol,ever seen an overweight guy dress up like that? An second,I'm not jealous because I'm fine with my eyebrows :c06: (why do I have a feeling like this is offtopic?!) And I'm not saying that it's not cool or anything,just saying that some guys can't pull it of quite like others.But either way they are still my fav,thin brows or not :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#56 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:59 PM

I've seen an overweight guy dress up as Mana. that was pretty funny. But to go back on topic, I luv those VK hair styles. Everymorning I wake and do my hair like them. First I blow dry my hair and put on some hair wax, I use Gatsby Hair Wax Max Hold, and style. Its fun to try different hair styles.

racequeen.jpg

#57 Rikku^^

Rikku^^

2nd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:39 PM

I've seen an overweight guy dress up as Mana. that was pretty funny. But to go back on topic, I luv those VK hair styles. Everymorning I wake and do my hair like them. First I blow dry my hair and put on some hair wax, I use Gatsby Hair Wax Max Hold, and style. Its fun to try different hair styles.

Hehe very stylish of you^^. As for me I can't do that since I have long hair and not so thin(between thick and thin :lol: ). But would like to try some when I get my hair cut! :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:28 PM

I showed my friend a Gaztte vid, and he said "Dude this is so wrong, I know there're guys but I think there're hot". Yes, give in to the VK boys lol. You can't fight their hottness

racequeen.jpg

#59 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:27 AM

no wonder I like visual Kei soo much. Alice 9 is on my must meet list XD

racequeen.jpg

#60 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

I started with JApanese music drooling over Visual Kei boys :P but I barely listend to their music compared to H!P and such.... I knew a lot about them and etc, but I certainly did not have a lot of their music on my computer... I guess it was because I was trying to get out ot my "goth" stage or whatever. But now... ack, I cant get enough of Gazette! :c16: *plus, everyone is so hot....*

Because of VK, I started to like these Japanese boys/men who, I have to admit, look like women sometimes :huh . Oh well.

I showed my friend a Gaztte vid, and he said "Dude this is so wrong, I know there're guys but I think there're hot". Yes, give in to the VK boys lol. You can't fight their hottness

Yesssss, they look so feminine but not gay...

<- best CAssis live performance, EVER.

Other guys I'm into (but I'm not as familiar in music with as Gazette) are :
Miyavi
Gackt
Dir en Grey
Luna Sea
Malice Mizer
Alice 9

I think I have more pictures of them than their music (except for Gackt and Malice Mizer). :P;

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users