• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:47 PM

Saeba Ryo: Title taken care of. :wub: Let me know if the characters for her name need to be changed as well.

I also added her age and birthdate to the first post.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

Why would they add a 25-year-old? I mean, I'm fine with older girls and she's pretty cute but I doubt H!P is ever going to put her in a group unless they're planning on debuting something original and different sometime soon.

#23 Evangel

Evangel

Ojichan

• Senpai
  • 1242 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:53 PM

She is too older for the egg, maybe she will be part of the 9th generation :P........maybe
Posted Image
---Using a translator so forgive me if I am wrong---

#24 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

The first real (H!P), non-blog photo of Tomomi. XD I can't wait to, hopefully, hear her during the September concert, or at least see her in action.

Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#25 choketoe

choketoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

^She is really pale. But, in that picture she does look her age.

#26 Honey☆

Honey☆

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

If she's at all a good singer/dancer, I wouldn't be surprised to hear her make her debut as a new soloist. That's pretty much the only way I could see her doing anything besides Egg-related activities, other than maybe joining Ongaku Gatas (is that still around? IDK).

Since she's a graduate student... Well, props to her for getting her education before she decided to pursue idoling, though it is a bit late in the game for her. Former Musume are basically retired to TV personalities at her age, and she's just beginning.

#27 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

She could pass for a 14-15 year old, maybe even younger XD

What do they plan to do with her? I mean some eggs don't even get the chance to debut in anything at all, and it takes a few years before they get put into groups/go solo. At that age I would think she already debuted, and not be in eggs. I hope they make use of her in something and not waste another H!P egg, she's already 25.

#28 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:51 AM

Ah it's late and I can't get my wording right but basically debuting doesn't matter so much as a big appeal of being an EGG is the free lessons in exchange for doing the backdancing and such.
Dance and vocal lessons can be hugely expensive and I know people will say that's not the point but seriously I think some eggs love being exactly where they are. They get a pay for the work they do and they get to do what they love.

In Tomomi's case there might be plans to put together an older girls group maybe <3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#29 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:23 AM

... i smell... H!P's own SDN48 with jailbait looking girls who aren't... I hope i am wrong..
I need my Airi

#30 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:32 AM

why do you hope you're wrong?
I doubt any new eggs would be added to the potential group(that's actually quite unlikely and is just me hoping) plus snd48 has had really good reviews from anyone who's actually seen the show so I don't think you can comment on that being good or bad.

It's not like eggs has many 25+ girls now is it :gitaa: (which is what sdn is mainly full of)

I was more thinking about sengoku and morisaki, they're older by egg standards.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#31 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:35 AM

... SDN48 is GREAT!!! I am saying that if Tsunku does it, it would be tantamount to him copying ideas... ( not that he hasn't done that before)
I need my Airi

#32 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

oooh right gotcha.
Nah I just meant older in egg terms ^^

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#33 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

TBH it kind of annoys me that Nocchi graduates and then they add a new egg whos like 3 years older. Im sure the graduation decision was at least partially up to Nocchi but it still irritates me.

#34 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

She's pretty in that picture. ^^;

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#35 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

I got this youtube link from Hikazumi, a clip of Thai music show about Champloo concert. Check at 1:16, behind Airi.. Is that Hiracchi? ^^;

#36 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

It certainly looks like it could be her from the hairstyle and Egg costume, but it's really hard to tell with the low quality video.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#37 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:04 PM

Wow finally there is a good photo of Hirano. I think she is pretty. Like her hair in that pic. She also reminds me of one of the 1st gen Morning Musume.

@grubby: Nocchi's graduation is a good thing. FYI, Nocchi will be doing her first voice acting job, her DD7 is coming out on DVD and she just finished her 2nd personal manga. To me its as if she never left H!P. She is still doing the things she has been doing all this time. Sorry for going off-topic.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#38 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

OMG that's her! XD

It has to be her! <3

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#39 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

hmmm, she's old nuff to be my elder sis :D. and yes, i am shocked that a girl of that age is added as H!P egg...... though she's pretty :)

#40 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

First photo card from Hiracchi.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users