• Please log in to reply
470 replies to this topic

#21 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

It's odd that not many here are showing interest in Idoling!!!, because as far as the general public goes, they are probably the 2nd most popular idol group next to AKB48.

Anyhow, here's their next single due out on January 27th called 『S.O.W. センスオブワンダー』 (Sense Of Wonder)

I think I'll take a refugee here until AKB48 cleans up the mess called 『桜の栞』. :unsure:

#22 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:10 AM

I might have to check out Fairy Tale also since that's the 2nd ending theme for it. Kind of waiting for the episodes to pile up so I can watch a bunch at a time though.

Wondering what kind of new members they're going to get. If they're anything like Ohkawa and Tachibana it should be even more awesomeness. Even though I don't dislike Kaede they need someone older than 12 or at least someone who seems mature like a Goto Maki-type or dare say a Matsui Jurina-type (as much as I think she's overrated).

Even if you take away the music (which isn't bad at all) the show is generally one of the more interesting shows while most idol shows have gotten less willing to subject their girls to embarrassment. Hopefully they don't try and get all civilized (and boring) when Yazawa graduates since she seems to be the one most willing to make a fool out of herself.

Since I just destroyed my ratio to get the AKB concert ISOs maybe its time I go for broke and grab those Idoling!!! ISOs as well.

Checked another Idoling thread in another forum and got turned onto Omoi no Uta being performed by Koizumi, Endo, Eto and Kikuchi. Endo's steadily creeping up on my list as of late and Kikuchi also moves up even though her big eyes and raspy voice are still kinda troubling to me.

The new PV (if that's what it is) reminds me of MM's Sexy Boy PV with the white background and (mostly) white outfits and then they added in footage from the after slumber party or something.

Watching a clip from a Hop Club show featuring Suu-chan and Miracho made me miss how awesome Mira was. Not too interested in Hop Club yet from what I saw on the clip. Hopefully Mira's twin brother doesn't look just like her but with shorter hair otherwise that would be scary.

There's a 12+ hour long Women of Ninja Warrior/Kunoichi marathon running on G4 (Jan 9th 2010) and it looks like they might show the most recent one that Sakai, Yazawa. Miyake and Tonooka participated in.

#23 rulox

rulox

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:11 AM

It's odd that not many here are showing interest in Idoling!!!, because as far as the general public goes, they are probably the 2nd most popular idol group next to AKB48.

Anyhow, here's their next single due out on January 27th called 『S.O.W. センスオブワンダー』 (Sense Of Wonder)

I think I'll take a refugee here until AKB48 cleans up the mess called 『桜の栞』. :P

yeah no kidding :ph34r:

#24 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

"Don't Be Afraid" off the new "Sense of Wonder" single is pretty amazing. No youtube link as of yet though. Sorry.

#25 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

Wow the 7th live was absolutely fantastic! Their live concerts keep getting better and better, costumes are improving as well. I loved their Valentine's Day theme outfits, gorgeous! Live band and live singing combo is a nice set of elements working for Idoling!!! for sure. I can't wait to see who will be the 4th generation members, but from looking at the candidates, I'm very impressed with the quality of girls, much higher than the latest batch of kenkyusei from AKB48 by a mile.

#26 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:05 AM

^^ Are they showing the candidates on the Idoling!!! show? Kind of fell behind for a bit. Last episode I saw had the creepy guy in the Statue of Liberty mask as the MC. I think it was 590 or so...

#27 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:49 PM

The 4th generation candidates (all 15 of them) did a brief self-intro in the 7th live show. You definitely should check it out.

#28 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:17 AM

i must admit this is the first time i loved an idoling album from the first to the last track. maipuru and yokoyama never failed to amaze me with their voices XD the remixes were fierce (gj pony canyon :good: ) . the DVD was awesome as well <3 i just wish they put baby blue too.

all in all while listening the album, i felt like i was in an idol disco club XD XD

Posted Image

#29 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

Idoling!!! is now 20 members strong after 5 new girls were added.

The new members are:

#22: Ruka Kurata (13)
#23: Yuna Ito (14)
#24: Manami Nomoto (13)
#25: Kaoru Goto (14)
#26: Chika Ojima (15)

At first I was like, "Yuna Ito?" but then I saw the age. Pictures and more info to come later when I or someone else can provide them.

In the meantime here are some kaomoji I found for some of the members:
( ・_ ・)       #3 Endou Mai
(^ ー ^)     #6 Tonooka Erika
(*´・`)        #7 Yazawa Erika
(*゚∩゚)        #8 Fonchi
ル ^ ^ リ      #9 Yokoyama Rurika
(*∩ω∩*) #11 Morita Suzuka
( ・⊆・ )    #12 Kawamura Yui
ζ・ω・ξ        #13 Nagano Serina
(`▽´)      #14 Sakai Hitomi
(☆^▽^☆) #15 Asahi Nao
(◎∠◎)    #16 Kikuchi Ami
( ̄へ ̄-)    #17 Miyake Hitomi
川 `冊´)    #19 Tachibana Yurika
'||^ー^リ      #20 Ookawa Ai
( ‘ェ‘)        #21 Hashimoto Kaede
(|'-'|)    #0 Bakarhythm Masuno

7号 ( ・ Y ・)
8号 川*‘ ー‘)
11号 (ФωФ)
15号 (|‘・- ’|)
17号 |||=^v^=)

( ^皿^) #1 Katou Sayaka
ζ‘ー‘ξ #2 Koizumi Rumi
ノノ-@.@) #4 Eto Maria
(〓∀〓) #5 Takiguchi Mira
ノノ‘v‘レ #10 Kobayashi Maia
ζ’_>’) #18 Michelle Miki

#30 SuzukiRyo

SuzukiRyo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:21 AM

New Members!!!

http://img207.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50852_100224_0309080644_122_575lo.jpg
#22 Kurata Ruka

http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50841_100224_0308490152_122_481lo.jpg
#23 Itou Yuuna

http://img177.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50857_100224_0309160684_122_65lo.jpg
#24 Nomoto Manami

http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50854_100224_0309120399_122_62lo.jpg
#25 Gotou Kaoru

http://img197.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=50843_100224_0308520965_122_1181lo.jpg
#26 Ojima Chika

Posted Image

Idoling!!! #15, Asahi Nao

#31 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Their 7th Live is awesome! Just watched it (finally). It's kind of obvious which ones would get picked looking back by watching their self intros to the crowd.

Yui and Rurika impressed me with their singing ability but then again for the entire show to be live is amazing in itself.

The Puyo Puyo Idoling song was probably the most fun one and pwned the Tokimeki Idoling song for sure.

#32 kei_86

kei_86

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

blame the language barrier and tons and tons and tons of episodes to catch up.
Posted Image

#33 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:58 AM

Kishuhen Ecstasy has taken over as my new favorite song even though the live version is difficult to pull off and I have no idea what's up with the random drum beats at the end. I noticed they showed up at the end of 果汁30%オレンジジュースつぶつぶ入り and maybe U as well.

Looks like episode #612 was the first appearance of 4th gen. Unfortunately most of them seemed really nervous but it didn't help that Yazawa was paired with one of them and was kind of scaring her. Fonchi and Umeko were also picked which didn't make it any easier.

Might have been more interesting to have one of them pair with Kaede since they're closer in age. But then again it revealed how bad some of the older members are at holding a conversation as well.

Looks like they're going to have 3-D Idoling content in the future so knowing nothing about the tech involved I wonder if that'll work with downloaded versions on regular screens or not.

So far Kurata, Ojima and Gotou are most noticeable. Gotou mostly b/c she blinks so much and looks so nervous. Kurata looks like the most idol-ready of the bunch.

Episodes 613-615 was 4th gen being asked questions by the 1-3rd gens. 616 was a live. 617 was a performance of the new single and that game where they all have to guess the food right in order to eat it or drink some gross thing. Maybe I should try to summaries for episodes sometime? Maybe later.

New single! 目には青葉 山ホトトギス 初恋 (Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi)

Looks like Morita Suzuka is going to be in a movie, Mutant Girls Squad (Sento Shojo: Chi no Tetsu Kamen Densetsu), but it looks super campy and cheesy.

#34 SuzukiRyo

SuzukiRyo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

new PV "Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi"

Rurika is so beautiful :wub:
I believe Rurika will have a lot more fans from now on, thanks to this PV and Music Japan :wub:

Posted Image

Idoling!!! #15, Asahi Nao

#35 Jenus

Jenus

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

8th live footage from C.C.Lemon Hall @ Shibuya on 5/3/2010

Sunrise/Kishuhen Ecstasy
The opening number Sunrise has a nice techno-pop feel to it. Kishuhen Ecstasy is a very upbeat and funky song.

Hourglass
This song is laid back like a jazz melody.

The latest single/Mujouken Kouhuku
The new single song is youthful and somewhat child-like in feel, possibly catered after the new 4th gen. members. Mujouken Kouhuku is one of my favorite Idoling songs, very cheerful and uplifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsDxbx4CLAA
La.la.la la song
Maiple totally brings down the house in this metal-rock song, her vocal range on display is beyond spectacular, she's possibly the best singer in idol world right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-THuc7vIW8
I's standard(new single's C/W)
Just like the new single song, this B-side song has the same youthful feel to it.

#36 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:58 AM

Wow! 2 posts in one day! The PV definitely makes me like the song more, especially with them all on screen in their little boxes doing different things. Kind of surprised Gotou got picked for such an important part so soon since so many other members scored well in the "ikemen" corner they had on a few episodes back.

At first I thought it was a joke talking about Maiple's vocal range then she went from that super high singing part to those amazing rock roars! I Standard was kind of too cute to listen to after La.la.la la song.

8th live looks amazing!

#37 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

i love the wotagei at the instrumental part :lol: we all know yurippe and serina are anime wotas but i didnt know they can do wotagei too.

i also am surprised about goto having the major role, they should have gave it to yuuna which is more popular from the new gen :lol maybye they chose to put the most popular girls in each generation for the main role...

Posted Image

#38 pigmin0239

pigmin0239

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:18 PM

Let's feel the worldcup atmosphere!!! :c03:
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

ps. Happy birthday Erica! :coool:
Posted Image
nothing lasts forever!

#39 Jenus

Jenus

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

^
OMG how can they leave out #16 and #17?! That's just insane!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 pigmin0239

pigmin0239

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 324 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

^Totally agree! It's really sad, Amimi is one of my favourite, #13 also
nothing lasts forever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic