• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

I'm, having much trouble with the first temple!! I die really fast, and that robotic thing isn't helping at all.
Is it true that when you have opened a chest, it will show in the map?

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#22 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

^
What kind of robotic thing?
How far into the game are you now?

BTW, are we 3 the only Zelda fans here? >_<
Posted Image

#23 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

Ah I have to re-play Twilight Princess too, because the official Zelda book confirmed that the Stalfos Knight, who tought you all kind of sword techniques, is the Hero of Time from OoT.
###### AWESOME!!! I have to play it again, because I don't remember the stuff the Hero of Time said to the Hero of Twilight. The book gets better and better ^^
Posted Image

#24 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:19 AM

By the robotic thing I meant Fi, didn't knew her name. But I'm now further, I'm in Lanayru almost by the Temple of Time.
But does that mean there is no desert like temple? Cuz that will make me sooooooooooo happy (always hated all the desert temples XD )

I remember Twilight Princess very well, so I know that dude. But I can't remember Ocarina ^^; The hero of time is Link right?? He has turned into a skeleton? :o
Now I want that book too...

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#25 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

^
Not really, just the Mine, which does has some "desert-like" atmosphere, but it's not as bad as the ones from Ocarina and Twilight.
So you should be fine, because the desert temple's are different this time ^^ Fi and robotic? LOL Wasn't she supposed to be a fairy?
How do you like the game so far?

Yeah, the Hero of Time was the Link from Ocarina of Time. And yeah, seems that he turned into a Hylian Knight and into a skeleton afterwards, waiting for the next Link to appear.
Quit awesome stuff, so the Ocarina Link was able to talk afterall XD Me too, but it's really hard to get, because it's only availabe in Japan. But there are already a lot of scans and translations outthere.
Just google for Hyrule Historia scans and you should find a lot of great stuff.
Posted Image

#26 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:37 AM

I find that Fi is talking robotically, cuz she has no emotions and speaks with difficult English words so that ppl in Holland can't understand her since there is no Dutch version XD
I was kinda down while playing today, but I eventually finished the Mine thingy. I finally got the harp :) And now I'm really into the game again. Love it love it love it.
I like Skyward more than the others cuz Link is actually showing emotions. He did in Twilight Princess too, but more in here. I find him really cute cause of this :D

Mou, I want Zelda to explain wth she is doing!
Oh yeah, eveytime I must defeat the boss, I'm soooooo scared if that evil new guy comes! In the first temple, I could only scream ^^;

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#27 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

BTW, are we 3 the only Zelda fans here? >_<

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :3

ZELDA FOREVER~!!!!!!!!

Zelda to me is like what Final Fantasy was to Ai-chan.

It's what I do on my time off from school and dance...instead of sleeping =_='

I've gotten to Demise (shall not explain what who when or where) and all I shall say is....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD~!

I was so used to the other bosses being easy especially the Dessert Boss...which looked like the Mike Sullivan's Girlfriend from Monster's Inc. when I saw that me and my sister were like......>.> Duh FACK IS THAT!?!?!?!

But because I have not cheated at all in this game, I will not cheat with Demise. Instead I've been postponing my ass being more beat by looking for the remaining Goddess Cube's and redoing the Spirit Realms. Which are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARYY!!!! Everytime I get caught by the Lantern Ghosts me and my sister just start screaming and throwing because we're that scared. ( A little over exaggerated)

But I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see what happens after Demise. And I definately know that this game will not be the first first first game in the time line because we have ALOT of things in this game that still has no origin.

Spoiler

#28 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

^
Good to see another fellow fan here :D
I think that you should put the last part about Zelda to the spoiler section, because some people are not this far into the game yet.
They talk about the Goddess Hylia, the fourth one which

Spoiler

^
^
Yeah, Link's emotions are very great in this one and it's easy to see how much he loves Zelda :D
Do you mean Ghirahim? You are scared of him? XD I think that he's ###### awesome ^^
Posted Image

#29 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

Yes Ghirahim :sob: Why does he always show up when I'm so glad I completed a Temple!

And hello Makito :D
Who's Demise??

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#30 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

^
You really want me to tell you who he is?

Because Ghirahim perhaps has a crush on you? XD
He also had one for me, but I told him that I don't like other boys and rejected him with my sword skills XD
Posted Image

#31 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

^
Not really, just the Mine, which does has some "desert-like" atmosphere, but it's not as bad as the ones from Ocarina and Twilight.
So you should be fine, because the desert temple's are different this time ^^ Fi and robotic? LOL Wasn't she supposed to be a fairy?
How do you like the game so far?

Yeah, the Hero of Time was the Link from Ocarina of Time. And yeah, seems that he turned into a Hylian Knight and into a skeleton afterwards, waiting for the next Link to appear.
Quit awesome stuff, so the Ocarina Link was able to talk afterall XD Me too, but it's really hard to get, because it's only availabe in Japan. But there are already a lot of scans and translations outthere.
Just google for Hyrule Historia scans and you should find a lot of great stuff.

Hey Dai, sorry haven't been on here as much ...

I've been reading a bit of what has been translated from HoH, and found out that the actual skeleton isn't really the hero of time but rather his "regret" of being called a hero though he returned back to his original age. So in order for his regret to pass onto the next world he needed someone with his spirit or "the hero's spirit/courage" to learn his moves.

I don't understand why he regrets that though...strange,

#32 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

^
You really made me curious by saying that :o Argh, complicated.

^
^
A... crush? :GGRR:
Though I'm yelling to him eveytime I see him "Get away get away~ !!"

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#33 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

He regretted it because in the future Zelda was so ready to do him...

But he chose to come back and in the original world, Zelda was too young for a relationship and got all annoying and made Navi jealous so she (Navi) ran away, and causing him to search for her...then Majora's Mask happened...WHICH IS LIKE THE HARDEST ONE I THINK...because stupid Tat'l (w/e it's name is) doesn't help like Navi does....so I get lost easily.

Then he probably died after Majora's Mask because...well I think stopping the moon from falling and time travel sorta wears people out...and he's only like...12 sooooooooooooooooo...yeah he died.

So he regret's coming back in time...because he never got some.

Died a virgin...smh...stupid Zelda.

#34 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

Okay, I've found something much more scarier than Ghirahim. When I went back to Faron Woods I got to an other dimension or something. And then they told me I have to find the Tears (Twilight Princess yeah... so i was immediantely bored). But then... statues are following you!!

I was so scared! I was screaming and I kept falling in that stupid water. So glad it's over.

That's the last you have to do it... right? :unsure:

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#35 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

I was so scared! I was screaming and I kept falling in that stupid water. So glad it's over.

That's the last you have to do it... right? :unsure:

I Just did that part! OMG. I Played 7 times and Everytime I couldn't find ONE. IT WAS THE ONE ON THE BLOODY TOP OF THE PART WHERE YOU STARTED. RIGHT THERE ><

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#36 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

I never failed luckily. I don't want to be splashed by statues with a hammer.
i was very confused that they marked that purple things on the map instead of the Tears. I was searching like hell when I finally found out it isn't the Tear XD

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

#37 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Lake floria really bugs me. I can't do the upward water spin things very easily.

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#38 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

You'll get used to it :P

I like the game once I get into it. I'll play it a lot, put it down for a week or two, then play it a lot again :P

I thought I'd almost completed it when I had imbued my sword with all the flames. Then I found out I had to learn songs from dragons and was like 'F**K THIS' XD But I started playing it again yesterday and have 2/3 songs learnt ^_^ I think it's hilarious when they sing XD

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#39 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

I've just completed it :D What an amazing game! The next home console one better not be in another 5 years! I'm going to put most of my post in spoiler tags because I'll be talking about the end of the game.

Spoiler

I love the characters in this and Twilight Princess <3 Ghirahim and Demise are brilliant, but I also love the crazy characters (Fun Fun Island man and the Fortune Teller :lol: ).

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#40 JuulChii

JuulChii

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

I just got the first flame :D I now have to go back somewhere, already forgot where that is XD
In that cloudy space in the sky??

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users