#841 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:11 PM

Rinapu is leaving  :blink:

http://www.helloproj...7ko0jEQ2gvqV4dQ

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#842 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

September 25 at Pacifico Yokohama. This has been planned for over a year, but they didn't want to overshadow Wada's graduation. She wants to pursue a career in fashion, which I think we all saw coming sooner or later.
DDOhydd.gif

#843 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:30 PM

That was to be expected since Takechan was chosen as leader.

#844 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

This is sad, but I'm also excited for her. She seems like a smart business woman and she kinda have a clear plan for her future. She's gonna do great outside of Angerme, I'm sure.

#845 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:04 PM

...she was not who I was expecting to go next, but I knew her graduation was inevitable.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#846 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:21 PM

Damn :(

MizukiRina

Twitter

#847 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

If there's any silver lining at all, it's that I fully expect that she'll get a lot of work and won't slip into the shadows after she graduates. Both Ai-chan and Yurina have done well in their post-graduation media exposure, so I would expect that Rina has a good chance of still showing up a lot before we can start to miss her very much. But that said,

As for Rina, I stated in the "which angerme member is going to graduate soon" thread last month that she's seemed too perfect lately and it feels a lot like the graduation glow. Kana and Rina may already be deciding between themselves whether they want a double grad soon, whether Kana plans on trying to tough it out for another tour, or if Rina would stay an extra tour if Kana needs to graduate for health reasons. Since Kana was selected as subleader but Rina was not, it may already be Rina's intention to graduate next even if Kana is uncertain of her own future.

I've been fearing this since April and it still hurts so much. I guess there was more on her mind when she broke during Kousaten than just Ayacho's departure.

#848 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:25 PM

Can't say this is a surprise though. It's either going to be her or Kana. I am sure she will do well in her post-graduation career. And this is partly the reason why she is not made the co sub-leader.

Hopefully we can get a single for her before she graduates. It is still possible right, we have about less than 3 months. This is really shitty, the less popular members always get the short end of the stick when it comes to graduation. This is so short notice.

#849 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:37 PM

It'll be tight at the slower pace of releasing singles that individual groups have had recently, but if they release a single in early September a couple of weeks before the grad date, that'll be about 5 months since their most recent single. The problem is that they don't want to release it too close to the Beyooooonds major debut single in August because it'll cannibalize sales from those saving for Rina's grad single and prevent the boonies from getting any momentum at all. Then if they wait too far into September, they don't have the chance to really promote it very much while Rina is still in the group. If they wait exactly 5 months from their current single and hit the next one around 9/10 or just a little after, that'll let them avoid cannibalizing too many sales from the boonies and still give them a couple of weeks to promote the single before the grad concert.

#850 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:44 PM

She deserves a graduation single. I mean she is in the group for 8 years. I can't see why they can't do one for her. If they don't, then they do her dirty.

#851 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:26 PM

This was expected when she wasn't named leader or one of the sub-leaders.  I'm glad she is pursuing a future in the fashion industry, she's very passionate about it. 

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#852 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:51 PM

I wasn't expecting another graduation from Angerme so soon, it had to be Rina...

#853 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:06 AM

Man, my smilage is slipping away... Im sad, I dont want her to leave, but I understand. I swear this is the worst part of being an idol fan...

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#854 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:00 AM

i never got the feeling she was 'over it' but i must admit i do see so much more enthusiasm from her when she's doing something fashion related, so i'm glad she's following her passion and not staying within her comfort zone. I wish her nothing but the best and will enjoy the short time we'll have left of idol rinapuu :c 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#855 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:57 AM

i never got the feeling she was 'over it' but i must admit i do see so much more enthusiasm from her when she's doing something fashion related, so i'm glad she's following her passion and not staying within her comfort zone. I wish her nothing but the best and will enjoy the short time we'll have left of idol rinapuu :c 

I agree, you could say shes been "over it" since Lilium when she was criticized for her lazy dancing (which was fair criticism LOL).  But we are gonna lose one of the most unique and "my pace" members in H!P I'm proud of her for making this decision to further her career and passion.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#856 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:42 PM

We were all expecting this but why so soon!!! Why couldn't it be towards the end of the year like November...

But she has been planning this for over a year so I guess she really wants out, so she can really be the fashionista she is.  ^^;

#857 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:42 PM

I think being an idol does restrict her creativity if she wants to go down the fashion route. Since she is still young, why not pursue something that she truly likes. And Rina is never really your conventional idol to be honest, while one may deemed her as being a lazy/sloppy idol, but that's her charm point. Too bad she is underrated with Kana during the S/mileage days. But luckily she (& Kana) got more spotlight when the rebranding begins.

#858 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:50 AM

bdevent dvd preview

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#859 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:11 PM

...If they wait exactly 5 months from their current single and hit the next one around 9/10 or just a little after, that'll let them avoid cannibalizing too many sales from the boonies and still give them a couple of weeks to promote the single before the grad concert.

If the screenshot making its way around twitter right now is to be believed, the date for the grad single may actually end up being 9/11, which fits pretty well into that optimal release range. It wouldn't be the least amount of time H!P have had to promote a released single with a graduating member, but it still runs pretty tight.

#860 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:27 PM

She's releasing a mook to coincide with her graduation, now we need the damn graduation single 

https://ameblo.jp/an...2502453216.html

MizukiRina

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users