• Please log in to reply
903 replies to this topic

#21 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

rina=possible new reina? officially going up my list like crazy!!

edit: a few info tidbits from an older concert.

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#22 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:34 AM

Okay, this is just pathetic. NO ONE has posted in Rina's thread since June? :( This is not good people!
Here's a recent pic I found on the picboard to remind you all how cute she is! <3

Attached Files

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#23 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:49 AM

Hey! I was gonna post in the Rina thread today too :> Must be a Rina vibe goin around. She is ADORABLE and really pretty. The new eggs have been cute. I can't wait to see her sing and perform. She looks like instant win.

Wada Ayaka

#24 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

Rina needs a little more love I think. (she I think has a ton of pics in the blogs don't she? :lol: such a photogenic girl it seems)

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#25 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:15 AM

She is adorable! ^^ I can't wait to see what her future will be like!

#26 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:41 PM

Love the nickname, "Rinapuu" So cute.

Wada Ayaka

#27 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:48 AM

Is her name really Katta Rina? According to the Eggs Dvd Magazine, it is. Perhaps this was a mistake from a translation, and the ツ (tsu) character in her name was supposed to be half-width (which makes it silent but emphasizes the sound) is it Katsuta or Katta? カツタ or カツタ ?
Posted Image

Wada Ayaka

#28 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:14 AM

Her kanji 勝田 can be read as Katta or Katsuta. No help there. If there is a vid of her self introduction, you could hear how she says her name.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#29 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:32 AM

^Aha, thanks.
Come to think of it, I just remembered she does have an intro video with Hiracchi, and she pronounces it "Katsuta"

Wada Ayaka

#30 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:45 AM

I'm not sure how you guys type kanji, since I can't, but it's interesting how you are pointing out Rina's misspelled name, FakeDejiko, since you misspelled it in your "Ikillyou Musume" OPV. :whistle:

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#31 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:30 AM

Ah! You're right ^^; whoops. I wonder if I've misspelled it anywhere else.
Its ok, I still don't know how to spell Chinami's last name after all these years, heh.
I got the japanese language pack from the microsoft website. It's free to download and use. I don't know the link but you could probably search for it on the microsoft webpage.

Wada Ayaka

#32 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

omg O_______O
I only know two or three of the EGGs but I want to learn more about them. So I went through the EGGs forum and found this forum...

I don't know anything about this girl but I already love her <3
We both have the same name(Lina in Japanese would be Rina)
Our birthdays are exactly three months away from each other!
I also really Love pudding XD
Though I look up to a lot of members from H!P since all of them are so amazing in different ways...

Anyway, I really like idols who are are kind of similar(don't know what word to use) with me ^^
Sorry for ranting right now and maybe going off topic TT

#33 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:49 AM

Rina auditioned for S/mileage. I hope she makes it in.

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#34 Hidders

Hidders

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

The 3000s S/mileage auditions:

3001 - Mogi Minami (from 9th Gen Momusu auditions)
3002 - Miyamoto Karin
3003 - Katsuta Rina
3004 - Otsuka Aina (from 9th Gen Momusu auditions)
3005 - Takeuchi Akari
3006 - Kaneko Rie
3007 - Takagi Sayuki
3008 - Nagazawa Wakana

Morning-Musume-2022s22.jpg

Avatar and signature set made by me.

Click here for my past avatar/signature combos.

#35 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:29 PM

Rina has such a beautiful voice! I wish she would get in to S/mileage, she looks like she suits them ^^
I really Love her because she has the same name as I do and is very cute ^^ I'm so happy to get to hear her sing! ^^

#36 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

Rina's solo in the 3rd round:

Not uploaded by me, but more videos are linked to in the audition thread.

Anyway, enjoy!!

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#37 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

^
She is AMAZING!!! O____O
Her voice sounds a lot like Saki's... Also she seems to have great potential and isn't nervous. I hope she does get in <3

#38 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:37 AM

SEE I'm not the only one who hears the Sakichy resemblance!!! LOL

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#39 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:40 AM

I think Rinappu really shine on this round. When they had the interview she was very talkative and she was smiling all the transmition ~ her dance was average and when sang many people realize that she is indeed is talented girl- and I think she is really cute too <3 ~ her smile is really sweet, I hope she can have an oportunity if doesn't pass (but I think she will do)

Rinappu fighting!!!
(・∀・)ノ☆

#40 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:56 AM

I'm supporting Rina for Smileage. I tot she looked fimilar in the 4 person dance part with Karin. The uploader spelled her name wrong and I tot she was somebody else. So I was thinking, oh this girl is as good as Karin, without knowning it was really Rina :lol: Well that proves it that she is good and stands out even with Karin there.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users