1076 replies to this topic

#41 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 12:44 AM

Mine is the most unoriginal.

A.K. are the initials of my real name. Then I put ZONE cause it's my fav jpop band...

Well, nowadays ppl call me "AK" or "ak"...once I heard "ak-chan".. XD

#42 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:11 AM

Posted Image

oh traditional chinese. no wonder i can't think of any word when i try to guess the char.

#43 pavel-kun

pavel-kun

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:04 PM

pavel it's my name (paweł in my language) and i add -kun(why -kun? look at boykun first post :)).
Posted Image

#44 ZONElover

ZONElover

Always my goddess !!!!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:22 PM

Hahaaha mine is so obvious and unoriginal.....

When i joined the first forum i was too lazy to think about a creative name... i just made ZONElover coz ZONE is my fav band.... i was planning to change it ater some months..... but i started to be recognized as ZONElover.. so i leave it.....

the big surprise here is that i got a twin :) (BTW long time dont see her....) and ZONElover is too big..... normally i sign somethings as ZL.....
Maiko, Tomoka, Miyu, Mizuho and Takayo - We will always love you !!

Posted Image

#45 Shantastic

Shantastic

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:06 AM

mine is also easy to decipher:
shan=my name
tastic=fantastic
SHANTASTIC!

and no, i don't think i'm that fantastic :) , but the name originates from my online baseball and basketball teams. i needed a team name, and i remembered an american wrestling tag team called the "Fantastics," and so i switched it around to fit with my name. it also sounded much cooler and less silly than an earlier nickname given to me of "SHANanigans." eeek.
Posted Image

#46 Chr0n0

Chr0n0

7th gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 02:34 AM

Chrono Trigger, the old SNES game by Squaresoft.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
~人間玩具Chr0n0~
Founder & Scanner, DPG
Translator & Procastrinator, Mangaproject
Timer & Encoder & Tea Server, HPS

#47 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:38 AM

Well, nowadays ppl call me "AK" or "ak"...once I heard "ak-chan".. :)

If you read the letters A & K by their name in spanish, AK-chan would be aka-chan :)
Posted Image

#48 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

Chrono Trigger, the old SNES game by Squaresoft.

nice to meecha kurono!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#49 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:37 PM

mine's kind of stupid... i was thinking of the Cake song... i can't remember the title, but it's something like, "sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell," or something.... I was in a weird mindset when I joined this forum. What's more is that I thought of a handle that I'd rather use about an hour after I registered.... it's Yoshigawa, a mix between Yoshizawa and Ogawa. My two favorite H!P girls!
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#50 A.K. - ZONE

A.K. - ZONE

~ 君がくれたもの ~

• Validating
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:51 PM

Well, nowadays ppl call me "AK" or "ak"...once I heard "ak-chan".. :)

If you read the letters A & K by their name in spanish, AK-chan would be aka-chan :)

yes!

In my country we speak portuguese, "AK" is spoken like "aka", like "red" in japanese I think, so "ak-chan" would be like "aka-chan" :)

#51 yakuruto

yakuruto

おーはー!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 599 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:52 PM

yup, aka is japanese for red, but aka-chan is "baby", since babies have that kindda redish shade in their skin :D
Posted Image

#52 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:31 PM

my name comes from my gaming days... once upon a time, when I was playing counter-strike, I had equiped all my weapons with silencers, and I though: "yeah! this is so me! get em in the back. nice and silent. hu5h baby hu5h." 5 instead of S. very l33t.

I've been stuck with that nick ever since... and you know, its my online name. I cant just change it now.

Just for the record, I hardly play anything these days and if I do... certainly not CS ;p

Preaterea censeo CS esse delandam (cato)

#53 Ayu

Ayu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:51 AM

my nick is pretty plain too ;x a little bit from ayumi hamasaki and a little bit from the character ayu from kanon.

i've had this nick for a couple of years and even my ex-girlfriend and some friends says ayu :o

oh well..
Posted Image
| @ | http | last.fm

#54 Kasey

Kasey

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 07:18 PM

Kasey. It's my name :D It's structured in such a way that it resembles K.C , the first initials of my birth "father" ( use that word very, very loosely ).

Bleh, worse yet, I have a sister named Lasey.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Penguins do it in the dark.

#55 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:24 AM

Character in an old-school tokusatsu TV show...
乾杯 BABY!

#56 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:14 AM

Bleh, worse yet, I have a sister named Lasey.

Lasey Kasey? You rhyme? Fun! I have a friend with that same name (your sister's) but it's spelled Lacey. I didn't know there were different spellings.... and is that a common name? sorry, i'm ranting here.... :w00t: happy
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#57 Amarach

Amarach

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 08:10 AM

I generally go by the name Amarach Drakhar... I actually plan to change it to that legally, one day. A man needs a name that is strong, one to inspire.

Anyway. I came across the word "Amarok" about 5 years ago. It was the title of a song by Mike Oldfield (the song is 60 minutes long, give it a listen, lol) and I was curious as to what it meant. I did some research and the word "Amarok" is actually the English adaptation to the Gaelic word "amarach", which means "tomorrow". Drakhar, my last name, is a twist on the word "Drakhan", which means "dragon". Therefor, I am "Tomorrow Dragon" or "Tomorrow's Dragon"... I need to learn the possesive form in Gaelic.

On a side note, the word "amarok" is also Inuit for "wolf".
Posted Image
You can't run from death forever, but you can make the bastard work for it.
My Personal Site of my life in China
My Art at DeviantArt.Com

#58 nexisrocks

nexisrocks

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:58 PM

I'm slightly embaressed to say, mine comes from a soap opera. When I was in grade eight, I was obsessed with General Hospital. One couple in particular - Ned and Alexis. The 'nexis' comes from a combination of the two names, and the 'rocks' is because, well, they rock!

Alas, the broke up many years ago and I haven't watched it since then. :w00t:; But it's generally a unique username, and I don't usually have problems with someone else having it, so I keep it! (Rather than making myself a new one).

#59 Itachiwa

Itachiwa

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:40 PM

Hello !

In fact my true nick is Itachi

I've take it in the Naruto Manga where Itachi Uchiwa seems to be the strongest Ninja...

But Itachi is a nick that a lot of people use.. so to get some originality sometimes i had the "-wa" from Uchiwa...

Itachiwa, i never saw anyone with that nick except me <3
Itachiwa <3 Sayumi

#60 gogirlanime

gogirlanime

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

gogirlanime was the name of my very first webside back like in 1998, it was a fansite for many shoujo anime/manga including galleries, images, etc. So to promote it, I used the name for everything I joined myself to, and I still keep the tradition going... If you see the name anywhere on the net, it's me ^o^ ex: ebay, yesasia, AHS forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users