Photo

H!P fans in Ontario, Canada~

• Please log in to reply
804 replies to this topic

Poll: H!P fans in Canada~ (134 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you live in Ontario?

1. Yes (66 votes [48.89%])

Percentage of vote: 48.89%

2. No (69 votes [51.11%])

Percentage of vote: 51.11%

If no:

1. I live elsewhere in Canada! (44 votes [32.59%])

Percentage of vote: 32.59%

2. I don't live in Canada! (25 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

3. I said yes!! not no!!!! (66 votes [48.89%])

Percentage of vote: 48.89%

Are you a female or male?

1. Female (82 votes [60.74%])

Percentage of vote: 60.74%

2. Male (53 votes [39.26%])

Percentage of vote: 39.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:45 AM

Wingates is Canadian?!? Seems like there's a lot of Canadians on H!O lately, and bunch that I didn't know about. Lots in Ontraio... It's kind of lonely in Alberta :)
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#22 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:50 AM

^
^anyone is welcome~ i just wanted to know how many fans were from ontario =P how's nunavut like? =D

^i think there's a couple fans in vancouver =P i guess...that's...somewhat near you :) lol im sure there should be at least ONE h!p albertian fan near u =P

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#23 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:51 AM

Well I know of two others from Calgary on H!O.
But I guess it's expected based on the population differences.
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#24 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:59 AM

Maybe this should be merged with the other/changed to a Canadian thread. The other provinces are too small to have their own thread.

#25 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:02 AM

I studied in Ontario too ~ but I am in HK for summer right now ~

hi~ Berryz Kamen ^^~

Reina is the BEST!!!

#26 chikichi

chikichi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 808 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:31 AM

I envy all you people in Ontario...

Maybe this should be merged with the other/changed to a Canadian thread. The other provinces are too small to have their own thread.

It seems like Vancouver or British Columbia doesn't love Hello! Project very much!
Think there was a thread for us before but the response was rather small :)

+ Sorry for going a little off topic here!

#27 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:33 AM

turbos-
I personally disagree, no matter how small the provinces are if there are fans there they should make their own thread.

more people will be attracted if its more specific, don't you think? Personally, I'd post only once on a canadian thread, and then forget about it. Hm~
but I guess I can't do anything about it if you want to change it.

because of the specific of this thread, we can know exactly how much people are in our area
people we can actually meet up with
because really, can we meet up with people in vancouver?
thats almost as far from us as england is >.>;

Edit:
Shigemichi, I personally have a couple friends in vancouver that enjoy hello! project. If you ressurect the thread I'll direct them to it (=

#28 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:50 AM

I'm currently in Nunavut o.o;

HOLY CRAP I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY FROM NUNAVUT. Like. Online or anything. o_o
That's so... you know when you live down here it's like "cold enough" and "further north enough" (LOL WE'RE WUSSES I GUESS?) and then it's all like...

"...What's up.
I live in Nunavut."

That's cool. :l SORRY FOR THE OFF TOPIC LOL.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#29 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

@Berryz Kamen

I'm not pointing a gun at anyone. It was simply an opinion. If you guys don't want the threads to merge, then it won't.

#30 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:22 AM

ahh, don't worry, I wasn't pointing a gun either.

vroom vroom XD

#31 Wingates

Wingates

This the face of Terror! roar

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

HOLY CRAP I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY FROM NUNAVUT. Like. Online or anything. o_o

Haha :( well there's a lot of people who go on the internet here, tons of teens and kids who know how to properly use a computer, lol even my 9 year old brother goes on regularly :D. Everyone here has facebook or goes in different forums, but it's totally different from things like this. Another one of brothers' goes on a guitar related forum, it's a pretty messy place XD totally different from here.
But I guess your saying you never seen someone from the north who's interested in a popular Japanese girl group? lol Maybe that's it, also I'd like to think that I'm MM first eskimo fan <3 (actual term in Inuk but eskimo is more commonly known, also I don't like to get technical with my heritage, takes too long).

That's so... you know when you live down here it's like "cold enough" and "further north enough" (LOL WE'RE WUSSES I GUESS?)

lol, I usually don't brag or boast about my ability to take on the cold, only amongst my family and friends who live up here :P but that's about it. People live in different places and they grow up with their particular surroundings, only being able to adapt to that and nothing else unless their lives suggest otherwise (for me, I know both Ontarian and Nunavut weathers).

What I do like to brag about though is the coldest weather I've ever experienced XD. About 2 years ago, mid-December, crazy blizzard went down all the way down to -65C :P and the coldest weather I've ever heard of was -75C.

Posted Image

Forever supporting our little angel.

#32 mikari

mikari

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

^@_@ -75C? although i love the cold, i don't think i can survive in that ^_^ what do you normally eat up there~? same as ontario stuff?

Posted Image
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#33 bitesizedjuli

bitesizedjuli

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:02 AM

Hii~! I'm new to this thread ^___^

Where are you from: Downtown Toronto~ ♥
Fav group: Momusu
Fav member: Niigaki~♥!

I'd be really happy to make new friends in the area that are also interested in H!P
I don't really know anyone here at all u___u

#34 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:07 AM

^ LET'S HANG OUT. XD

I'm desperate for something to do because the strike is kind of restricting... :noo:

#35 maize042

maize042

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:54 AM

welcome to h!o maize042!~ and welcome to this thread too~ ^^;

LOL. I joined H!O in 2007, but I've been a torrent/tracker person. XD And please, just call me maiZe. When I signed up for H!O, I used maize042 'cause I didn't think to check if there was already a member with the nick maiZe (which there wasn't... -_-;) and now, from reading the forum rules, it looks like I can't change my nick... XD Oh well.

However, thanks for the welcome! XD

We should have a Pmall day or Spadina walk for the local H!P fans at some point (if downtown, AFTER the strike ends XD). I've already done a few of those with TINcanMELODYxxx and Berryz Kamen... Though I'm the oldie... I wonder if any of the Ontarian H!P fans are around my age (25). o_O

#36 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:12 AM

^ Lul... I remember the first time we hung out, there was that stabbing a half hour later... ^^;

#37 mikari

mikari

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:16 AM

i'll hafta wait until my music theory exam (aug 7) is done b4 i can totally go out ^^; -mutters-

Posted Image

#38 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:18 AM

Well~
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, hopefully the strike would be over by then so we could go around downtown or something!
...But then again, maybe it won't be. ^^;

#39 pcysrok

pcysrok

anpanman

• Senpai
  • 926 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:37 AM

or we could like
just go when the strike is on
but wear masks >.>;
I have plenty of those now lol

or guys
you cold come to burlington/hamilton and do karaoke or sth since theres no garbage all over the rds here

#40 mikari

mikari

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:44 AM

^lol...that mite be a bit far for me...oh~ speaking of karaoke...i remember a friend telling me that when she went karaoke-ing, she saw that they had 3 mm songs~ (love machine was one of them :blush:)

oh~ just wondering, how do ur friends/ppl around u react when they find out you like h!p?

there are 3 types of reactions for me:
1) the people who go "wow...they're pretty good..." and actually get addicted to them
2) the people who just go "._. ...ok." and don't care.
3) the people who go "...wth is this?! why are you listening to screechy kiddy girls and why does it feel like i'm on drugs when i listen to them?!"

i get a lot of #3s but i don't really let it bother me :santa:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users