Photo

Glasses or contacts?

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

Poll: Glasses or Contacts? (392 member(s) have cast votes)

Eyesight

1. Contacts (105 votes [25.36%])

Percentage of vote: 25.36%

2. Glasses (309 votes [74.64%])

Percentage of vote: 74.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#301 Dani-chan

Dani-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

Contacts. I've been wearing them since I was 11

My glasses make my eyes look quite small :/

Harunan~Ayumi~Maachan~Duu~Chisa~Airi~Kanana~Meimi~Rikako~Sayubee~

@danihrose

#302 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

glasses and it snaps to two right now. GRRRRR

kamiki.png

#303 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Neither. 20/20 vision :P

Although I'm the only one in my entire family who doesn't need glasses >.>

But if I did have to wear them, I'd def stick with glasses. I can't stand the thought of anything touching my eyeball. And I tend to rub my eyes a lot during the day, and they also water constantly whenever I'm outside (It's not allergies. Just the slightest puff of wind makes it look like I'm crying my eyes out. It's the most annoying thing in the world, I tend to wear sunglasses everywhere even if it's not sunny because it stops most of the watering, lol) so I doubt those things would be good if I was wearing contacts anyway XD

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#304 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

If I did have to wear them, I'd def stick with glasses. I can't stand the thought of anything touching my eyeball. And I tend to rub my eyes a lot during the day, and they also water constantly whenever I'm outside (It's not allergies. Just the slightest puff of wind makes it look like I'm crying my eyes out. It's the most annoying thing in the world, I tend to wear sunglasses everywhere even if it's not sunny because it stops most of the watering, lol) so I doubt those things would be good if I was wearing contacts anyway XD

^THAT! the highlighted bold part is same as my situation

I'm 50/50 and I also don't need wear anything yet...

My little brother is 200/150 and wearing glasses...

My parents both wear glasses, I'm the only who didn't....

Actually wearing glasses will make me cuter  :ph34r:

Anyway, real reason is I can't put anything into my eyes... even EyeMo  :(

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#305 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

I wore glasses when I was in 2nd grade but I stopped after a couple of years since my eyesight was not that bad and I was just wearing them whenever my eyes were itchy or dry. Sometimes, for me to look smarter   ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

I tried to use contacts but they're a bother to put on but I use them occasionally..

I also have a megane fetish so...yeah. I love glasses :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: 

Right now, Im wearing another pair again with 100/75. Low but it still makes me feel dizzy without wearing them...especially after staring in the monitor or reading a book for a long time. Must be the waves.

...to think that my eye tests tells me that I have a 20/20 vision. Kinda weird ne? 

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#306 LiahLullaby

LiahLullaby

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

I've been wearing contacts for years and I also don't like how I look with glasses so yeah~

#307 Benjialarue

Benjialarue

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

Glasses. I've been wearing glasses since I was 5, I think...  ^-^

#308 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nevermind

^^;  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

#309 meichan111

meichan111

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

like i would love to use contacts alot more than i do now ono like then i have them on my head feels sooo light XD and then i dont have to think if there comes spots on it, -3- but just to remember to take them out

post-122492-0-27381900-1467173567.gif
Made by Mei.ka~

@memi_0107_

#310 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:21 AM

I actually really want contacts but I'm wearing glasses. ;p I want contacts because I just want them. My glasses break easily because I'm clumsy. And so I can wear sunglasses and 3D glasses much comfortably. I have my glasses on and i have to put either those glasses I mention and I feel like a dumbaxx wearing those on top of my glasses -.- But than I also don't want them because I remember when my auntie told me something about when she got contacts, her eyes turned red and she had to go to the doctors......the women showed me a pic. Also because my eyes are small and my head is big so i was thinking about getting bangs so my face doesn't look big.  Maybe i should just stick with glasses....but i don't want to because soon, I'll be a freshman (and idk if this is true) but I heard people will bully you and take your glasses and just crush them o.o And if I don't have those with me, consider me blind and sitting next to the board...really....REALLY close to it to the point where I have to LITERALLY sit next to it. I have a really BAD eyesight. 

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#311 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

^ They tell you all sorts of myths about being freshman XD. Few if not none of them are true. I mean I don't know what it's like in your city, but I really doubt it'll be anything like that. As for contacts, you shouldn't be scared. Next time you go to the eye doctor, ask him/her about contacts, caring for them and if you might be allergic to them or contact solution. I just think your aunt might have got some of the cleaning solution in her eyes, unless she told you what her doctor said. 

I actually really like my glasses. They're part of my character. And although I hate that I don't get to wear sunglasses or 3D glasses comfortably, I still love them. I have two year old contacts, I need newer ones actually. I can't go on a roller coaster properly because of the glasses thing and my fear of heights and defying gravity and any other thing roller coasters do which is why I have the contacts.  ^^;

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#312 Nananyan

Nananyan

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

I'm wearing glasses and I like them on other girls as well~
I'd be too scared to put contacts in anyway. Plus I often fall asleep with my glasses on. If I did that with contacts... 
No, I own my glasses for 6 years now and I need new ones because the colour is peeling I wouldn't want to give them anymore. Even though at first I didn't wnat to wear them at all which was why I just chose some that my mother said would suit me... 

#313 tommetje31

tommetje31

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:07 PM

normally  wear glasses.

but when i`m doing sports i use contacts

music just have to love it

#314 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

I'm way too scared of eyes to touch mine by putting contacts in. I wear glasses, although in one eye my vision is perfect, and in the other, I'd probably walk into trees.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#315 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

Some time in 9th grade I started having migraines, the doc said it was because one of my eyes was bad and the other one, nearly perfectly healthy, had to "do both eyes' job" and overworked itself lol. From that point on I started wearing glasses, but on the side of my healthy eye I had plain glass. Some time in high school my friends started experimenting with contacts and I wanted to try it too. Luckily for me, I only needed one lens (for the bad eye) lol. Got me weird looks when I had to order them from the optician. "And the other lens?" "I don't need another lens." "What?" :lol:

I still kept my glasses for days when my eyes couldn't take the contacts.

At one point, after another test, they found out my healthy eye got bad as well (but not in the same degree as my other one) so I needed another lens. (Unfortunately I haven't changed my glasses yet...)

Over the last year I got lazy and didn't wear contacts or glasses at all, and my migraine came back. For now I stuck to my glasses (not the best decision, since, you know, they have the wrong vision lol), but I found another pack of contacts in my closet that are ok until next year so I might start wearing contacts again.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#316 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:49 PM

I prefer glasses over contacts. I think they are a lot safer than contacts, and I doubt I could keep them clean. I also don't like the possibility of damaging my eyes and possibly going blind.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#317 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:33 PM

glasses. i've worn contacts for a few years until i got sick of them, because they were a freaking nuisance to keep clean, and they'd start bugging my eyes after wearing them for a few consecutive hours. glasses are a lot easier to take care of, and not to mention that they add a bit of sexiness to your look as well  ^-^

#318 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:49 AM

I want to wear contacts but I have don't have any clue about them.

#319 fukuhimespider

fukuhimespider

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:17 AM

Glasses.

I wear glasses at times, especially when I spend too much time on the computer.

I JUST GOT BACK AND I AUTOMATICALLY JOINED THE MIZUKINGDOM~

#320 Lak

Lak

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

I've had glasses since elementary school. I don't like the idea of sticking something in my eye....just not natural. Also seen some horror pics of things going wrong with contacts and don't want to risk it lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users