Set made by the awesomeness known as Cassandra

#42 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

@S-N-I-P-E-R: Agreed that crushes always lead to embarrassing situations. ^^;

Lol, one that I will never forget happened in high school (haha... isn't it always high school?). Well, I'd found out my crush's birthday and so I thought, when the day came it'd be a great idea to wish him happy birthday. Anyway, people who know me also know that I have a seriously horrible memory. So the day came and I went up to him and said 'happy birthday'... but he just gave a really weird look... because I'd gotten it wrong! DX I had used my brother's birthday to remember his... so I calculated it as a week after my brother's... but I had remembered wrong and it was actually it was a month. orz

Posted Image
   graphics | Last.fm | fanfiction

#43 Kipp

Kipp

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

^ That's when you say "Just kidding!" and quickly vacate the area. ^^; But hey, it was thoughtful of you though!
Posted Image

#44 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Kipp: yeah I hate when teachers do that, makes me wonder if they do it all for their own fun.

nine: yeah or just anything related with love :P ..aw man that does sound embarrassing but also funny at the same time. but yeah it was nice of you to think of it.

#45 Kipp

Kipp

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:07 AM

^ I'd believe it. In one class during High School, my friends and I got sent to the 4 corners of the room for seating. I think our history teacher had it in for us. ^_^
Posted Image

#46 Shanadoo Fan No.1

Shanadoo Fan No.1

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

I like to wear baggy pants and times when I ran through the streets, it slipped down. That was really embarrassing, because I'm all anstarten and some have even laughed. I would prefer the ground sunk, but since I do better. I will not experience again.

Sort of embarrassing :D !
Posted Image

#47 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:47 AM

just a few months ago my studies started very early (at about 7 o'clock) so I had to get up at about 5 and was reeeeaaalllyy sleepy. One day I was doing everything normally, clothing, washing etc. and when I wanted to take my pyjama back to my room, the shirt of it was missing. I was to sleepy to care so I didn't think about it further. When I was walking to the tram station I was all alone but when I arrived there some people were looking at me strangely and I didn't know what was going on, until some little kids pointed at my back while laughing their heads of. I grabbed at my back and realized that my pyjama shirt was actually tangled in my jeans but most of it was sliding over the earth :P
Now that was embarassing, I so wanted to vanish to thin air :D

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#48 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:06 PM

This happened yesterday :wub:
I was standing in front of the house out of boredom, eating peanuts and listening to some H!P. Then my crush came across and said "Hi".
I was so surprised and I nearly choked with my peanuts.. Then I said Hi back to him, choking at the same time and then I spit the whole thing from my mouth XD
I felt so embarrased but he laughed at me, so it ended with us laughing like crazy. :good:

#49 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

I had to dance in front of an unknown crowd. D:
I hate dancing.
I failed, teaching kids. It was embarrassing D:
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#50 hurrycanger

hurrycanger

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:06 AM

Imagine how embarrasing it should be...
In |something| . I don't know how to call that. It occurs in the last days of school year for J-ROTC cadets. It's where J-ROTC cadets get the awards for what they did in the school year. I don't know how to call it just cause I Moved from Vietnam to USA 1 year ago and I wasn't able to understand what they said.
During that |something|, I was really tired and I felt like I was sick. Not just that, I had to be in the uniform which makes me sweat more than usual. When that tiredness, sick...ness, and that uniform combined into one, I sweat, sweat, and sweat... I felt like my pants was wet (ok...keep that dirty thought for yourself... . That was sweat). And, really, It was wet.
When they called my name to walk ahead to get my award, I didn't know anything else to do but to stand up and walk ahead.
I heard the other students said something to each other behind me..... It was embarrasing but I didn't know anything else to do.
After that |something| end, when I walked in the hallway, I heard some girls called me..."Sweat pants"... That was the worst part. :P
. . . . .
Just a few seconds after that, I put on the fake Calm face, set the earphones, and walked with the girlish face as usual. :good:
Posted Image
Aibon! Nono! "HENSHIN!"

#51 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:20 AM

:) Mine's Very Embarrassed..

Story : I was On my school. we have exams and then my colds get out :D so i hide it By my hand then i can't see my Handkerchief so i looked up for my bag. then because i moves so fast. i accidentally fell on my chair with a Colds on my nose :)

Im Very Embarrassed :o

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#52 Celestialdreams31

Celestialdreams31

---+ MM unit - 07 +---

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:46 PM

I was walking in a mall and I didn't see a glasswall in front of me...

I bump into it and everyone inside was staring at me and laughing hard..T.T

And to make it worse, my friend was with me and he tell it to everyone I know, and they still using it to tease me until now

Posted Image
~Trapped inside the Labyrinth of Memories~
--==++☆++==--

#53 ~JuKa~

~JuKa~

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:36 AM

zipper down after leave the bathroom anyone?

#54 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:45 AM

^ *raises hand*

It happened on holiday when I went a month or 2 ago ^^; And the zipper just kept falling down on one pair of jeans I had even when I kept pulling it up, and it was my mum who usually pointed it out to me ^^;

And I hate my brother trying to make a tit out of me XD He was telling my mum and dad how I put my music on louder at night thinking nobody can hear it and sing along. I actually put it on in the day through speakers too, I just don't like how he makes it look like I'm trying to hide something when I'm not (only the sing along bit XD ) <_<

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#55 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:03 AM

The other day i tripped in the mall when a cute girl walked by <3
great impression i suppose. :)

Posted Image

#56 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:35 AM

zipper down after leave the bathroom anyone?

Got one better...toilet paper dragging from behind....and not from the shoes....yeah...it was in my skirt :lol: I can't say how glad I was there was only like 2 or 3 other people there when it happened.

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#57 H!R0

H!R0

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 10:33 AM

This one time ( few years back)

I was taking a bath and after i was done i noticed that i had forgotten my towel, and my brothers friends were over. I tried calling for 1 of my brothers 2 hand me 1 but they couldnt hear me. So i had to risk my brothers and their friends seeing me naked while walking towards my room so i can dry off, so i walked from the bathroom to my room and i got sooo lucky that nobody saw me cause if they did i would DIE LOL !

!Signature file size too big!

#58 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

Mine is really lame compared to the stories here, but I once was in Germany and someone spoke to me in German, I responded with 'Sorry I don't speak english!' Yeah, my mates have not forgotten that one! :(

#59 Lamango_Kaijura

Lamango_Kaijura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:05 AM

^I say that to everyone.

Well, get ready for a saga.

Lets see... One day, after I lost a little bit of weight, I was forced to wear loose fitting pants... Now, I'm a semi-popular guy, for my sense of humor. So these two girls come up to me, and ask me to tell them something funny. I proceed to tell them how Pants are made only for communist, and as I said the 'Pants' my pants fell...

I fell face first into the crotch of my crush once.

Lets see... Went to kick my buddy Matt in the rear, ended up depantsing another crush of mine...
"Well, thats the thing. If we keep on looking for happyness, whose to say we'll never find it? We should just let it come to us... Thats what I beleive in trying to find Happyness... From a frog's standpoint at least."- Kermit the Frog/Jim Henson

"Kermit, may I talk to you?"
"Sure, Gonzo, I'm all ears."
"What ears? Frogs don't have any."
"No, you see Gonzo, for you, I can lend my ear."
"What would I do with your ear?"
".......... Vango Impressions!"= Kermit/Jim and Gonzo/Dave.

#60 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:51 AM

I was on the bus with my friend and my ex, it was an hour-long ride to get to the field trip. So, I had the window seat, my friend next to me. and my ex on the outside seat. I was pretending to be asleep so I wouldn't have to take to them.
My friend of course ( He's a guy who unfortunately knows me TOO well. :ph34r: But he's a good guy so, yeah. ) knew I was pretending to sleep but didn't say anything. So, I keep hitting my head on the window by accident, so I keep " waking up " to say, " Ow. That hurt. 3: " So, I " go back to sleep " and my friend says, " You know she's waiting for you to ask if she's okay right? "
So, I was trying not to laugh ( nobody noticed thankfully ) because I was in love with my current boyfriend~ So, they switch seats without me knowing, I hit my head and try to go back to sleep, but somebody is shaking me. They keep insisting I look at where they're sitting, so FINALLY I turn my head to " punch " my friend and instead I bump into my ex.
I pretended to sleep again and heard them talk about trying to get my ex hooked up with me again. I wish I was actually asleep.
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users