• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#21 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:14 AM

^ OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's terrible, haha poor you XD !!

Could you ever wear again those pants? ^_^

g8aHT2F.gif

#22 oleg

oleg

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 614 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

Could you ever wear again those pants? XD

I don't think he could.
I had quite a few pants and shirts like that back when I was at school and the glue never came off.
It always happened when I glued someting at home and I continued to wear them at home (when nobody visited XD).
I remember a couple of classmates came suddenly and one of them commented on my shirt with a glue mark on the front and on how it was phisically possible. :P
It wasn't an embarrassing moment though. Just a joke. Cause it was technically impossible indeed. XD

#23 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:28 AM

was drinking with my blockmtes.
i thin i drnk too mucjh.

im dizzy and feel like vomiting right now.

omg,..

i vomited twice in public. lmaibade,

i felt so emarrasses..wwell i feel embarrassed tight now,

i vmoited on my own shoe..shoes.

i washed.no my friend washed them./...its wet right ow...and im wearing them..
ewww.

ayway, e,varrassed cause got drunk in on..public
\i slept in the vathroom sink and smr random benh on in publi. lol.
alsi on some random yavle,

sorry stpif ytping..
one fingrt tyoing here.. :) :) :) ^^; ^^; ^^;
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#24 Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

^
^
I tried everything to remove the stains but it was useless. I never wore those pants again but I still have them

SRqKIyX.jpg

#25 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

^
^ OMG you're sooo drunk D:

g8aHT2F.gif

#26 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:16 AM

^ XD :P :P

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh you will love the morning ima :lol: Have a nice cup of tea, and stay in bed for a while :P

I think my most embarassing moment was a couple of years ago. I have always hated football and always been bad at it. And we had to do it in PE. I've always hated doing things in front of everyone, and we had to do penalty practise. When it came to my go, I just refused to do it. Everybody was trying encourage me/persuade me to do it, and I still refused. I just made myself look like a complete idiot ^_^

*EDIT* There's one more thing which is probably more embarassing than this. However it really isn't suitable for this forum ^^;

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#27 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:07 AM

Ok if were going with drunk embarrassing stories i got one :P

I was in Europe last summer and its legal to drink over there when your 16 for beer and wine and 18 for hard liquor.... well at least in Switzerland it is.
Anyways i attended a house party there and we played drinking games... not a good idea.
Well we started with coke and rum and moved onto a 3L bottle of JB Whiskey.
Well we started taking shots.
15 shots later i had black out apparently i wanted water and i tried drinking it through my eye?????
Also there are some pictures that i didnt know existed.
And finally i ended up in my sister bathtub puking my guts out
while everyone was still there.
Ended up with Alcohol poisoning ^^; and i was still drunk the next day. XD

I'm ashamed and embarrassed of that night.
Havent drank since then

Posted Image

#28 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

today something really funny happened and i guess it was pretty embarassing too.

so..
me and 3 guy friends were at a cafe and we all had a cappuccino. When i was drinking it i got it all over my mouth and chin (failed XD) and so i used the napkin to wipe my mouth. And by the time all of us finished our cappuccino's one of my guy friends grabbed the napkin and wiped his mouth with it on :lol: and then i just stared at him and started to laugh (i think i was high on caffeine because i had a red bull around 1 hours ago). then he asked me "what's so funny?" and i said "didn't you see me wipe my mouth on the napkin?" and he said no. and our other friends said "Haha Ryan, you indirectly kissed her" and it was kinda embarrassing at the end. But thankfully we're all good friends and i guess he didn't mind in the end.

so yeh :P
i just hope nobody talks about it in the future.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#29 Taiyaki

Taiyaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

^
^
Ah sounds like a bad experience. I've never had alcohol poisoning, so I don't know how it is, but you should learn your limits ;_;. I'm surprised no one turned the shower on you!

^
Haha, so young. How cute. I was like that before, but as you get older, sharing utensils, drinks and food with both girls and guys is pretty normal. Once someone brought chow mein to a picnic, but only brought one pair of chopsticks. Everyone ended up just using that one pair to take a few bites and then put it back in the container for the next person. Someone doesn't want to finish their beer? Someone else will take it away quickly. Sharing a water bottle as well. It'll get less embarrassing someday.

#30 BoukenYellow

BoukenYellow

Strong Adventurer~

• Senpai
  • 678 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

Most of you might know from reading some of my posts that I work as a ride operator at an amusement park. And recently, I learned how to operate the flume ride, which is basically the log boat ride that takes you down giant water slides. Anyways, 3 people are needed to operate the whole thing properly, 2 people unloading and loading and the last person to sit at the top of the big lift [hill] and make sure nothing goes wrong.

Well, if you're loading or unloading, you have to either jump across the water or wait for a boat to come to just step across. Most people just jump across. Except me. I usually climb over the boats to avoid falling in the water. And if I fell in the water, it'd come up to my waist. Well, one day I jumped across and landed on my arms and legs. Brilliant of me, since everyone in line saw me do it. Thankfully my boyfriend's brother, who was over operating the roller coaster, did not see it. He'd never let me live it down.

#31 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:16 AM

^
^
Ah sounds like a bad experience. I've never had alcohol poisoning, so I don't know how it is, but you should learn your limits ;_;. I'm surprised no one turned the shower on you!

haha
well true. But considering i never actually got drunk before.
so i didnt know.
I drank socially.
But they did turn the shower on.
But i kept saying hot,cold, hot, cold in french
[apparently i can speak a lot more french when im drunk ^^; ]
So they got sick of it and they just turned the shower off.
But anyways alcohol poisoning blows... you can actually die. luckily i didnt

Posted Image

#32 tensai87

tensai87

Custom member title... ah?

• Senpai
  • 934 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:53 AM

^that's crazy! so you weren't just drunk, but actually had alcohol poisoning!? crazy sh*t man! haha luckily you are good now... apparently :santa: :blush:
Posted Image

#33 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:12 AM

matt9210 I was totally fine!!! huzzuh!!!

the stories after that drunken afternoon!!!!
They told me things..I didn't remember doing..
HAHAHA.
Now i am more embarrassed.
My friend told me i was kicking her and punching her. And i put a hole on her stockings.
And..that...I was calling everybody B*TCHES that afternoon...
and I was speaking in a british accent. OMG.
and i slapped a friend with my wet purple socks.
AND PEOPLE!!!! THE PEOPLE!!! they were laughing at us.
:santa: :blush: ^_^ ^_^
I told me friend, "CLEAN MY SHOES, B*TCH."
Im so embarrassed. XD
And they said i was vomiting like the exorcist without the yucky sounds.

I was so mean. ^_^

and...i'm underage...

i think i had 6 bottles of redhorse and alot of weng weng/whatever you call them..
3Y2YJ.png

#34 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

^ Lucky you for not getting hangovers. I've only been properly drunk twice, and both times, I woke up the next day with a headache and was sick :GGRR:

I'm a bad drunk too. I remember my jeans kept falling down. One time I think I just kept them down and went on the sofa to sleep. My friend was kind enough to cover me up with a sleeping bag. I was really touchy that night. I remember I kept giving my female mates kisses on the cheek, lol. What I don't remember is what my friend told me I did. She was sitting down by me and I put my hand down her top :/ For someone who's out as gay, that probably doesn't look too good :/ And I apparently tried to kiss 2 boys. One of them told a lot of people at school. He's not exactly a stud, so I think he made it sound like I wasn't off my head and I knew what I was doing. Pfft.

Another time, I apparently was saying my friend's brother is hot. I thought he was, but it's not something you say to your mate :P Doesn't help her brother was there at the time too :P

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#35 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:40 AM

^ im super human!!!

Luckily i was too drunk to get my pants and shirt off...
cause i really had the urge to just get nekid and lie down on the sink. :P
3Y2YJ.png

#36 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:42 AM

^that's crazy! so you weren't just drunk, but actually had alcohol poisoning!? crazy sh*t man! haha luckily you are good now... apparently <3 <3

yea defiantly.
my sister called the doctor at 3am to see what she could do.
the doctor kept asking what kind of drug i took... <3
he wouldnt believe her that i had drank to much whiskey.
anyways gotta say crappiest day of my life.
i wasnt hung over surprisingly.
i was still "drunk" the whole next day though

Posted Image

#37 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:50 AM

trying to punch a mosquito. <3
i punched the wall instead... D:
it's embarrassing..cause i looked stupid...

Yesterday, it was raining and the wind was strong...and i was wearing a skirt.
And i was at the university grounds. XD
3Y2YJ.png

#38 Kipp

Kipp

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:01 AM

@imaretard: You poor thing. XD Drunken stories are always full of embarrassing awesomeness.

Hm, I believe my most recent embarrassing ordeal was a couple months back on my 22nd birthday. A group of my friends took me out to a club, where I ended up drinking waaay too much. I'm always the good one, making sure the others make it home ok and whatnot, but this time.. Lets just say I had never been seriously drunk before this incident. :wub: Apparently I'm the overly-friendly-drive-by-violating type when I'm drunk. My friends thought it was funny, but I was pretty embarrassed to learn about some of the things I had done to them. <3
Posted Image
Set made by the awesomeness known as Cassandra

#39 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

my most embarassing moment when im sitting down in our stairs in school i sat at the end of it together with my friends and then my friend just shouted abunai~!!!!when i looked up i saw my crush was falling and he came right to me and we both fell down and he was on top on me~after that we both blushed then when we looked around all the seniors are watching not just our seniors and some juniors and freshman,some are laughing and some are just stared in shocked~XDafter i saw that i hurriedly walk away as fast as i can~i was really embarassed back then~not just me also my crush~ahaha XD

--------------------------------

i have many embarassing moments but i just dont remeber it :) but this ^ one is unforgettable~ :good:

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#40 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

ah crushes ^ there is always something embarrassing with them :)

my one would have to probably be when we had a gotten a new form tutor and she ended up assigning us seats XD which meant i was no where near my friends.
I ended up sitting with one of the boys right at the back so for a few minutes everyone was just waiting for her to take the register when i could see and hear nearly everyone laughing at me from the front. I turned to look at the boy sitting next to me finding that he was blowing kisses behind my back whilst throwing some sort of white paper confetti.

man was that embarrassing the whole class wouldn't stop talking about it for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users