• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

I'm just curious, I thought it would be nice starting a thread like this.
So, tell us the most embarrasing situations that happened to you. :wub:
I bet mine is the worst :wub:

Once I wrote a really perverted story about me and my crush (including some VERY DIRTY details :)) and my parents found it and read it in front of me. XD
I don't know HOW THE HELL they found it?! :wub: I thought I hid it very well.

:wub:

#2 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:32 PM

In elementary school, my classmates were each assigned to draw certain parts of human anatomy. Unfortunately, I was assigned an area that included the male urethra, if I recall correctly, and to the other students it looked like... ahem... Well, anyway, after all of the teasing, I had to go up in front of the class and make a presentation. I was petrified that I would get in trouble (even though I just did as I was told). Of course, the teachers knew that and I wasn't in any trouble, but I recall being extremely embarrassed.
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#3 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

I had to run the track by myself because of P.E. and the sweat went on my shorts and looked like i pissed my pants.

@Sancchan that would be the worst out of many of us. As long as you didn't like work on yourself that way either.

#4 mitsuboshi

mitsuboshi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

In junior high school we were, time to time, jumping on a trampoline in gymclass.
I really loved jumping and didn't miss a single time :lol:
But there was this one time, When I hadn't had the time to pack my stuff, so my mom did it instead.
She's never been aware of what's my stuff and whats my siblings so she packed down my little sisters
shorts.
I didn't think about it further and went in and changed, feeling alright and ready to jump this damn thing <3
It went really well at first! Im not an expert at it so i was just regularly bouncing, But then my gymteacher
wanted me to try something different and more complicated. She wanted me to bend my legs as much as I could
when at the highest point in the jump.
People where standing aroung the trampoline, cheering me on.
I felt great so i decided to do it even though i was a little scared. And when doing it, I heard something ripping apart.
It was my shorts.
As soon as i noticed, i just froze. I sat down in the air and kept sitting as i was falling down.
Then I pulled my tshirt over my butt as much as i could, Yelled to the teacher that i didnt wanna take part in something as silly
as this and then ran to the dressing room while people were laughing at me :)

#5 Cherryy

Cherryy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:13 AM

On my birthday, this guy who had a crush on me for 2 years, was about to give me a letter. But then he had to leave early so he told his friend to give it to me afterschool. (i didn't really like him or his friend >>) Somehow his friend dropped the note/card and the teacher picked it up read it out loud to the whole class x_______x i mean, it's not right to read a student's privacy out lout! I was so mad >____> Afterschool, everyone was teasing me x______x but after days, i felt okay afterall XD But this is my most embarrased situation so far~

#6 chikichi

chikichi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 808 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

mitsuboshi - Oh no... XD

There was this one time in the gym
After the game my shorts were completely covered in mud
And when I was about to change into my jeans I realized someone had spilled a huge amount of powerade on them

I had another pair of shorts in my locker - which was like a five minute walk down the halls
So the girl beside me said I could just wear her baby blue skirt and wait while she went to get my shorts for me
Since we were the only two left in the gym I did put it on as a joke and waited

...Then out of nowhere this volleyball team walks into the gym
And sees me in a blue skirt standing there (horrified)

Those who knew who I was had a good laugh
But those who didn't were... XD

#7 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:51 PM

We were laughing at the bathroom. (don't ask me why..cause i have no idea..)
I dunno,,i just slipped. XD
Butt first..it really hurt. XD

Well, i've never been that embarrassed..not that i remember any (i forget alot)
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#8 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:08 AM

Once I wrote a really perverted story about me and my crush (including some VERY DIRTY details :)) and my parents found it and read it in front of me. :D
I don't know HOW THE HELL they found it?! :P I thought I hid it very well.

:D

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U KURAC!!! :) Oh s***, daaaamn ahahhahah I'll laugh for the rest of my life XD

Umm... Right now I can't think of any embarrasing situations that happened to me but at least I can laugh to Sancchan XD
hahaha... you fool :P :w00t: :o

#9 justink9088

justink9088

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

7-9-09
while i was at the gym i was doing some standing lifts wondering why i was so aware of my middle finger yet numb everywhere else.when i was jabbed on the butt by what i hoped was a bar bell. after swearing a bit, the girl i've as exchanging smiles with asked me a question with a face i'll never forget, "did it go in?". to which i responded " did it???? " when i finally got to the ER room with the help of the young lady whom i never got the name of and after all this i doubt i will. the doctor looked me over and with a shit eating grin said " best sex or worse sex? sigh... thankfully it was just a god awful bruise and no umm, penetration..... SOB that was almost as embarrassing to write as it was to go through... i'm not sure if i'm more embarrassed by being asked if i was still a anal virgin anymore or that the doc thought i was having rough butt secs.... can i even say butt secs here? sigh....

#10 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

accidentally/stupidly opening the umbrella on some random persons face. D:
3Y2YJ.png

#11 Taiyaki

Taiyaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

I don't remember my most embarrassing moments since they've become suppressed memories, so you'll have to settle for mildly embarrassing =D

I usually sleep on the bus since it's a long ride. When it gets to my stop, I tend to wake up and stand up quickly to get out, but the side-roof of the bus is too low and I bang my head on it often. It makes a pretty loud noise (it doesn't hurt as bad as the noise makes it out to be), so people tend to go O.O and give me an "ouch" look, so I apologize for the commotion.

#12 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

Hmm...
one of my most embarrassing moments that i can remember right now was when i tripped going up the stairs when the girl i like walked by. :) :(

Also at work when i call women "sir" or visa versa XD

Posted Image

#13 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:51 PM

^ that happens alot lol

spitting on the ground but it hits your shoe instead

#14 「REDX」

「REDX」

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1300 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:39 AM

^lol.
whats even worse is when you spit but somehow it lands on your shirt <_<

Posted Image

#15 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:43 AM

When I was about 9 years old, my family had gone to Las Vegas for a vacation and we were staying in the Circus Circus hotel. At one my point my (then 7 year old) brother decided to run out of the room as I was taking a shower. I wasn't thinking and just took off after him out into the hallway...as the door shut behind me. That's what I stopped and turned around and thought *@#%#* As I went to walk back to the room, these 2 women...about 20 or so, walked out of their room right opposite of me....I looked like I had a horrible 2nd degree sunburn with how red I went allllllll over my body as I tried to run back to the room covering myself.

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#16 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 05:46 AM

yesterday i walked into a glass window :( and my friends started laughing. But the glass was like really really clean that i couldn't see it at all.

i think i'm a really clumsy person, i usually walk into things without knowing. XD

the most embarrassing situation that has happened to me was last week
the head of maths teacher told me that he found my maths textbook and gave it to some teacher. so i went up to the teacher and he said that he didn't have my textbook and he also told me to go to some other maths teacher and so i did. I went up to that teacher's classroom, i knocked one the door and he opened it for me. I ask him for my textbook and he said "why would i have your textbook?" and at that time the whole class laughed XD and i know a lot of people in that class.

when i got out of that classroom i felt so embarrassed :(

and also...
the first time i confessed to the boy i like back when i was 13, it was really embarrassing.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#17 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:17 AM

^ LMAONADE. atleast you didn't run into it. and have your nosebleed. D:
3Y2YJ.png

#18 captainepic

captainepic

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:12 AM

I think I'm one of the few people who have had the luck to never be embarrassed XD I'm probably immune to it or something ^^;

But there are some classic stories here :lol:
我、天啓を得たり
Posted Image

#19 Berikyuu!

Berikyuu!

Debuted 9/1/02 Graduated 11/18/18

• Senpai
  • 995 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

Alright I got one. I posted this same story in the bad day thread a couple months ago....so if anyone remembers this, sorry~! :wub: If not...well....:blush:

I had to do a project in my Spanish class which involved a Podcast. When my Podcast was finished, my teacher wanted to hear it. I kept the Podcast on my USB which contains 2 folders. Schoolwork, and Music. I had both folders clearly labeled so when I gave my teacher my USB, I assumed he would know which folder to click on. About 2 minutes later, I heard 21ji Made no Cinderella blasting in the classroom. All my classmates turned around and gave me weird looks. I looked at my teacher, mortified. All he said was "¿Qué es esto?" (What is this?). Apparently, he clicked on the "Music" Folder, then "Berryz Koubou", then "21ji Made no Cinderella". I don't know why he would even do that~!! :wub: XD So I basically hid underneath my desk for the rest of the class <3

**EDIT**
@kanono_chan:
That's a common prank some teachers pull at my school. Last year, my Chemistry teacher told one of my classmates to find liquid ice (not water)...my teacher sent that poor kid to almost every Science teacher in the school, and every time he got laughed at <3

#20 Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:36 AM

I was doing an arts project in school and I was gluing stuff together with super glue. Somehow, some super glue spilled on to my pants and when it dried, it looked like....(can I say dried semen?). The school dress code required shirts to be tucked in, so there was no way I could cover it.

SRqKIyX.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users