• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

As this is my 101st post, I would like to say........ I'm part of a big community

As my first topic, its been a thing of mine since high school was to be able overcome people with smart talk, the kind where you want to slap somebody after they do it

I met this girl in my class and she wanted me to get her a present for her birthday but I never had too much money so I gave her a card

I wrote "I would have given you a gift, but it seemed to expensive for me to get it, so I give you this drawing, (I drew underwear)"

She came up and told me its okay and then I told her "if I got it, I would have gotten lucky, right?"

She gave me a round of punches for that stupid remark

But we still are friends up to now, despite her being all tatted up

#2 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

Background: Adobo is a Filipino stewed dish usually with chicken or pork. In Hawaii, we have this way of assuming adobo having black dog, and yes meaning the ones that go :woof:, which is true but the usual ingredients are CHICKEN OR PORK. Now with that out of the way here's my story.

One day in high school, a classmate brought chicken adobo, she put it down next to the dish I brought, chicken katsu (hopefully you what it is but if not search it for yourself). Another classmate had come up to the table and saw the dish and asked, "What is it?" I replied, "oh its adobo, a stewed dish my meat inside" She said, she would like to try it and she grabbed the fork and right when she poked it, I made the dog sound. She dropped the fork into the adobo and ran out of the classroom. Everybody started laughing because knowing the joke, it would be to make sure the adobo did not have dog by poking, if it made a sounds then it had. After that moment, I ran after her and told her that it did not have any dog but she managed to poke it again and had no sound. She tried it and now she is a fan of it

Now that's what happens in Hawaii when you screw around with people

#3 Lawrence

Lawrence

Genki ni, KOHA =D

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:11 AM

^ LMAO where did the concept of adobo having dog start? XD adobo's great though, but we never used dog in it.... (we make lechon out of dogs) >=3

for clarification: not everyone here eats dogs AND if they do, they only eat stray ones (or so i've heard)

#4 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

^
^ POOR DOGGIES! XD

I laugh to make people laugh. XD
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#5 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:48 AM

It is a joke from the Philippines that they used to have dog in adobo and in Hawaii, we sort of have these jokes for certain ethnicity. like filipino is black dog, and Japanese is the slant eyes.

It was just a joke from a person I knew and he tried it once, so I did the same trick and that happened

A: Heard of the new couple?

B: Who?

A; Sterling and Hi Ho

B: What is their last names?

A: Silva

B:??????????

#6 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:26 AM

High school memories are very far and few between for me because first off i only keep in contact with one person from my class and two everybody else chose a path different from mine.

In my junior year, I met this girl (look at the first post and it is the same girl) she was a friend of a person who I had a crush on, I was the brain in the whole class (well we had others but can't help it I knew all the answers.) The girl asked one of my other classmates for a pencil to use for that day. He gave to her to use and fifteen minutes later, she went to the bathroom and when she went back the pencil was gone. We noticed that it was nowhere near the desk and she did not know where she put it. Until this day, we have no idea what happened to the pencil and if it actually disappeared.

There are theories to it b/c I knew of her past and it may just dropped out of the way

PM me to know about the theories b/c I won't post them here.

#7 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:37 AM

We have a lot of work jokes/pranks. Like take a can of air, turn it upside down, and spray it onto like the nozzle of a drink, make sure none of it gets inside the drink, just around the area where the mouth touches. Let it dry and wait for the owner to drink. It has a horrible taste and it stays in your mouth for a while.

I also work with classified information, so whenever we get a new guy. I'll tell them that we ran out of paper for our classified printer. He'll need to go to the Security Manager and get some classified paper for the printer. You have to get with the Security Manager beforehand and make him fill out some papers. Also check to see if he's got a clearance. Fyi, classified paper = regular paper.

There's also the standard pranks like aluminium foil someone's desk and all items near their desk. Putting tape on their ID card when they leave it behind (we use ID cards to login to our networks). Or putting tape in the usb plug, so the card reader doesn't work. Taking a screenshot of their desktop, saving it and set the new picture as their desktop, then killing the explorer.exe process. Changing Window's colors to all black with a black background (requires restarting and going to safe mode to fix).
Together.jpg

#8 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:08 AM

that's evil lol

#9 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:44 PM

One of my favourites where I work at the moment is trapping people in the walk in fridge.

The walk in fridge is basically a large steel room with cooling fans which keeps the temperature at about 4 degrees Centigrade. It has a main door and an emergency exit. It's pretty big, about 30ft wide and 40ft long.

Occasionally when one of the guys I'm working with goes in there I will jam the emergency exit door with whatever is available and then jam the main door with a wooden pallet. You have to move really quick to do it because they usually realize what you are trying to do. It gets a great reaction when they are pounding on the doors trying to get out <3

I'm not totally sadistic though, I've never left anyone in longer than 2 mins.

#10 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

^hahaha, walk in fridge attack~!
3Y2YJ.png

#11 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

again evil

#12 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

Falling into a basket without anyone pushing you

simple one today

#13 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

coin tricks on people annoy them badly

#14 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

Asking them a riddle that has no answer

#15 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

I cling to a person and give them my most reatrded smile EVAH!!! ^_^
It's either they stand there and let me do what i want or lead me to another person to cling on. mwahaha.
not so evil, but yea. ^_^
3Y2YJ.png

#16 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:23 AM

I cling to a person and give them my most reatrded smile EVAH!!! ^_^
It's either they stand there and let me do what i want or lead me to another person to cling on. mwahaha.
not so evil, but yea. ^_^

the unfortunate part if the person does something stupid to you, then you'll be the one pwned

#17 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:04 AM

I was watching a video one day and someone came up behind me and asked if i was working.

I told them yes and got off my comp.

He followed me then went on the computer

i just continued on w/o noticing her was gone

#18 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:01 PM

wedgies~ :]
3Y2YJ.png