• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:12 AM

^thx..^^..
and i did saw that OPV before..XD
and when i saw the description i was like <3 ..XD
nicely done..^^..
it's kinda look like nowadays aigakikame..XD
where we seeing more gakikame more then aigaki..just look like gakisan move on with kamei like what your OPV is showing..*pout*
just make me miss aigaki more..XD

H1aVmeI2.gif

#22 Celestialdreams31

Celestialdreams31

---+ MM unit - 07 +---

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

I like the CD cover for your groups there...^^; XD Hahahaha...
Maybe someday it will be come true...who knows... :)

I haven't watch the OPV yet, but I'll comment it here as soon as possible... ^^

Posted Image
~Trapped inside the Labyrinth of Memories~
--==++☆++==--

#23 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

@100% Orange Juice: You're welcome. ^^

@♥☆AlwaysAi☆♥: I made it after seeing all these people writing AiEri and various other Ai pairings where poor Gaki got the shaft so I was all 'GRRRR' so I made an OPV where Risa was the one to leave Ai, like my own personal payback. XD The song is in Ai's POV though and she's thinking about Risa so it's TakaGaki in that way. :3

@warbringer31: Haha, I can only wish because that would mean Megumi and Maiha comes back to H!P. I do like the line-up even without though. XD Thanks for the nice comment~

Eight "I just felt like making them" icons. 120x120 this time because 100x100 felt too small and 150x150 felt too big. XD
Haha... I just noticed, there's .jpg, .gif and .png all in this one post. X3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Captain♥

Posted Image Posted Image
^old 100x100 TakaGaki one I made for myself before and my current one. ^^; TAKAGAKI is my OTP.
As usual, feel free to use them. Credit is appreciated. :3

Posted Image
   graphics | Last.fm | fanfiction

#24 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

^I remember seeing that icon on JPH!P. ^^;

Love the Saki ones. XD

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#25 AAちゃん

AAちゃん

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4260 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

loving the aigaki icons!!..^^;
especially the indirect kiss..XD
when i see that i was like XD so sweet..XD

H1aVmeI2.gif

#26 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

lol sayu~ XD she should've gotten extra points for that XDD ubber cute all the way 9

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#27 Asako-chan

Asako-chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:19 AM

My favourites of the last batch were the animated ones~ ^^;

#28 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:00 PM

KUJI! XD
Love the Saki ones! :P
Sorry didn't come sooner~
I was busy. ^^;

Keep it up Kuji~ and thanks for posting that CD cover~ XD

#29 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:14 PM

aahh those icons are awesome, Gaki so sexy ^_^
Just watched the OPV, haha I love the song, just DL-ed it

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#30 Mieko

Mieko

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 458 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:36 PM

OMG! The Sayu ones move! ^.^

I love Cpatin avi's so awesome! ^.^
Posted Image
Thanks to Risa/ Misa for the Siggy! ^.^

#31 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:53 AM

OMG, how did I miss your thread? Your first post in here already bowled me over!! :o

*sees all the Gaki-san stuuf and goes ballistic* <-- In a good way. You made me really happy ^^;

I :lol: ^^; XD Risa and now I <3 <3 <3 9 o'clock. It's my fave time of the day now. Everytime the clock chimes 9 times I think of you. What a smart way to get people to remember you Kuji-san ^_^

PS: I can't stop staring at the indirect kiss gif of TakaGaki. That DVD was epic cuz of that scene and the one Ai helped Risa shift her bangs. All little acts of love I tell ya :D
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#32 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:06 PM

OMG. Lmaonade!
INDIRECT KISS GETS! XD
You're a genius!
and everyones doing the mayuge beam beam beam~!!! <3
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#33 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

Thanks everyone! I have lots of TakaGaki graphics planned since I'm a MAD 'shipper - just ask anyone who has spoken on MSN with me. XD I really like making animated icons too because there are too many cute clips. :3 Please let me know if there are more cute TakaGaki moments you think NEED to be made into icons because there are probably ones I don't even know about! :o Other couples are okay too but TakaGaki tends to cut the line. How rude! :x

@kawaiibeam: OMG, I SO agree! Sayu answered such tough questions but they were worth so few points, Reina answer really easy ones but they were worth lots or were SPQs. I felt sorry for the bunny. XD

@Panick: I was thinking, if I'd make Saki icons then Panick is the one I should tell first. X3

@Miss Behave: You have good taste for recognizing Gaki sexiness and DL'ing that song. ;D Thanks so much for watching it. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/blush.gif

@mame*hime: Risa's my favourite so this thread is going to have a lot of her, I expect. The fact that it makes you happy, makes me happy too. XP LOL, I didn't even think of using the time to remind people of me... but now that you mention it, that's cooool~ I think I MUST make an icon of the bang brushing part! I'll dedicate it to you and your awesome fic!

@100% OrangeJuice: I do love my GETS. ;D *beams you*

Posted Image

#34 ~*Sarah

~*Sarah

Hey....I'm a NUMNUT!!! XD

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

Just wanted to drop in and say your graphics are absolutely awesome. Lend me some of your skills...pleeeaaaseee. Lol. (oh and I love you even more because of the TakaGaki graphics. Lovely.)

#35 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

^ Thanks for dropping by! My skills aren't that great so I wouldn't really mind lending them out if that were possible. X3

Not icons this time but something like... shipping badges! Actually I was making a wallpaper and the text was part of it but in the end the only thing I liked was the text... so I used it for something else. ^^; Then I just made the second one for fun. Feel free to use them if you 'ship them♥~ (Even though they're incredibly obnoxious) XD

I might make some for other pairs later on.

Posted Image
^ OTP!

Posted Image
^ GakiShige pics are actually incredibly hard to find! >.<

Edit: I decided to share the resized versions here too for others who might prefer them smaller. :3
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

^ oohh~ tell me first if it's about Captain~ XD

XD ^^; Great! Great! KUJI! Request! XD
Can I make a request? XD
Miya Saki! ^^;
or Shimijima~ XD

ohh! did Rokun invite you in MSN? :lol: sorry for offtopic...

wii~ lol!! Sorry, trying to get back my happy mood, but then, I sound like I'm crazy! ^^;

#37 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:41 AM

TakaGaki luff~ XD Your graphics are amazing! Wish I had those skills. :lol:

GakiShige pics ARE hard to find. I think Risa pics are most often with Ai or Eri. ^^;

#38 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:39 AM

OMG!!! *stares at badges with jaw hanging open*

THOSE ARE AWESOME!! I wanna use them. Both of them. But that would be greedy? :unsure: How long can one's sig be? I don't wanna break any rules by exceeding the max length if I add them to the one I already have *is a scardy cat* ^^;

I saw ya TakaGakiKame OPV btw. LOVED it! I didn't know By2 sang English songs. I've been seeing them on telly quite frequently these days. I kinda like the PV with them as students? Oops, totally going off-topic here XD

Anyway, I wanted to ask if you are gonna make more OPVs? I hope so *crosses fingers*

MAKE MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRR x_x

PS: There's a new GakiShige pic in Risa's thread. Koala Risa was cute XD
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#39 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

@Panick: Sure you can make requests, it's not a command, right? XD I think I will make a MiyaSaki and ShimiJima version of these. I love those pairings too and better yet, they don't infringe on my OTP. haha. Oh and I added him yesterday when I saw his post. :unsure:

@ShikyoxYaiba: Thank you! Yeah, I looked aaages before I found some usable GakiShige pics... I was on the verge of just photoshopping them together myself. >_> *cough*cheat*cough* Risa even had more pictures with REINA. I was thinking... omg IT'S LIKE MERRY GO ROUND. lol

@mame*hime: Haha... I can resize them for you if you like if you want to use both. XD The max length of signatures is 600px and these badges are around the 350px area. Oh is the BY2 PV the one where they send the guy a video on his mobile? That's the only one I remember where they're in uniforms. I like when they sing in English since I understand it better than Mandarin. ^^;

Oh and I do have another OPV idea and one that's in the middle of being done but I get fustrated with Premiere a lot because I'm just starting with it. Photoshop is much more comfortable. x_x *runs off to check out GakiShige pic*

Posted Image

#40 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

@Kuji: ofc it's not a command~ I won't force you to do it you know~ ^^;
yay!! x_x MiyaSaki & ShimiJima! :unsure:

oh really? he added me I think.. two or three days ago.. and I have no idea who it is.. @_@
and I was so surprised that it was rokun! XD
maybe because he was the reason why both of us started to write fics~ XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users