• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:46 PM

@pex: The Fuji tv studios thing is a good idea! Haven't seems a little bit tough. I should make practice places to get used to building places.

@BlackTower: shouganai place would be interesting. I have the song downloaded, so it will be funny seeing all my momusu sims dancing around while they are singing "shouganai yume oibitoooo!" lol That's a funny idea. Or maybe get the older members together and singing joshi kashimashi monogatari lol.

And, to get two families into the game...simply put two families into the game! And put them in seperate houses

OK everyone I'm about to make make Eri Kamei right now. I'm litterally about to click on the sims 3 icon right now. Next time you here from me the new sim will be uploaded
Posted Image

#22 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:53 AM

to make movies u can move the sims like u want ?? so u can make they do what u want ??

go be really fun see shouganai and joshi aheahea inside a bus teh joshi go but funny

i put the 2 families so :whistle:

so after kame-chan who u go make ??

hope u up soon the kame :3 and others
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#23 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

ERI KAMEI IS DONE!
http://www.thesims3....?assetId=188533
for some reason, she didn't smile for her pic! I even edited her lips so it would like she was smiling!

Oh well, she looks better when she's smiling. I made her with short hair too. I wanted to break away from long hair, since most of them have that.

@BlackTower: When making movies, you just make them do regular actions and move the camera to make it look like a movie. For instance, to make shouganai, I can play the song, set the camera eye level, and make them all dance heheh
Posted Image

#24 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

aehahea look fun make movies, i go try sometime :P

oh, u dont make the recently kame ;x, i prefer her with long hair, u can make this version for me ??
thx :3

i love her with long hair :3, this one u make stay good, but like i said i prefer long hair and the color it stay now haehaea :3
sorry for ask to u make another version, but is only to change the hair can u make ^^ ?

so who is ur next target :P? sayu, reina,jum,lin ?

and thx again for the hard work :3

how i make to a teen kiss another ?? mine is not appear the option to kiss aheaheha
Posted Image

#25 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:07 PM

I was debating whether to make the old or recent Eri and I just went with the old. But...I can easily make a long hair version. Literally a 1 minute job. i have sims 3 minimized right now so I can make it now

Edit: It seems like none of the other long hair styles seem to fit her well! I'm still gonna try some things out, but if I can't find a good hairstyle, I might have to keep it short
Posted Image

#26 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:47 PM

try get one of the one have on the site, u have 1000 points to spend ahehaea

has a hair one of the first is like the hair of the shouganai wavy hair, i think is this way to write ahehaea, i think can stay good there

and if can modify that hair u can try make something o it

but kame with long hair is really better ahaehaea

sorry for making trouble haehahea
Posted Image

#27 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:24 AM

how to make the sims marry?

i make lot of things and the option to ask o the other sim never appears O.o
Posted Image

#28 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

I've finally finished my next sim! Reina Tanaka!
http://www.thesims3....?assetId=258689
Whew! Recreating her cuteness is HARD! lol I don't know how I'm gonna make Konno lol!

@BlackTower: The two sims have to have a really high relationship meter. Just keep making your sims do romantic interactions with each other and eventually you will be able to propose. From there, you can either get married right then, or wait till later and do more romantic interactions with her.
Posted Image

#29 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:31 PM

ok thx :D

i liked ur reina so :lol:

well until u think how make konno, try make sayu so :(

and u see ur friend there who make Airi ??

i thinking in get her, but need the hair style is premium item ;\, u know how to get ? i know need pay, but if u know other way to us have that airi ahehaea

thx

edit: ah forget about airi, i get the premium item in that file i sended to u on email XD iahs forget

edit 2: sux has fimily limite -.- cant put lot off ppl there :\ aheaheha
Posted Image

#30 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:50 AM

The trouble sim twins! Nono and Aibon!
http://www.thesims3....?assetId=356403
http://www.thesims3....?assetId=356401

sorry, these two might not be that good. The one thing that really discourages me about sims 3 is the fact that you cant make your own hairstyles, you can only change change hair color. I just had to settle for what was there. It doesn't even have a giant bow! Tsuji always has a giant bow! Anyway, I just went with small ribbons. The variety of clothes wasn't very big either. You can change color and material of the clothes, but cant make your own clothes. I was aiming for a young tsuji and kago so I was surprised I didnt see any overalls lol!

Also, since they look similar, I made tsuji first, then just modified her a little to make kago. As you can probably tell, making these two was the hardest job so far. But I'm willing to make more momusu sims! I'll do my best!

Edit: Sayumi Michishige!
http://www.thesims3....?assetId=369486

I think next I'm gonna do Rika Ishikawa, so then I'll have 4th generation done. That's my favorite generation! Then next I'll make Konno.

Edit 2: Rika Ishikawa!
http://www.thesims3....?assetId=369486
Now I can make a 4th genaration household!!!
Posted Image

#31 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:04 PM

humm in the site isohunt, has some files to download about the pay itens, i get some of there, have good things why u dont try download the files ?
Posted Image

#32 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:46 AM

Can somebody please give me a link to the laptop they have if they play The Sims on it? Does it run well?

http://www.currys.co...p;category_oid=

^ I was looking at getting that laptop. It seems to have a good RAM, but I don't know how good/bad a game like The Sims 2/3 will run using intergrated graphics.

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#33 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:56 PM

^^^
To be honest, I don't exactly know what exact model my laptop is, but I use a Toshiba. I got this back in December and it plays Sims 3 with no problem

AND......

I was messin around with my 4th gen Momusu sims and took a few pics.
http://www.thesims3....persona=PikaCHU
Posted Image

#34 captainepic

captainepic

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

Played Sims 3 for the first time today. I have to say I'm impressed with the improvements they have made ^-^ Although I'm disappointed in the number of musical instruments :lol: (only an acoustic guitar) So I hope they release an expansion which includes more instruments. Other than that it's great :lol:
我、天啓を得たり
Posted Image

#35 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

Yeah, I was surprised the only instrument in the game was a guitar. Not even a piano like sims 2! I also don't like a FEW things about sim creation. Well, I like what's there but I don't like that there are things missing like making your own custom hairstyles (though the hair color tool is fantastic) and changing yur sims' height.
Posted Image

#36 captainepic

captainepic

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:10 PM

^ That's another thing - the hair. I thought the hair you could choose from was very limited :rolleyes: Hopefully they'll give more options in the future...
我、天啓を得たり
Posted Image

#37 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

I bought the game last Friday. :unsure:

I like the game very much. :unsure:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#38 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:20 PM

My friend downloaded this game, and I got it from him XD.

it playes without problem on my laptop.
I tried making Risa, looks quite like her, still needs a couple adjustments ^^;
too bad there's only 2 different moles, perfect for creating Sayu though haha!
Posted Image

#39 Ereiriyu

Ereiriyu

Pyonnn~

• Senpai
  • 1366 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:22 AM

Ehehe~! Can i have a question? How much memory will Sims 3 cost? I have my laptop but i think i doesn't work.. :good:

tumblr_mwq3ni7rtB1t23kupo1_500.png

Gaki's little fan since 2008 ^^

#40 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

I AM A SIMS FANATIC
I LOVE SIMS 2 AND SIMS 3
i even played the original when i was really young.
I was 8 when i first started playing sims 1
about 12 or 13 when playing sims 2
and last year started playing sims 3
its really addicting and really fun XD i love it!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users