• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 ぐ-ちゃん ♡

ぐ-ちゃん ♡

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:52 PM

I haven't found a forum about The Sims, so I made this topic ~ !
If it's already made a forum like this, please delete/lock this forum straight away.

So, 2nd of June is the date of release for The Sims 3 ( In USA ).
I'm so looking forword to it! :huh: And I'm pretty sure other The Sims fans are too.

In this forum, I thought that we could post cheats/codes and pictures/films of our Sims.
And if it's any questions about this game, I'm sure you can get help. Because there's alot of The Sims fans around the world!

Have a nice day! :blink:

#2 porori

porori

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

I love sims! I have both 1 and 2 sims, and most of the expansions! But I haven't really been playing lot lately... don't know why... But I'm so going to by sims 3!
Posted Image

#3 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

I can't wait for Sims 3!! I have sims 2 and a lot of the expansion packs! Im coounting down the days till June 2.

Funny sims 2 story:

One time my two female sims wanted to have a party. So I threw one and invited only this guy and this girl. We're hangin out on the roof in the hot tub and the guy one of my sims liked walked out to get some food. So I that was left was my female sim, and the girl I invited. Just out of fun I made the two mess with each other a little and suddenly the girl had I invited had a crush on my sim! Completely unintentional lol. Then that girl caught that same sim making out with the guy that was invited and she never stopped hating my sim...終わり (the end)
Posted Image

#4 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:00 AM

I have everything by Sims!

On PS2, Nintendo DS, and on the computer.

Well, I have the Sims 2 and all expansions on the computer. :P

And I'm definitely getting the Sims 3! :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#5 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

I love Sims! On Sims 2 I have Reina... I'm totally getting three!
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

#6 Baka~

Baka~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:48 AM

YEAH!! The Sims 3.. just read the new features on wiki and it says you can visit other people's lots, and there's no loading screen between them <3 Can't wait to grab a copy. I still remember The Sims, everything was 2D :D

#7 Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

My fav sims stories:
1. There were lots of bulbs that needed to be replaced so I call the electrician. The electrician came and got electricuted! After that when I called him, his ghost would appear

2. After taking the life of one of my sims, the grim reaper used the toilet :)

The Sims 2 bodyshop was quite hard to use. I'm expecting the create-a-sim mode in the sims 3 to be much easier with more freedom for customization. Let's make sims resembling H!P members, package and upload them and share them here XD

SRqKIyX.jpg

#8 Vladius

Vladius

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:07 AM

Just a heads up: Right now the Story Mode Progression option in Sims 3 is broken. It is always enabled regardless of the setting unless you use a mod. User-made families are frequently pushed out of the neighborhood or have their inventories wiped while they aren't the active family. Oh, and they'll adopt an abnormally large number of kids even if they hate children. XD I would advise having a separate save/town for each family you use, at least until the problem is fixed.

#9 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:21 AM

Has anyone gotten it yet? I got sims 3 the day it came out and I've been addicted to it ever since lol. The game is so amazing! I just got through playing and at the end of my last playing session, one of my sims named James was a work and the other one(who was pregnant) named Blair was at a neighbor's house doing some work for her job(she's in law enforcement. And also even though she's on maturnity leave, she can still do job oppurtunities). While she was at the guy's house she suddenly went in labor and jumped in a cab to go to the hospital around the counter. Luckily, her James's job at the theater had just ended and it's not that far away from the hospital. People were noticing the commotion and freaking out in front of the hospital. Quite a crowd showed up. He ran in the hospital after her and a little while later they walked out with a baby girl wrapped in a blanket.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I plan to make morning musume sims one day too lol

EDIT x2:
I made Yaguchi Mari! It's probably not that good but from a quick glance it looks pretty good. And the clothes and personality are spot on. Her traits are virtuoso(into music), good sense of humor, childish, clumsy(I cant count how many times I saw Yaguchi trip or fall or drop something lol), and computer whiz( referring to her inner gamer). I uploaded and here's the link to it. Feel free to download http://www.thesims3....?assetId=119996
Posted Image

#10 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

i get the sims 3 but i downloaded on internet ahehaea

dont has money to buy :\

so someone is good on make sims ??

i want ask for some, because im not good on this ;\

someone can help ?
Posted Image

Thx C-ute4everMaimi for sig and ava :3

#11 Pex

Pex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 900 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

jpkuremi - I like your Mari Sim as well as your Yossy and Kaori Sims. Who's next on your list to make, assuming you plan to do more? ^_^

BlackTower - In addition to the ones jpkuremi has done, IchibnB1 on the Sims 3 community has made Sims of the entire current lineup of Morning Musume, as well as Miyabi from Berryz. You can check them out at this link...

http://www.thesims3....p;assetType=sim
Avatar courtesy of the very talented Risa/Misa

#12 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

oh thx for the link

so after i download how i make to install the sims on the game ?

i liked a lot this new sims3

u dont need more stay in realtionship with other sim to make romance actions

and can walk in lot of places and go in the house of the friends

and a lot of new things \o/ ahahehaea

edit: yeh i cant download because i dont have the original game

so i can ask for the itens and someone can download and post here for me ??

someone can make this sacrife for a player :~~~

onegai ? i promisse dont go bother much u guys
Posted Image

#13 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:54 PM

so some links

http://www.thesims3....?assetId=138745 this koharu stay good look like her :(

http://www.thesims3....?assetId=108455 aehahea looks a little with sayu, but the hair can be a little more long

http://www.thesims3....l?assetId=12413 the linlin stay really good haeha

http://www.thesims3....l?assetId=20908

u guys think if i use an original key who has registred and make another acc on the site go have errors ?
Posted Image

#14 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:37 AM

Who's next on your list to make, assuming you plan to do more? :blink:

Oh I'm definetly going to make more! Which ones you ask? Well, I've been talking to BlackTower and he suggested a few I should do like Kamei, Reina, Sayumi, Linlin, and JunJun. So I'm going to the ones on the list and more like Tsuji and Kago.
Posted Image

#15 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

someone has boys hair to share ??
Posted Image

#16 Pex

Pex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 900 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:31 AM

jpkuremi - It'll be interesting to see your renditions of the current lineup to compare them to the versions already out there. But I have to say I'm most looking forward to seeing Tsuji and Kago and the earlier MM girls (particularly Makoto - Mr. Moonlight has to have someone to sweep off their feet!) since collecting H!P Sims is a bit like Pokemon, "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" <3

#17 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:57 PM

yeh go be really cool has all the girls of MM or H!P to play ahehaea
Posted Image

#18 jpkuremi

jpkuremi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:20 PM

After I make a bunch of sims, I'm gonna make videos with them. But where? I need to make a place where I can film the videos. In a normal house? The Hello!Morning set? Haromoni@ set? Suggestions please...

Btw, I'm horrible at building places. Or at least I was in sims 2. I don't know if it's easier in sims 3, but whenever I make a place I'll try my best!

But still, suggestions please! What place should I make?
Posted Image

#19 Pex

Pex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 900 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:25 PM

Hmm, if you're not that good at building houses, then HM@'s set shouldn't be too hard, as it was kinda sparsely decorated in the first place. You could also try the Hello Morning English Academy Classroom. Heck, you could put them both in the same house if you want to, and call it Fuji TV studios. OOOOH!!!! You could try making the Utaban set! ^_^

#20 TheBlackTower

TheBlackTower

Reina & Sayu

• Senpai
  • 911 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

make they dance teh shouganai and use the set of shouganai aheahea http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif

so ppl how i put 2 families in the same game but in the diferent houses ?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users