Photo

Do you wanna be a idol?

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you wanna be a idol? (388 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you wanna be a idol?

1. Yes(Female) (234 votes [60.31%])

Percentage of vote: 60.31%

2. No(Female) (44 votes [11.34%])

Percentage of vote: 11.34%

3. Yes(Male) (52 votes [13.40%])

Percentage of vote: 13.40%

4. No(Male) (58 votes [14.95%])

Percentage of vote: 14.95%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Ri-chan

Ri-chan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

Maybe more a singer than an idol, but I still say yes, I'd love to be an idol XD

I've been performing on stage singing and dancing for around 4 years right now, and ever since I found out about H!P, it's been my dream to be a Morning Musume member XD

Too bad, I might never get a chance to audition... I might be too old anyway, I'm already 18 right now (even though people keep saying I look more like a 12 years old O_O;;;)...

Still, wota fans are scary. I've been stalked by those kind of guys before, and trust me, they'll do anything in order to get your attention, really scary XD
!Max sig size can be 600x150!

#42 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

i want to be a visual kei style Idol, form a band, there have large bunch of girl is huging me, i want to be that^ ^

#43 lazypanda

lazypanda

2nd gen member

• Validating
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

Yes and no.

Why I would:
I think the Idols, with their singing and dancing, bring a lot of smiles to peoples' faces. H!P idols, for example always get to perform such catchy, fun songs. I like to sing and I've always wanted to dance. As crazy as it sounds, i actually imagine taking the dancing lessons and enjoying it more than performing ( i don't know why). Anyway, if i was an idol it would mean i could dance and sing well, so i would enjoy it. I would also have people doing my make-up and hair when i need to look amazing (and I am bad at that) so that would be nice. Cute hair, cute clothes.. that would be so nice. I just like Music in general, so I would be happy to do what ever comes with being a singer or in this case an idol. Joining Morning Musume is something that i think would be amazing. great song, great outfits, great dances.. plus getting to interact with all the other girls! ^^

Why i wouldn't:
First of all.. I am not a very good singer, I am not good looking enough, and I'm not exactly in great shape. Plus I just turn 18, so it's impossible now (well, I always knew it was, for various reasons.) I would work really hard in the dances, however. Maybe if i was an idol I would look completely different than i do know, so some of the things wouldn't apply, but if i looked like i do now, it would be a terrible experience :D ..
I'm also not the most confident person so i wouldn't be able to take all the negative comments.
H!P is making these girls' dreams come true, but i would be scared to see what happens when they leave H!P. I wouldn't be good enough to make it on my own. I lack the personality and talent. I also feel uncomfortable with some of the photobooks these girls release, i could never do that. some photos are too revealing for that age.

I would work as hard to do well while i was big, but i don't think I could handle it all.
But nothing can make me stop dreaming about it, it's always fun ^^
I mean, I like to think about it, it would be nice to become an idol, but I don't feel like my life would not be good if i was not one.
I'm happy enjoying the music these idols make.

*edit: oh, i'm a girl* <3

Posted Image
LinLin awesomeness thanks to HillyChan~ ♥

#44 MinakoCat

MinakoCat

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:08 AM

yea, this is kind of a yes and no answer for me.

The actual performing in concerts, going on shows, shooting photobooks, meeting fans, etc. I would LOVE to death. I love dancing and if i became better at singing, I would love doing that too.

Though... the lifestyle i couldn't do. Cutting an idol off from the rest of the world is what the agencies do best. I love being in a relationship and would never give it up to be any type of idol. And the whole not being able to go around without being recognized... that would get annoying :/

Sooo, i guess i would say in a dream world yes, this life, no... and i'm too old for that now, haha

#45 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:05 PM

Uhh, I guess. I'm sure I could deal with the no relationship and no social life thing. I have bad luck with women* and I'd probably spend all my free time and idol monies on video games anyway.

*Of course that will change after becoming an idol. The great poet Michael Jones said it best, "Back then they didn't want me. Now I'm hot they all on me."

#46 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

Yes. :wub:

I can sing, dance, and act...so yeah.

I'm young enough to try it.

I love performing on stage! When I started going on stage, I was nervous, but it was very exciting.

I'm pretty used to getting up early now. XD

I think that it will be fun. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c16.gif

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#47 StevenLin

StevenLin

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 604 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

If you want to date a H!P girl, the best way would be to become a Johnny's Idol and then start dating one of the girls. Just beware of getting Fridayed.

#48 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:16 AM

I wish I ´m a idol but I´m not a girl :good:

#49 shadow_kat47

shadow_kat47

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

I'm 20 so I'm too old, but I would have loved to! I like how Idols are such positive role models...I still look up to them even though most of them are much younger than I am!

Posted Image
Beautiful sig and avatar by Risa/Misa. Thanks :)

#50 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

I'd love to pose, sing, dance, all that <3

But not possible in this country.

Mari fan since 2005!

#51 liLcazza

liLcazza

~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~

• Kouhai
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

Well, I'm 15 now and I guess there's that small ray of hope but parents are so against it.
They think that industry is skills as well as luck and the chances of making it big somewhere are too low.
So they've convinced me to just keep at it in school until the end.

Actually, before, like 5 years ago, I didn't want to be an idol.
But now... thinking about it. I don't know... why not? XD

I remember those AVEX world auditions which I sooo badly wanted to enter but had exams at the time so overlooked the whole thing. Ah wells.

So, to answer the question, yeah I would love to be an idol =D
But it's impossible for me xD

#52 itsmiina

itsmiina

eternal.

• Senpai
  • 706 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:29 PM

Woah, I'm only one of nine girls that doesn't want to become an idol...

Yeah, being an idol would be fun... I love singing and dancing... but I couldn't do either to save my life. :good: (Besides, my looks aren't BAM-ish.)
The 'no privacy' thing would totally kill me, as with the netizens and anti-fans. I think I'd end up crying all of the time, rofl.
... I think I'm a bit too aged for it too.. hmm..

So, noope, my dream lies within the psychology field~

Ai by Risa/Misa

#53 Danakpop

Danakpop

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:02 PM

I would lovvvvvvvvvvve to become an idol (male). XD

Originally it was just a singer, but my voice is still developing and so I wouldn't think it would be strong enough at the minute to be good enough to compete with singers, but I think it is decent enough to perhaps become an idol? Also I am quite good at dancing and have did a fair bit of acting. XD

Looks wise? I don't think I am amazingly attractive, but I'm 16 and look about 13, and in photos I can pull of the whole cute big-eyed look. :P So perhaps.
Although living in Northern Ireland, there is no hope of me ever becoming an idol. T_T It is rather depressing how a lot of our dreams are shattered because we don't live in the right country. x[

#54 Maiko Yamada

Maiko Yamada

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

i wouldnt mind being an idol.

my friends doing modeling and she put my name down for an idol.

because in our group im like the idol since i do everything and i sing and dance. but my voice is not the best but in the group i sound the best i guess.

#55 sky_fish

sky_fish

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:49 AM

Yes, I would like to be an idol if I was able to ^^
I remember when I was a child, I wanted to become a famous singer and actress :w00t: This dream never bocome true but I still love singing am lot and I think the life of an idol would be great =) Not all of course, but standing on stage, singing... acting in tv-dramas or movies or something... entertaining... that would really be fun to me. ^^ But I'm not in the right counte, in Austria there are no "idols" like in japan... a few people that make music but that's it XD I think there isn't a girlgroup or somethin in Austria oO I don't know any. Also an actress isn't really a good job in Austria... it's sad... Oh yeah... I've become really shy these years... when I was a child I was full of power and emotions and wanted to show others what I'm able to do =) I think, if I were born in Japan I would have had wished to go to some additions and stuff XD But now I'm 20 and I'm not born in Japan and stuff... So I want to become a famous book-author or mangaka now XD *lol* Dreams... yeah...

507330_original.jpg

#56 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:02 AM

Woah, I'm only one of nine girls that doesn't want to become an idol...

Yeah, being an idol would be fun... I love singing and dancing... but I couldn't do either to save my life. <3 (Besides, my looks aren't BAM-ish.)
The 'no privacy' thing would totally kill me, as with the netizens and anti-fans. I think I'd end up crying all of the time, rofl.
... I think I'm a bit too aged for it too.. hmm..

So, noope, my dream lies within the psychology field~

You're not the only one hehe :w00t:. And I have to agree with you in this one. The singing and dancing would be fun, but the rules like you're in a prison are a big no-no.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#57 ichigostrawberries

ichigostrawberries

the Kairin yo!

• Senpai
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Yep!
I'm not the best singer, but I'm certainly not the worst! Besides, I get better each time I practice, which is everyday.
I've been told I can dance well, but I don't believe it myself. But if I follow choreographed dances, I do pretty well. And I pick them up pretty easily for the most part.
As for the 'no privacy' thing...I really don't care. The only thing I'm really that modest about is my body.
Looks...People very very often tell me I'm cute (I look better in real life than I do in pictures, so don't think of any of my pictures when you think of me...:wub:...), so I guess looks aren't a hindrance.
And the super-tight rules aren't a problem, either. I'm always abiding by the rules, so I don't see anything terrible about them.
Plus, I've told my family and friends and they're very supportive.
=]

Posted Image

#58 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:56 AM

Yes, I would love to be an idol~
Actually, I'd much rather be a gravure idol, and I'd miserably fail at being the singing type idol since I have absolutely no talent...! :santa: But then again I'd probably fail as a gravure idol too! Oh well~

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#59 Ayume Matsumoto

Ayume Matsumoto

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

The fact that I want to be an idol is the reason why I like H!P. ^^

I always wanted to be a Hollywood actress when I was younger, but now, after watching Japanese tv shows I realised that I would love nothing more than moving to Tokyo and becoming a TV host over there.

I have to admit, it had never crossed my mind to become a singer until I watched the PV to Kusumi Koharu's 'Papancake' song...but I fail at singing eitherway...so I'll just stick with the TV host dream. =P

#60 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:11 AM

Yes, I want to be an idol.
It's one of those dreams that I don't necessarily TELL people I have, but you can tell. :w00t:

I used to not be able to dance at all, it took forever to learn them and I'd only last half a song.
Now it's a hobby and I learn them pretty fast. I'm not that bad, either. (Atleast I don't think so. =_=; )
A little while ago I did a webcast for some of my friends and danced for about 2 hours with very short pauses. XD Sang a bit too. Which leads to...

I love to sing. I don't have a very powerful voice but I think it's mildly pleasant.
It's an idol kind of voice. Not good enough for an actual singing career but people are willing to listen to it... like that.

The variety shows and stuff look fun too. And I'd love to do concert tours and... photobooks... :lol:
A lot of people say HOW CAN THOSE GIRLS WANT TO DO THAT y'know, but hey. I'd want to pose in a bikini for old men to look at. I mean uh... I think I'm mildly warped. o_o;

ALSO.
I can do the idol eating reaction perfectly. >w> you know: bite, gasp, cover mouth, wide eyes, mumble about how good it is?
ololol.

(Tsunku, hurry up and do auditions over here! I won't be 15 forever! ;_; )

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users