Photo

Do you wanna be a idol?

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you wanna be a idol? (388 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you wanna be a idol?

1. Yes(Female) (234 votes [60.31%])

Percentage of vote: 60.31%

2. No(Female) (44 votes [11.34%])

Percentage of vote: 11.34%

3. Yes(Male) (52 votes [13.40%])

Percentage of vote: 13.40%

4. No(Male) (58 votes [14.95%])

Percentage of vote: 14.95%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Manabi

Manabi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:51 PM

For me I want to be an idol in H!P soooo bad its ridiculous...Im 16 right now, ive been dancing for around 7 years (at a dance studio), and im 4"9 (I think im only an inch taller than Yaguchi Mari...) and have a really high voice. Besides that ive been singing in japanese for around 3 years now. Being an idol would be an extreme dream come true but I don't have a chance. Id audition in a heart beat if I could. But unfortunately I have absolutely no way of trying out and probably don't know enough Japanese (im trying to self teach but its really hard...). But I would love to be an idol, I already sing and record songs 24/7 being able to sing infront of people would be a true dream come true :good:

#22 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:08 AM

i totally would!!! :good: not a disney/etc idol...but...totally would love to in japan~ i would looooove to be in h!p...every1 there seems so nice~ i think i mite be a bit "overweight" for them tho...i would totalllllly love to wear the costumes~ (except for a few....) i love dancing and singing~ and i'm not bothered easily by negative ppl or rumours...the only "scandalous" thing they could catch me doing is secretly pigging out in my secret snack spot :good: to me, h!p seems like a place where the idols kinda...become a family...=) iunno...it just seems kinda fun and warm X)

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#23 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:18 AM

Short answer is a resounding "YES!" for becoming a girl idol. But that can't happen in this lifetime for a variety of reasons. :good:

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#24 Damaramu

Damaramu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

Nope. I would, however, like to start up another "garage" band. I had a band back in highschool. We sucked, but it was a lot of fun jamming with the guys. :wub:

Visit My Blog!

Posted Image

#25 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:22 AM

Yes. I'm at the right age. I love the thought of being an idol.
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

#26 kazuma2387

kazuma2387

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 863 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:38 AM

Yes, I would join Johhnys Entertainment in a heartbeat :wub:

#27 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:10 PM

I DEFINITELY want to be an idol. I'm 15 years old, 175 centimeters tall, and I'd even say I have an
Spoiler
perfect body. OK, I do not, but anyway.
But sadly, I live in Croatia, and things like being an idol are not really supported here. ^^;

#28 シャボン玉

シャボン玉

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:05 PM

In a way, I do. I could handle it physically and stuff, but I don't have the personality. Really I just want to be able to meet and work with the idols that I like so much now...So, I'll just move to Japan and direct PVs. :)

#29 Aim_Aim

Aim_Aim

Nyappy

• Senpai
  • 836 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

I've wanted to be an idol since, I was 13 and found out what H!P was. XD But I'm 17 now, so I'm getting a little bit old to become an idol. Even though JunJun and Miki were older when they joined Momusu. I've always dreamed of being an idol, so if i ever had the oppertunity to be one I would.
I could deal with the whole singing/dancing, and having a cute personality. I just wouldn't be able to deal with the no dating rule. If I was famous in Japan I'd probably stalk people from JE and PSC. :ph34r: XD
But I'm not really pretty enough to be an idol. I'm also not great at singing either. But you never know I could be the next KonKon or Nono. >_<

Posted Image

Read my blogs? ☆Janakya MottainaiDaily Dose of Amy

#30 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

I could deal with no-dating. I think most of my fans would be creepy old men anyways! ): I'm really short, 4'8... One inch shorter than Mari Yaguchi! And I'm half Japanese~ :ph34r: I think I might be able to make it.
Posted Image

#31 AikaAction

AikaAction

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

I would love to be an idol! Let me put some more discipline into my diet and workout, then idol-world, bring me in!!!

And I think at a certain age it's okay to be dating while 'idoling'. I'm a lot older than a lot of the folks here so yea. I guess I'd have to be in the Neo-Elder Club lol.
LIfE IS FUN -).
My MM Scout team: Koharu (Moon), Aika (Mercury), Riho (Mars), Risa (Jupiter), Sayumi (Venus), Mizuki (Pluto), Hitomi (Uranus), Miki (Neptune), Rika (Saturn), Eri (Tuxedo Kamen), Mari (Healer), Ayumi (Fighter), Kaori (Maker)

#32 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

i would LOVE TO BE AN IDOL...i want to be the NEW GOTO MAKI THAT WILL be more BEST than her and would make morning musume SOLD MORE MILLIONS OF COPIES...JHEHEHHE:p XD and I WOULD be all friends with SENPAIS>_<!! HEHEHHE!
Posted Image

#33 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

nononono, never XD I would hate to be recognized everywhere.

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

#34 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hmm... Personally, I'm not the type of guy who seeks fame.. Fortune, yes.. but not fame. LOL.. I guess being famous, ie an idol, really causes u to lose ur privacy. Plus u gotta be all prim and proper in public. Any little whatnot may become a scandal. Blah... can't stand a life like tat.

Anyways, there are many other types of idols. U don't haf to be a pop idol if u suck at singing or dancing. U can be an acting idol, like Ueto Aya or Fukuda Kyoko. Or u can be a sports idol. Roger Federer isn't good looking, but he's an idol... Ditto with LeBron James (though I get some girls telling me he's hot, I think he's just bleh-looking)... For more prove, look at soccer. There are so many soccer idols I can't even begin to list them (actually I don't really know them, I just don't watch soccer LOL)
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#35 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

I don't think I'd actually want to be an idol but... I'd still like to be involved in the idol business. LOL, I'd say I'd like to take Tsunku's job but I don't think I could write music XD ... hmm maybe I could be one of the camera men for H!P DVD's :rolleyes:

#36 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:40 PM

If I was to be an idol in H!P I'd probably be a mix of Reina, Koharu and Ai. :blink: To my close friends I'm a lot like Koharu, really goofy and crazy, when I'm slightly annoyed or don't know you very well I'm like Reina and when I'm with a huge group of people I don't know or I'm at school I'm like Ai. :good:
Posted Image

#37 kiwifruit

kiwifruit

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:15 AM

Definitely not :D I'm the 5th girl to vote 'no'.

I love my privacy and my boyfriend and I couldn't give either up :D Plus being an idol is hard work, it's not even the fans that worry me, but constantly having to perform while looking happy even when you're not - that's not something I could ever do, putting on an image of always being happy and cheerful just to please the masses.

#38 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:19 AM

HELL YES ~ ! :D

Hehe, maybe it's not THAT good, but it seems to be so much fun :D I'm more of being a backstage girl, though.

g8aHT2F.gif

#39 Berikyuu!

Berikyuu!

Debuted 9/1/02 Graduated 11/18/18

• Senpai
  • 995 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:25 AM

^
Oh Arche-chi if we were idols, we'd TOTALLY be a duo~! :D *drags Arche-chi to front of stage* :D
I agree, being an idol would be A LOT of work, but it would still be fun~! :D

#40 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:15 AM

Even apart from the impossibility of a fat foreigner who doesn't speak Japanese being a male idol, I wouldn't want to be one because I just don't have the personality for it. My personality is quite a bit like Miki Fujimoto's, and while she is an idol, that is because male fans aren't really threatened by her. A guy with a Miki-like personality (and a 200+ pound body, even without the extra padding) would probably be more intimidating than appealing to teenage girls, whom I gather to be the primary market of male idols.

As for eye2's amusing idea about being a female idol, I'd take the job only if the girl I became were attracted to other girls. Then the no-boyfriend rule would be no problem and I'd be surrounded by the world's most attractive women. :good:
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users