• Please log in to reply
1579 replies to this topic

#41 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 06:17 AM

those people that have been to the Shibuya, Ueno, Harajuku, and other Hello Project Stores in Japan,

did you see any Ai Takahashi large size posters available? if so, how much were they?

and how much were the photos of Takahashi and the other MM girls? do they come in different sizes?

next visit, i am interested in collecting whatever i can find on her, and a few of the other girls, i know they will probably be pricy, but it is not often that i get to go back to Japan. Thanks for any info. :lol:

i think i've gone so many times to the Shibuya & Harajuku stores that the staff can recognise me already, they smile when they see me!

As far I notice, they don't sell posters at the H!P store, mainly photos. The photos generally come in 3 sizes:
- L size (8.8cmx12.7cm)
- Postcard size (10.2cmx15.2cm)
- 2L size (not sure, but probably one third bigger than L size)

L size photos generally sell for JPY150 each, Postcard size around JPY200 & 2L size around JPY250. Certain metallic back photos may sell for JPY200/250 each.

Photos selling at H!P store are usually 2-3 month old, i.e 2-3 months after release, the photos are discontinued. Thus, if you're looking for older photos of your favourite member, try the Gorakudoh shop (shop"s" now coz there's another outlet just opened at Harajuku, near to the one at the LOVX Building. Another place is the Trio2 shop at Nakano Broadway, Nakano. This is a specialty celebrity shop, & also sells posters. You can find posters of H!P acts here, as well as other J-Pop artists.

Thanks so much for the detailed information regarding H!P photos...
I am interested in any Ai-chan photos, and ready to start collecting her photos. I love the ones that are up on the pictorial board of her....the Hello Project ones are so kawaii of her.
I've actually been to the Trio store in Nakano, i guess i didn't really notice Ai-chan posters when i went there..maybe i didn't look hard enough for it. But i don't know where to find any large posters of Ai-chan. But next time in Japan, i will get some of her photos.
They probably sell her buttons, and cups, keychains, whatever, right?
is the store large, or small? what items are currently there, and the regular items?

so you are go there on a regular basis? I am sure they appreciate your business and you know the staff well, and that they know what items you seek every time. Any recommendations on Ai-chan, Koharu, Risa, and Sayu items. Those are my top 4 favorites. thanks.

#42 SeraphK

SeraphK

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:43 PM

Hello!~ I have a question.
I was wondering how accurate is this information now?? My brother is going to Japan for a couple weeks, and we were wondering where the official shops are. This will be his first time in Japan, so if new directions are needed, could they be step by step?? (as he does tend to get lost easily)
Thank you very much m(_ _)m
Please call me Seraph. No need to type out the 'K'

Recent topics at Seraph's Sanctuary: Initial thoughts on PV; Wishing Well

#43 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

Same here =D I neeed to know if there is any new info >_<
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#44 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:03 AM

Nothing much has changed really. The Harajuku store has been modified but its still in the same road so no problem to find. The only one i cant find is the Osaka one altough there are details for it on this guide i have no idea of the location in Osaka to use he guide from and unfortunatly i have no friends in Japan who live in Osaka.

#45 SeraphK

SeraphK

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:32 AM

Thank you very much for the reply Himalia. ^^
Hopefully my brother can find the store...if not... :crying
Please call me Seraph. No need to type out the 'K'

Recent topics at Seraph's Sanctuary: Initial thoughts on PV; Wishing Well

#46 ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf

田中れいなと夏焼雅が大好きです

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:45 PM

!!!!!!!
i'm sooooooo going to visit that store :P
thank you very much for the guide ~~

~~ Tanaka Reina, Kusumi Koharu, Miyabi Natsuyaki ~~

Posted Image

#47 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 07:03 PM

There will be more updates for Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo sonn including photos but i wont be able to upload all that until i get back. Nothing so far for Osaka nad Kyoto so that may be of some value.

#48 hitomipinku

hitomipinku

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:18 AM

i want sooooooo bad to go to japan... :crying :crying & going to any of these shops would make me soooo happy!!for me here in Spain it's very expensive to go... :crying

#49 anonpeon

anonpeon

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:25 AM

Hey yggg, I just thought I would let you know that your info is mixed up for the Osaka location, you wrote where it is correctly in english, but the info you pasted in Japanese is for the Kyoto Store.

I've been to both, but I don't have pics, so next time I go there I will upload pictures to this site.

Kyoto Store:
京都府京都市下京区四条通柳馬場西入
ライブハウス”ミューズホール”ビル1F
《アクセス方法》
阪急京都線『烏丸駅』下車徒歩3分/『河原町駅』下車徒歩5分/京都地下鉄烏丸線『四条駅』下車徒歩3分
《JR京都駅からのアクセスは》
JR京都駅→京都地下鉄烏丸線ヘ乗換、『四条駅』下車徒歩3分
●営業時間
平日/12:00~19:00
土・日・祝祭日/10:00~19:00
●定休日
毎月第3水曜日
●問い合わせ先
Hello!Project 03-3560-0722
(11時~13時/14時~18時 土・日・祝祭日休業)

Map: http://www.chizumaru...p;ey=125943.686

Osaka Store:
大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋1-5-6 MUSE389-2F
〈最寄駅:地下鉄御堂筋線心斎橋駅下車 6番出口徒歩2分〉
●営業時間
平日/12:00~19:00〈第3水曜定休日〉
●定休日
毎月 第3水曜日
●問い合わせ先

Map: http://www.chizumaru...p;ey=124808.311

The Osaka store is just to the east of the Shinsaibashi (Midosuji line) subway station, behind the Daimaru department store. It's not that hard to miss.

The Kyoto store is 1 block north of the Kyoto JR station and about 4 blocks to the west. Not that hard to find either.

#50 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

I will add with respect to the Osaka store that its not exactly behind the Daimaru department store. I was not very impressed with the directions given on there website. Its kinda close to the Daimuru store however you still need to go a fair way through the arcade there and then turn again onto a side street before you will find it and even then its another turning of this side street. Even then its easy to miss as its hidden from obvious view until your right on it. Very easy to miss. I did actually take photos of the area so to help out with directions for those who want them. Simply because the guide that the official site has only gets you a very rough area at best.

As for the Kyoto station the direction yuou have given are kinda accurate however when you are at Kyoto stations main enterance you do have more than one choice of what road to go up so you could still miss the store. If you do get it right again the store is on a main road but it still hidden from obvious view and i could imagine people easily missing it as its slightly hidden away again.

#51 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:12 AM

I will add with respect to the Osaka store that its not exactly behind the Daimaru department store.

Hmm... I wonder how many people here have actually been to the H!P store Osaka?

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#52 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:38 AM

Thank you very much for the reply Himalia. ^^
Hopefully my brother can find the store...if not... :crying

The Shibuya store is the easier to find, is almost imposible to get lost. You see the building when you go out of the underground in the Hachiko Square if I remember well.

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#53 Dr.Jackal

Dr.Jackal

YUI Defender

• Senpai
  • 919 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:36 PM

Hey yggg, I just thought I would let you know that your info is mixed up for the Osaka location, you wrote where it is correctly in english, but the info you pasted in Japanese is for the Kyoto Store.

I've been to both, but I don't have pics, so next time I go there I will upload pictures to this site.

Kyoto Store:
京都府京都市下京区四条通柳馬場西入
ライブハウス”ミューズホール”ビル1F
《アクセス方法》
阪急京都線『烏丸駅』下車徒歩3分/『河原町駅』下車徒歩5分/京都地下鉄烏丸線『四条駅』下車徒歩3分
《JR京都駅からのアクセスは》
JR京都駅→京都地下鉄烏丸線ヘ乗換、『四条駅』下車徒歩3分
●営業時間
平日/12:00~19:00
●定休日
毎月第3水曜日
●問い合わせ先
Hello!Project 03-3560-0722
(11時~13時/14時~18時 土・日・祝祭日休業)

Map: http://www.chizumaru...p;ey=125943.686

Osaka Store:
大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋1-5-6 MUSE389-2F
〈最寄駅:地下鉄御堂筋線心斎橋駅下車 6番出口徒歩2分〉
●営業時間
平日/12:00~19:00〈第3水曜定休日〉
●定休日
毎月 第3水曜日
●問い合わせ先

Map: http://www.chizumaru...p;ey=124808.311

The Osaka store is just to the east of the Shinsaibashi (Midosuji line) subway station, behind the Daimaru department store. It's not that hard to miss.

The Kyoto store is 1 block north of the Kyoto JR station and about 4 blocks to the west. Not that hard to find either.

Wow...thanks...

so...you live in Japan now..???
Posted Image

#54 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

I will add with respect to the Osaka store that its not exactly behind the Daimaru department store.

Hmm... I wonder how many people here have actually been to the H!P store Osaka?

:lol: with the accuracy of the directions they give you and that so generalised map i would imagine many people just walk straight past it. I was kinda lucky to find it some respects. First of all i eventually tracked the correct road down and by chance an odd little shop happened to be playing Yuki Maeda of all people so i quickly assumed hmm this is obscure enough to be it. However it was not, i got abit further down the road and outside one of the building on a corner was what i would describe as a Karaoke advertisement system that was currently playing Morning Musume stuff so i thought hmm this place must have the shop im looking for. Again it was not the place, however i did find the place and did actually take photos of the whole area to give a guide to find the place that is actually accurate.

#55 Alaksandus

Alaksandus

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 498 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:37 PM

Thanks for the information. It has been very, informative.

#56 tomism

tomism

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:27 AM

Great help, thanks.

#57 qilver

qilver

Experienced Relational Coordinator

• Validating
  • 1477 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:23 AM

for those who have been to the H!P stores in Japan, thank you for all the info, i will be review it over and over, before my visit in July.
I am excited to visit atleast one H!P store, most likely the one in Shibuya. I hope to visit the one in Harajuku if possible.:P

#58 HeartTsuji

HeartTsuji

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:19 AM

I have a pretty dumb question,
but do they actually sell these costumes/outfits? or is it just for display.

#59 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:55 AM

They are just for display however there are other stores that do sell "unofficial" outfits and to be honest about it some of the costumes are so well made you would think they were official of the real thing. Prices dont seem to bad either.

#60 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:38 AM

Costumes? Like Halloween costumes?

Really wish you guys would refer to these as "outfits". It's fashion, not Monster Party.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users